Lowville man accused of jewelry theft in home burglary

Jul 20, 2012 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 56

Village police on Monday arrested Nicholas M. Panarese, 26, 5388 Eugene St., following an investigation of a home burglary at 5384 Eugene St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mom

Ithaca, NY

#42 Jul 30, 2012
I was misinformed and i am sorry, I wont get on here again.
Thank you

Massena, NY

#43 Jul 30, 2012
Nick. Don't cover. There was Simone discussing it in town. As to the one that helped you. That's y I got on and wanted to see if you would cover for them. Ik the one In question and if he's bragging about getting away with it I am pretty sure he was in on it.
justice

Ithaca, NY

#44 Jul 31, 2012
She (L.H) helped do the crime she and her bf should help do the time..it wasn't one person it was three right?
nick

Calumet City, IL

#45 Aug 2, 2012
I did it by my self if Simone went in after me would be the only other way who's braving about it cause they need to go down as well if I knewi would have said something you guys are all ignorant to think I'm going to do time for someone else .....so tell me who said they did it so I can notify the right people
nick

Boonville, NY

#46 Aug 2, 2012
Thank you wrote:
Nick. Don't cover. There was Simone discussing it in town. As to the one that helped you. That's y I got on and wanted to see if you would cover for them. Ik the one In question and if he's bragging about getting away with it I am pretty sure he was in on it.
Tell me who's bragging about it cause if you think that I'm taking the rat for other people your not very bright....I wouldn't tell the cops everything and leave any thing out ...I realized I fucked up and you people on here are so ignorant. That you have to go and make a big rumor that there was three people...I did it plain And simple not hard to understand is it? Now if someone went into the home after me it doesn't mean they helped me does it? Because that would be the only way anyone else would have been involved. Get. Life and please stay out of mine if you don't truly know the facts I know I made a mistake and I owned up for what I've done do not say that I'm covering for any one. And if you feel the need to continue to talk shit do it to NY face or at least put your name on your post and not be such a pussy
question

Constableville, NY

#47 Aug 3, 2012
nick wrote:
<quoted text>Tell me who's bragging about it cause if you think that I'm taking the rat for other people your not very bright....I wouldn't tell the cops everything and leave any thing out ...I realized I fucked up and you people on here are so ignorant. That you have to go and make a big rumor that there was three people...I did it plain And simple not hard to understand is it? Now if someone went into the home after me it doesn't mean they helped me does it? Because that would be the only way anyone else would have been involved. Get. Life and please stay out of mine if you don't truly know the facts I know I made a mistake and I owned up for what I've done do not say that I'm covering for any one. And if you feel the need to continue to talk shit do it to NY face or at least put your name on your post and not be such a pussy
You lost the right to privacy when your name was in the paper for stealing from a nice woman... Wtf are you doing on here bitching? Take it like a man. Only pathetic men act like you did & then defend their unlawful actions... You robbed a very beloved woman. Like I said, grin & bear it. These are the repercussions of your actions. You reap what you sow, my friend.
jarrod Hurley

Saranac Lake, NY

#48 Feb 24, 2013
Haha have fun in prison loser. Bet he gets kicked out of the shock program.
really

Indian Lake, NY

#49 Feb 24, 2013
jarrod Hurley wrote:
Haha have fun in prison loser. Bet he gets kicked out of the shock program.
Is he even eligible for shock?
jarrod Hurley

Saranac Lake, NY

#50 Feb 24, 2013
Yeah ridiculous isn't it.
hah

Indian Lake, NY

#51 Feb 24, 2013
Go NYS. It's almost like he's a repeat offender and doesn't deserve it. I'm sure the DIs will get him kicked out if he Makes it to shock. I would like to hope anyway.
disgusting

Windsor, CT

#52 Feb 26, 2013
JARROD YOU HAVE A LOT OF BALLS TALKING ABOUT NICK! YOURE MORE OF A LOSER, JUNKIE AND SCUM THAN ANYONE I KNOW. WHAT, ARE YOU MAD HE WOULDN'T LET YOU SUCK HIS DICK AGAIN? JEALOUS HE GOT MARRIED? HE WILL NOT GET KICKED OUT OF SHOCK BECAUSE HE HAS MADE IT THROUGH THE PRIGRAM ALREADY...SOMEONE LIKE YOU WOULDN'T MAKE IT A DAY. THAT PROGRAM HELPED NICK UNTIL HE STARTED HANGING OUT WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR DIRTY BEHAVIORS RUB OFF. THE ENTIRE COUNTY IS HAPPY TO BE RID OF YOU. NOBODY KIKES YOU, NOT EVEN MOST OF YOUR FAMILY HAHAHA. AND YOU HAVE THE BALLS TO CALL SOMEONE ELSE A LOSER? KARMA IS A BITCH AND I CANT WAIT TILK ITS YOUR TURN IN PRISON...YOU REALLY WILL BE GETTING RAPED...THATLL BE THE BEST PAYBACK FOR THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF!
really

Bronx, NY

#53 Feb 26, 2013
You have problems. He doesn't deserve shock the second time around. I hope he gets kicked out.
tell

New York, NY

#55 Feb 27, 2013
Jarrod tell your friends that, both of them!
jarrod Hurley

Saranac Lake, NY

#56 Feb 27, 2013
Why don't you tell them. When i have a problem i solve it i don't hide behind a fake name on the computer.
Jose

Lowville, NY

#57 Apr 4, 2014
Snitch
DrJesus

Lowville, NY

#58 Apr 13, 2014
Snitch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwny (Sep '13) 7 hr Stephen 2
IHC HS Principal leaving? Contract not renewed? (Mar '13) Thu anonymous 7
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Dec 16 Twins92 4
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Dec 16 Olivere951 24
Utica joins other Upstate cities struggling to ... Dec 15 Stuttering Utican 6
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web