NY Army captain admits taking money t...

NY Army captain admits taking money to steer Iraq contracts

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 4, 2008, titled NY Army captain admits taking money to steer Iraq contracts. In it, Newsday reports that:

Austin Key, 27, of Watertown, is scheduled to be sentenced in U.S. District Court in Manhattan on June 27.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

smit

Hermitage, PA

#1 Jan 4, 2008
I'm sorry but I don't see the importance of the petty crimes that Captain Austin Key was convicted of. After doing some reading I've decided that this poor stooge is taking the heat when we should be giving him a slap on the wrist and turn him loose.
I see a great future for people like him back home in the Republican Party. Off hand there must be a lot of openings for such an innovative individual. He must have must have read the book and planned on taking over Paul Brenner's
gig. How about the boys at the Pentagon or even Fox News, they need people like this.
Dingo

Stafford, VA

#2 Jan 7, 2008
hmm
Ben Franklin

Fort Lee, NJ

#3 Jan 7, 2008
Don't tell us -- he's a mortgage broker in the real world.
Old Friend

Long Island City, NY

#4 Mar 5, 2008
Nope, not a mortgage broker. Just a boring perv.
beautiful letdown

Kingston, Canada

#5 Mar 23, 2008
WTF??? whats your problem?? just cuz you don't like him doesn't mean you have to slam him.....he just made one mistake...haven't we all??
Michael

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Mar 24, 2008
Yup....we've all tried to fatten our wallets on the backs of our dead heroes.....

dug his ditch, let him lay.
Old Friend

Northville, NY

#7 Mar 25, 2008
beautiful letdown wrote:
WTF??? whats your problem?? just cuz you don't like him doesn't mean you have to slam him.....he just made one mistake...haven't we all??
never said i didn't like him. not slamming him. just saying the truth. i knew the dude... not his only mistake ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
copenhagen fd and village taxes 12 hr village tax payer 1
Bruce C. Thu Curious 1
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... Sep 1 come again 15
wwny (Sep '13) Aug 31 Anonymous 7
Looking for information on a soldier, for lost ... Aug 31 Lost and found 4
Beginner golf course in Watertown Aug 30 John 1
News Pair accused of taking bicycle in Watertown Aug 30 Justice 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages