Staff Sgt. Alex Jimenez, killed in Iraq, buried

There are 7 comments on the Newsday story from Aug 3, 2008, titled Staff Sgt. Alex Jimenez, killed in Iraq, buried. In it, Newsday reports that:

After Army Staff Sgt. Alex Jimenez disappeared more than a year ago in Iraq, his father, Andy Jimenez, received metal bracelets inscribed with his son's name and "POW-MIA" from a prisoner of war advocacy group, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

W T F

Wayne, NJ

#1 Aug 3, 2008
God Bless You, Alex...
Rest In Peace...
Thank You
Marat

Harrogate, UK

#2 Aug 3, 2008
"If I ever get recruited, I want to fight for the innocent who cannot fight for themselves," Jimenez wrote.

The innocent didn't like having their country occupied by deranged filth such as Jiminez, that's why they justifiably killed him.
If you are planning on killing for oil, best get your facts right.
Domenica

United States

#3 Aug 3, 2008
Marat wrote:
"If I ever get recruited, I want to fight for the innocent who cannot fight for themselves," Jimenez wrote.
The innocent didn't like having their country occupied by deranged filth such as Jiminez, that's why they justifiably killed him.
May God have mercy on you Ma rat.
Charles

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Aug 5, 2008
Alex was a friend of mine. Everything said of him here is true. He was a true hero. 0% politics 0% regrets ALL HERO
Charles

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Aug 5, 2008
Marat wrote:
The UK has been filled with terrorists since I can remember. The innocent were the Irish who were the ones that the British let starve. Go fix your teeth you ignorant skanger wanks.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Marat wrote:
Is that why Iraq and China just signed a $3B oil deal? Jack ass.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#8 Sep 3, 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Carthage woman accused of slapping other woman ... (Jan '13) 2 hr FYI 7
News Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks (Sep '14) Mon just sayin 4
Clean up week Mon Carthage commute 2
News Fort Drum man allegedly held knife to mana s ch... Apr 30 Bill Pux 1
News Two women charged with prostitution in Pamelia;... Apr 27 Paul Anderson 1
hook up Apr 26 woodcliff 1
Frank D. LaVancha II popped again for possessio... Apr 24 shooting gallery 6
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]