Woman charged with aggravated DWI aft...

Woman charged with aggravated DWI after accident

There are 3 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Jun 30, 2013, titled Woman charged with aggravated DWI after accident. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Tasha M. Sawyer, 23, of 887 W. Main St., Upper Apt., was charged by Watertown police at 2:14 a.m. Saturday at 500 W. Main St. with aggravated driving while intoxicated, driving without a license and illegal use of a mobile telephone.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

Jamal Lawson

Wethersfield, CT

#1 Jul 19, 2013
The girl is constantly being a wh*re bag at the bar. Completely tashed at all the times. Serves the ugly b*tch right.
Her mother

Lake Elsinore, CA

#2 Aug 4, 2013
That's my daughter you're writing about. Would you like someone to write about your sister or someone you love using the language you used? Obviously you go to bars too, so what does that make you? Everyone makes mistakes.

“....VETS”

Since: Jan 08

WELCOME HOME

#3 Aug 5, 2013
Her mother wrote:
That's my daughter you're writing about. Would you like someone to write about your sister or someone you love using the language you used? Obviously you go to bars too, so what does that make you? Everyone makes mistakes.
if that is your daughter then she is the end result of a hole in a condum , nobody in their right mind would have such a child , let alone lay claim to one

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Utica man sent to prison for Lowville Walmart t... (Aug '13) Sep 25 Harry Bawls 14
Water Sep 25 You know who 1
Football game Sep 22 Heads up Football 1
Hannaford supermarket Sep 19 vicki boo boo 4
News Fundraisers Go 'Over the Edge' for United Way NNY Sep 18 Laughing 1
Jamie Ames Sep 18 ABBAFAN 3
News Fort Drum solider arrested for criminal sex act... (Jul '12) Sep 15 Not intimidated 16

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages