Since the subject of my earlier post was just toooooo long. Please allow me to try to put it up here once again...

When is the holier-than-though behavior going to end in Jefferson County? From County Deputy Travis Alcombrack, being arrested for DWI and speeding in 2009. To disgraced Undersheriff Andy Neff, recently "retiring" under a cloud of suspicion for his inappropriate text messaging to a KNOWN felon. Then there's the "possible" tampering of evidence by yet another Deputy, who had been called to aid a blatantly incapacitated K-9 handling Deputy, Adam Hallett. Add to this, the Watertown City Council members who have had far too much to drink only to get a slap on the wrist after being involved in car accidents! How many others in these positions of power are getting away this kind of unscrupulous (if not simply illegal)behavior that we're unaware of? The list goes on! Now we see the Senior Jefferson County Assistant District Attorney has been charged with aggravated DWI, at FOUR times the State legal limit (Ironically by Jefferson County Sheriff's Department...)for proof of intoxication!

I'm saddened that I used to live in such a great city that happens to also be encompassed by a county that have BOTH lost their values!