Malcolm Traylor (trash)

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

Since: Oct 11

Auburn, NY

#1 Oct 15, 2011
watch out watertown we have a new scumbag in town and he goes by the name of malcolm trayor,he's a pussy, druggie that could careless about other ppl and there families, he's an obsessive tool, and he is a phycopath, he repeatedly has contact with cops and CPS, he has 2 beautiful babies that love him and he could careless about,,, he has been given chance after chance after chance to change his ways so he can get his kids back but noooo drugs and selling drugs are more important,, he is a pussy as well,, he talks a big talk but when it comes to backing it up he runs and hides in his room under the covers..just ask around town no one likes him or has any nice things to say,, so if u see him stay away
anaon

South Butler, NY

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Thank GOD we lost him in Carthage. He's been that way since he was a f***ing teenager.
pissedofflandlor d

Auburn, NY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Where is that bitch?? He owes me money!
malcom trayor

Carthage, NY

#4 Feb 22, 2013
the babies mom is no better she is with a chilmolster neither one should have them children put them children in fostercare both mother and father are druggies
Malcolm traylor trash

Washington, DC

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Listen if u got something to say say it to my face u cowards!!
Pissedoffmomma11

Watertown, NY

#6 Apr 2, 2013
Oh look who decided to pop up it's the scum bag himself . Still on drugs druggie ??? Still ripping people off and being abusive ??? Hmmmmm truth hurts don't it scum bag.
who got played

Watertown, NY

#7 Jul 28, 2013
pissedofflandlord wrote:
Where is that bitch?? He owes me money!
Hes in watertown
who got played

Watertown, NY

#8 Jul 28, 2013
Definitely agree with SCUMBAG!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jeff marcum (Mar '11) Sun Crystal WC 5
Debate: Marijuana - Carthage, NY (Jan '12) May 21 the truth 4
Kevin Sanderson May 20 I hate a thief 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Carthage, NY (Jan '12) May 19 Shawn ferguson 2
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... May 19 Shawn ferguson 10
Life May 18 sunny 2
News Lowville attorney plans challenge of two-term L... May 18 joanne 5
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE