Knows them all

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
They r also connected to the Cunningham four they r step family so now that makes six scumbag kids for two scum bag parents great hopefully they don't reproduce anymore now I want to know what you think bout all them so here is who they are: Jim Mosher,Sharon Mosher, Tasha Mosher, Zeb Mosher, Desiree wilmarth, Vaughn Kerr, Roxanne Jordal/Cunningham,and Donald Cunningham
this girl u hate

Bristol, CT

#2 Mar 2, 2013
well cuz ur a pussy and can't tell us who u r u don't no us and
u don't no r family but thank u for keeping me entertained for a little while... u make me laugh hahaha thanks for thinking bout my family that u hate so much for some reason that u don't put :) but again thanks cuz we all no the truth and we no that all ur putting up ain't true so have funny low life cuz really ur the scum that's hiding not us hahaha
Solider

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Donald hurt me for life now I'm taking everything from him and his family the scum bags
this girl u hate

Bristol, CT

#4 Mar 2, 2013
U don't no me I have never done anything to u. .... so talk to him u don't no shit bout me. ..cuz if u did u would no I dot talk Tony family and I ain't nothing like my family so u don't no shit
mosher and proud

New York, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2013
wtf coward u obviously don't know all of us
Honored to be a Mosher

United States

#6 Mar 2, 2013
I might have become a Mosher by bein a step kid but I'm honored to be wat few ppl can handle and that's being a Mosher so y don't u step up and tell us who u really r aka This is The Marine
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Are you serious? Do you even know any of us?
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#8 Mar 2, 2013
There is only two people I know in Black River. You are all dumb LOL and I love how everyone waits till i leave state to hide behind a computer and run off at the mouth. LMAO Get a life.
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#9 Mar 2, 2013
So which Girl is this that Donald didn't want nothing to do with. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwny (Sep '13) Dec 19 Stephen 2
IHC HS Principal leaving? Contract not renewed? (Mar '13) Dec 18 anonymous 7
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Dec 16 Twins92 4
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Dec 16 Olivere951 24
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Massenaa s FYE to close; Deb shops files for ba... Dec 12 brushton 123 4

High Wind Warning for Jefferson County was issued at December 25 at 3:44AM EST

Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match