Fire Service Joke

Redwood, NY

#1 Aug 5, 2013
Dear fellow residents. Just heard that our villages little department has suspended its forth member in as many months. Just want everyone to know what is going onion our community!
Sad But True

Redwood, NY

#2 Aug 5, 2013
Like the heading says. I see a positive side to this, the department is starting to hold its members accountable. Baby steps, Baby steps. Keep it up CVFD.
residentodnu

Lake Placid, NY

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Well at least action is being taken. Good for you members of CVFD
Long Darby

Redwood, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2013
Fire Service Joke wrote:
Dear fellow residents. Just heard that our villages little department has suspended its forth member in as many months. Just want everyone to know what is going onion our community!
Should be noted 3 of them share the same name. Also worth noting all four were seen on the track during the drill on field day. So the drill team is still a black eye for our villages dept. Still time for the village to look into further sanctions, as a resident and taxpayer, I think it's time for the drill team to be disbanded. We should not have to suffer high compensation costs due to this activity.
lykaannoossdh

Lake Placid, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2013
Long Darby wrote:
<quoted text>Should be noted 3 of them share the same name. Also worth noting all four were seen on the track during the drill on field day. So the drill team is still a black eye for our villages dept. Still time for the village to look into further sanctions, as a resident and taxpayer, I think it's time for the drill team to be disbanded. We should not have to suffer high compensation costs due to this activity.
I can't say I don't agree with this, but I do think the drill team keeps a lot of the members there and interested. I'm not sure you would have as many volunteers with out it. I however may be wrong.
Long Darby

Redwood, NY

#6 Aug 5, 2013
lykaannoossdh wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say I don't agree with this, but I do think the drill team keeps a lot of the members there and interested. I'm not sure you would have as many volunteers with out it. I however may be wrong.
Never know they might actually increase membership, plus weed out the ones that are only there for the drill team. Who knows?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Watertown and Massena JCPenney stores not part ... 7 hr agree 2
News Watertown firm suing former employee, alleging ... Mar 20 Charlie 1
News Do Sin Taxes Really Work? Mar 17 DickEly3 1
Know Any 100% Absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? Mar 16 Dick Gozinya 5
Irish Festival at Dulles or other St Pat's Mar 15 angieut01 1
Watertown KFC Employee Mar 14 Ted 3
Driving through Watertown- looking for adult bo... Mar 14 Ted 3

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages