Lowville man accused of jewelry theft...

Lowville man accused of jewelry theft in home burglary

There are 56 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jul 20, 2012, titled Lowville man accused of jewelry theft in home burglary. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Village police on Monday arrested Nicholas M. Panarese, 26, 5388 Eugene St., following an investigation of a home burglary at 5384 Eugene St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Mom

Ithaca, NY

#22 Jul 27, 2012
Again I speak. Yes the neighbor and her husband are separated or divorced. He was rightly upset due to some family heirlooms. I also know that like everyone else on here he fights his own devils. I was there when he threatened my son. He did this in anger, as my son did what he did out of desperation. Those damn devils are everywhere.I am most glad that she got her things back, and that my son is staying clean.Being stolen from is a violation and she has been violated.This is really between my son and her and the court, so everyone should stay out of it.Judge not, as you or your loved one may be judgd soom day.
devils agree

Ithaca, NY

#23 Jul 27, 2012
Yes. We all have devils. Like the person who would steal a camera from a person receiving services at the Arc.
Wouldn't you agree MOM? That that's a devil for sure! It's worse than stealing from a neighbor who could defend themself.
From someone with little resources and who has little to begin with?
When you are in a role of authority and supposed to be protecting those people.
Yes, a devil for sure.
shocked

Hyannis, MA

#24 Jul 28, 2012
How dare you air the private life of the woman you stole from! Shame shame.
Thank you

Massena, NY

#25 Jul 28, 2012
Nick wrote:
As of now I am sober. I detoxed in jail and have not done anything since. I have owned what I did, and the woman knows I am sorry. As for her "husband" he does not live in that house, they are seperated, and therefore would be in some serious trouble if he assulted me in any way. If you want to talk, maybe you should know the facts first. Have a great day yourself :)
If you owned what you did you would confess 100%. Instead of protecting the Ones that were with you. You sit here and say your doing the right thing yet you protect other criminals. You comedown your own actions by helping and keeping information. I'm sorry if you had full remorse you would deal with the issue as a whole, and let ALL the facts out.
haha

Wales, MA

#26 Jul 28, 2012
devils agree wrote:
Yes. We all have devils. Like the person who would steal a camera from a person receiving services at the Arc.
Wouldn't you agree MOM? That that's a devil for sure! It's worse than stealing from a neighbor who could defend themself.
From someone with little resources and who has little to begin with?
When you are in a role of authority and supposed to be protecting those people.
Yes, a devil for sure.
MOM is not now, nor has she ever been a liar or a thief! It would take a pretty low person to get on here and accuse her of stealing anything from a client. She works her a$$ off to take care of those less fortunate and make sure people like you don't do anything to harm them! I am quite sure this post is coming from someone who worked under her and perhaps faced diciplinary action due to some type of wrongdoing. It sure sounds like a disgruntled 410/Dayhab employee to me. Last I knew she never even worked for the ARC. Anyway, those that know her love her and know that she would NEVER even think of stealing from ANYONE especially not with the risk of losing her job!
Mom

Ithaca, NY

#27 Jul 28, 2012
Iappreiciate the support, however it is unnessasary.Those I have worked with and for know the truth. The theft witnessed as well as the many unreported violations are not always judged by us. I had, and continue to have many friends as well as those who did not care for me, at those sites and that is ok, human nature so to speak. Had I done anything wrong I would have been called on the so called carpet.It is all good, and we all do what we can for those less fortunate then ourselves.
Mom

Ithaca, NY

#28 Jul 28, 2012
devils agree wrote:
Yes. We all have devils. Like the person who would steal a camera from a person receiving services at the Arc.
Wouldn't you agree MOM? That that's a devil for sure! It's worse than stealing from a neighbor who could defend themself.
From someone with little resources and who has little to begin with?
When you are in a role of authority and supposed to be protecting those people.
Yes, a devil for sure.
Dont know what you are refering to but yes I have my own devils too. I battle with mine everyday as I am sure you do as well. GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF US.
devils agree

Ithaca, NY

#29 Jul 28, 2012
You know damn well you stole a camera and bragged about it.
I can give more details publicly if you really wanna keep going. I remember the dates and the client's name.
I refrained from telling anyone then, not sure why.
I guess seeing your pathetic sticking-up for Nick riled me.
Apples and trees, as they say,
haha

Hadley, MA

#30 Jul 28, 2012
devils agree wrote:
You know damn well you stole a camera and bragged about it.
I can give more details publicly if you really wanna keep going. I remember the dates and the client's name.
I refrained from telling anyone then, not sure why.
I guess seeing your pathetic sticking-up for Nick riled me.
Apples and trees, as they say,
Seems as though you have a real grudge against MOM...to go so far as to remember 'the dates and Clients name'. And again I go back to If you knew the whole story! You can go public with all you want, nothing ILLEGAL, nor HARMFUL was done or action would have been taken then and there. It sounds as though you are quite miserable in your own life and find something in MOM to be jealous of, or you would have let sleeping dogs lie a long time ago. I have a gut feeling you either have children that are like Nick in more ways than you care to admit, or you hate kids. Why else would someone be riled by someone defending their own child for doing the right thing? My advice to you would be to get over whatever it is that's eating away at you. Jealousy is unbecoming.
Thank you

Massena, NY

#31 Jul 28, 2012
Were getting off topic people it's not about his mom. It's about him and his friends that broke in and stole that stuff. And still think they should be turned in.
haha

Worcester, MA

#32 Jul 28, 2012
Thank you wrote:
Were getting off topic people it's not about his mom. It's about him and his friends that broke in and stole that stuff. And still think they should be turned in.
Thank you, it is not about MOM. And I agree, if there were others involved they should be brought down as well, but karmas a bitch, so...
Mom

Ithaca, NY

#33 Jul 29, 2012
I have done unkind things, and asked for forgivness. I am sure that I can;t possibly be the only one.Apples and trees, I hope not, we always want better for our children and grandchildren. I am not perfect and never will be, but I do love, hurt and sin. My sins are for God to judge, and he deff. will, I have no doubt. I have known many people who have broken the law, maybe largely and maybe in some small way and feel remorse, and I would not be excluded from that group of people, but we all try to do better, some are successful and some are not, I know I will never stop trying. I am a sinner and will always be...I hope God looks kindly down on me once in a while and I will try to do better.I do apprieciate HA HA defending me but please don't.
devils agree

Ithaca, NY

#34 Jul 29, 2012
Mom wrote:
I have done unkind things, and asked for forgivness. I am sure that I can;t possibly be the only one.Apples and trees, I hope not, we always want better for our children and grandchildren. I am not perfect and never will be, but I do love, hurt and sin. My sins are for God to judge, and he deff. will, I have no doubt. I have known many people who have broken the law, maybe largely and maybe in some small way and feel remorse, and I would not be excluded from that group of people, but we all try to do better, some are successful and some are not, I know I will never stop trying. I am a sinner and will always be...I hope God looks kindly down on me once in a while and I will try to do better.I do apprieciate HA HA defending me but please don't.
Nicely said. And you are right.
I'm going to try to be better and not judge or worry about what other people are doing. or not doing.
Maybe we (me included) should clean our own doorsteps and not fuel fires that are not of our concern.
You made me think. Thanks.
apple

Upton, MA

#35 Jul 29, 2012
Nicely said MOM, and im glad the issue with devils agree has been resolved. I hope this thread is now left alone so all parties involved can move on. What's left to be decided is now up to God and the Judge. I am sure families will continue to support eachother, and from now on I choose to support mine in more constructive ways than this site. Have a Good Night :)
Thank you

Massena, NY

#36 Jul 30, 2012
I am sorry. But "mom". To me and many others your son has not shown remorse for his actions. He's trying to cover them up and save his butt. If he's not willing to come 100 % clean about all that happened with this crime he's not remorse full. By protecting "his friends" and probly still associating with them then he is not remorse full or sorry.
Mom

Ithaca, NY

#37 Jul 30, 2012
My understanding, to date, is that ALL parties involved are being investigated.
nick

United States

#38 Jul 30, 2012
There wasn't anyone else involved..I did a crime and I confessed I acted alone and I am remorsefully. If I wasn't I could have ran I could have just denied it all..I came out and told this woman everything becausevof the guilt I felt....I know I fucked up so does everyone else....you can talk about me as much as you want cause I know who and how i am as a person aperently you've never met me or are just ignorant ....
haha

United States

#39 Jul 30, 2012
To the person called Eugene street resident..you talk a lot but I bet you if you were face to face with Nick you wouldn't be acting tough oh wait that already happened and you bitches up
Ridic

Constableville, NY

#40 Jul 30, 2012
haha wrote:
To the person called Eugene street resident..you talk a lot but I bet you if you were face to face with Nick you wouldn't be acting tough oh wait that already happened and you bitches up
Oooh, I'll bet they are so scared... Of nick?!? Right.
questionable

Constableville, NY

#41 Jul 30, 2012
nick wrote:
There wasn't anyone else involved..I did a crime and I confessed I acted alone and I am remorsefully. If I wasn't I could have ran I could have just denied it all..I came out and told this woman everything becausevof the guilt I felt....I know I fucked up so does everyone else....you can talk about me as much as you want cause I know who and how i am as a person aperently you've never met me or are just ignorant ....
yeah, that's why she didn't get all her stuff back. A Iiar & a thief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trio charged with Gouverneur area sexual miscon... 14 min Julie 6
Helpful online Aviation Store! Jul 29 armybrat93 1
Copenhagen fields days 2015 Jul 28 your wrong 15
what do we think of fort drum soldiers (Mar '11) Jul 28 Joe 44
Lowville parade Jul 27 old timer 39
Pate's Trash Removal (May '10) Jul 27 khmarquis 7
Do people in Watertown eat their own offspring? Jul 22 Watertown sucks 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages