Jury Deciding Whether Man Sold Oxycodone

Whether or not a Gouverneur man will be convicted of selling oxycodone in August 2009 is up to a jury that will deliberate today in St.

Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
of course it was

Astoria, NY

#1 Oct 9, 2011
SAM THE RAT!!!!!!!!!!
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#2 Oct 11, 2011
what amuses me is sam was caught selling and was never even charged at all plus was given an honerable dishcharge from the Army! Is that some crazy or what? Get a bunch of people in trouble to save his own ass. How pathetic is that. Gotta love the narks
doodles

Watertown, NY

#3 Oct 12, 2011
I see he is GUILTY of selling.
Absolutely

Utica, NY

#4 Oct 12, 2011
The nasty local cops should be on trial too
Listen up

Watertown, NY

#5 Oct 12, 2011
The guy made a killing selling everything, not just oxy but coke and everything else. He's a nasty man who deserves to be charged with a hell of a lot more than 2 half pills. What a bunch of shit, he thought it was cool to brag about it and get out his wallet with thousands of drug dollars in it for everyone to see like he actually "worked" for it. Troy Bigwarfe work? What a fkin joke. He still sells as well now, so I guess he's not too scared of the punishment of his 2 half pills Pfft
Unknown

Flushing, NY

#6 Oct 12, 2011
I don't know any of these people. But from what I'm reading it sounds kinda fishy ? If this troy just sold 2 pills for 60 bucks then why didn't he have any money on him ?? How do u know the under cover person didn't hid the pills I mean kinda weird that he supposibly sold this dude pills but didn't have any money on him.? What was it a IOU ? And by the sounds of it the informant had alot to lose unless someone went down. So why not blow in a innocent person ?? Idk. Just sounds fishy to me
OXYC

Utica, NY

#7 Oct 12, 2011
Unknown wrote:
I don't know any of these people. But from what I'm reading it sounds kinda fishy ? If this troy just sold 2 pills for 60 bucks then why didn't he have any money on him ?? How do u know the under cover person didn't hid the pills I mean kinda weird that he supposibly sold this dude pills but didn't have any money on him.? What was it a IOU ? And by the sounds of it the informant had alot to lose unless someone went down. So why not blow in a innocent person ?? Idk. Just sounds fishy to me
When a Gouverneur cop is involved, it IS fishy!
Guess Who

Tully, NY

#8 Oct 12, 2011
SLC Drug Task Force made the bust. The informant was apparently wearing a wire. And this guy is known in the community as a drug seller, even by people who aren't into drugs. It's his profession. Lots of money, always taking vacations, no job. That sure does sound fishy to me! The biggest job insecurity for drug sellers is being busted. With Troy out of business chances are the cost of illegal drugs will spike in Gouverneur. The druggie thieves will be putting in overtime doing what they do best.
saddened

Astoria, NY

#9 Oct 12, 2011
Absolutely wrote:
what amuses me is sam was caught selling and was never even charged at all plus was given an honerable dishcharge from the Army! Is that some crazy or what? Get a bunch of people in trouble to save his own ass. How pathetic is that. Gotta love the narks
RIGHT?!?!!!!
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#10 Oct 12, 2011
For Guess who (1) how do you know what vacations Troy Bigwarfe took?(2) How do you know Troy had lots of money? This goes to LISTEN UP (1) When did you see Troy pull thousands of dollars out of his pocket?(2) How do you know he still sells? Sounds to me like you are all making a bunch of statements that you have no proof to back up.
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#12 Oct 12, 2011
Also if you knew what you were talking about when you said he takes vacations you would know that the @ trips he took was so that his girlfriend could see her daughter and the other was for his girlfriend to go to family court for her daughter! You probably wouldnt say these things to his face that you are saying on here. troy is not a bad guy if you knew anything about what you are talking about then you would know that.
Guess Who

