teaching a lesson

Watertown, NY

#1 Apr 4, 2013
i want to share this with every one that it does noy pay to bend over backwards to get things together and asking capc,social servises, or the urban mission i went to them all twice to see if i could help me come up with a deposit so we can move!!! i figure 1,100 for a 4/5 house.
mgfbo5647

Carthage, NY

#2 Apr 9, 2013
Get a second job or a third. Why should they pay for your deposit? No one pays my rent but me!
tughillrunner

Agawam, MA

#3 Apr 13, 2013
Get off your lazy ass and work for what you want. no one ever gave us a free ride That is what is wrong today everyone expects something for nothing.You probably also get free food, free heat , free health care and a huge income tax rebate.
Ummm

Carthage, NY

#4 Apr 15, 2013
If u can't come up with 1100 for a deposit? How would you pay your rent?? Also if dss pays your bills you have to pay them back! it's not meant as a hand out get a job!
teaching a lesson

Watertown, NY

#5 May 11, 2013
Screw all of you we do work and money is tight the services I was told about were not there this is what I am trying to say!!! It's not like I asked for a hand out I would have paid it back if that is what they wanted it was the landlord wanted all money up front and I needed help!
drama

Gloversville, NY

#6 May 11, 2013
The government is messing up. Housing is getting cut back also. America is falling apart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copenhagen Village Resident 16 hr Reader and Resident 3
Rochester man indicted on sex trafficking charges Thu Wyle Daips 1
Copenhagen Fire Dept Rules Oct 24 Makemelaugh 25
Harrisville haunted trail to continue this weekend Oct 15 fun times 1
Watertown man to fight charges from late-night ... Oct 15 A friend 2
Watertown Pediatric Dentistry hosts open house,... (Aug '13) Oct 14 Zach 6
DEA agent's undercover Facebook page used suspe... Oct 13 timmac 1
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match

Fort Drum People Search