Tully, NY

#13 Oct 12, 2011
If you look at the public record from last January Troy was supposed to be arrested with the 10 others they rounded up, but he was vacationing in Florida and had to wait until he came back to be arrested. This stuff ain't rocket science, just look it up... but I guess it's always easier to make it up. What are you Absolutely, his mother or his customer?
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#14 Oct 12, 2011
Like I said if you knew what you were talking about it wasnt a vacation it was for his girlfriend to go to family court. Big difference court is not a vacation!Im not the mother or a customer. You seem to know an awful lot about Troy you sure your not the mother or a customer?
anonymous

Utica, NY

#15 Oct 12, 2011
OXYC wrote:
<quoted text>
When a Gouverneur cop is involved, it IS fishy!
Exactly and its not just the village cops either the state police in Gouverneur are just as corrupt. So it wouldn't have mattered who made the bust.
Listen up

Watertown, NY

#16 Oct 13, 2011
I know because he pulled the money out in the bar and was bragging,and I know he's still selling because I have a brother in rehab and a cousin that desperately needs to go who both tell me he is. He's an idiot, and I dont care what he was in Florida for, I work my ass off and dont have enough money to get there but neither of them work and can get there for whatever reason? Please. I hope they put him away.
doodles

Watertown, NY

#17 Oct 13, 2011
Regardless of what you think, he was found GUILTY or selling drugs.
Fact is

West Monroe, NY

#18 Oct 13, 2011
Fact is..he didnt have the cash on hm because he was charged 6 monthes after the actual sale occurred.Fact is...Sam the "rat" got off with nothing and shouldnt have.Fact is...many of the cops in Gouv.have questionable reputations.Fact is...the Gouv.PD{Sgt.Ayen}and the St.Lawrence County Drug Task Force{Det.Storie}did a crappy job.Fact is...Troy was found guilty because he sold oxycodone twice in the same night ,to the same person and that was proven in a court of law.
doodles

Watertown, NY

#19 Oct 13, 2011
Fact is wrote:
Fact is..he didnt have the cash on hm because he was charged 6 monthes after the actual sale occurred.Fact is...Sam the "rat" got off with nothing and shouldnt have.Fact is...many of the cops in Gouv.have questionable reputations.Fact is...the Gouv.PD{Sgt.Ayen}and the St.Lawrence County Drug Task Force{Det.Storie}did a crappy job.Fact is...Troy was found guilty because he sold oxycodone twice in the same night ,to the same person and that was proven in a court of law.
The FACT IS: he is a GUILTY DIRTBAG
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#20 Oct 13, 2011
Listen up wrote:
I know because he pulled the money out in the bar and was bragging,and I know he's still selling because I have a brother in rehab and a cousin that desperately needs to go who both tell me he is. He's an idiot, and I dont care what he was in Florida for, I work my ass off and dont have enough money to get there but neither of them work and can get there for whatever reason? Please. I hope they put him away.
Do you know for sure your brother bought anything from Troy? No probably not, just blaming him for your brother and cousins drug habit! Someone has to take the blame except them right? people do drugs cause they choose to not because someone makes them. I know Troy and he has never pulled money out and just started bragging so I think you are exaggerating a bit on that!
Absolutely

Watertown, NY

#21 Oct 13, 2011
Fact is wrote:
Fact is..he didnt have the cash on hm because he was charged 6 monthes after the actual sale occurred.Fact is...Sam the "rat" got off with nothing and shouldnt have.Fact is...many of the cops in Gouv.have questionable reputations.Fact is...the Gouv.PD{Sgt.Ayen}and the St.Lawrence County Drug Task Force{Det.Storie}did a crappy job.Fact is...Troy was found guilty because he sold oxycodone twice in the same night ,to the same person and that was proven in a court of law.
Wow FACT IS sounds like you have it all figured out maybe the Gouv. PD should hire you or maybe the drug task force lol. Like I said none of you would say this to Troy's face. Where do you get all your facts FACT IS?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Copenhagen Fire Dept Rules 4 hr observer 11
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr henu 6,429
Philly Environmental Group Recruiting People To... 23 hr SpaceBlues 3
"Dirty" shane haldeman Mon ChaplinMonger 3
Grand Jury Indicts Gouverneur WomanFor Allegedl... Mon Lee 4
Former school board member fails to pay propert... Mon Meade Hutchins 1
Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks Sep 14 a.n. 2
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Drum News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Drum
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••