Man gets 121/2 years in prison for molesting 8-year-old girl

Sep 15, 2008 Full story: Watertown Daily Times 12

A Lowville man charged with having inappropriate sexual contact with an 8-year-old girl was sentenced Friday in Lewis County Court to 121/2 years in state prison.

Full Story
Judge Judy

Long Lake, NY

#1 Oct 2, 2008
Sweet. Hopefully he's put into the general prison population. Can you say "dead-meat"?
I Knew ya could.

Since: Oct 08

Rouses Point, NY

#2 Oct 2, 2008
He'll probably drop the soap on purpose
just me

Rome, NY

#3 Oct 9, 2008
it must be nice my 3year old is being hurt and no one will do anythig because of her age she is not allowed to speak for herself but she tells me awful things

“Irony, metaphor, film @ eleven”

Since: Feb 08

Old Mesilla/New Las Cruces

#5 Oct 9, 2008
"Inappropriate contact".

I have a cure for this.

Seat pervert squarely on a wooden tree stump.

Nail his testicles firmly to the wooden stump.

With a sharp and solid kick to the center of his chicken chest,

Kick him backwards off the aforementioned stump.

If it doesn't work the first time,
try, try again.

And he's now a first class role model, too.
truth teller

Newcomb, NY

#6 Oct 9, 2008
just me wrote:
it must be nice my 3year old is being hurt and no one will do anythig because of her age she is not allowed to speak for herself but she tells me awful things
Then you need to talk louder cause if she is not allowed to speak because of her age then you need to do it for her. Don't let this go because of her age. Speak to your dr and ask for advice or better yet find out who her dr is and go talk to him/her.
truth teller

Newcomb, NY

#7 Oct 9, 2008
this guy is sick sick sick prison time is to good for him.
Stanley1

United States

#8 Oct 9, 2008
truth teller wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you need to talk louder cause if she is not allowed to speak because of her age then you need to do it for her. Don't let this go because of her age. Speak to your dr and ask for advice or better yet find out who her dr is and go talk to him/her.
Soumds like you have a prosecutor that's sympathetic to the criminal.
contact Bill O'Reilly He loves to come down on those PA's and Judges that allow children to be harmed.
Oreilly@foxnews.com Tell him your story.
Sandy

Clarksville, TN

#9 Oct 9, 2008
12 1/2 years beats the HELL out of the 9 months Dickson County gave David Hausman for molesting his stepdaughter for 5 years...of course, those 9 sorry months beat the HELL out of Humphreys County refusing to prosecute him { for "lack of evidence" } even though the freak confessed to molesting her while they lived here!

Just me,if that child is being hurt you need to STOP IT..keep her away from the perv..tell every- and anyone what she is telling you..SEEK HELP..stop at NOTHING to protect her! You should contact BACA { Bikers Against Child Abuse }@ www.baca.com ....NOW! These people can, and will, help you..
chicken farmer

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Oct 9, 2008
been there just me they wont take evidence from a small child will not even pursue the cases and in one case they did not even know or pursue to know of a case brought to d.a. office. did not even have any information. by the D.A. OFFICE SAID THAT THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES HAS TO HANDLE CHILD MOLESTATION CASES. HELLOF A NOTE THEY DON'T TAKE MOLESTATION CASES. THESE KIDS NOW WILL NOT TALK TO A POLICE OFFICER==DO NOT TRUST THEM. THEY ALSO HAVE A LOT OF ANAMOSITY BUILT UP INSIDE THEM NO JUSTICE FOR CHILDREN.
truth teller

Newcomb, NY

#12 Oct 10, 2008
chicken farmer wrote:
been there just me they wont take evidence from a small child will not even pursue the cases and in one case they did not even know or pursue to know of a case brought to d.a. office. did not even have any information. by the D.A. OFFICE SAID THAT THE CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES HAS TO HANDLE CHILD MOLESTATION CASES. HELLOF A NOTE THEY DON'T TAKE MOLESTATION CASES. THESE KIDS NOW WILL NOT TALK TO A POLICE OFFICER==DO NOT TRUST THEM. THEY ALSO HAVE A LOT OF ANAMOSITY BUILT UP INSIDE THEM NO JUSTICE FOR CHILDREN.
not to say that what happened was Right but the DA has a very large case load. Did you follow or this person follow up with CPS?
executor

Chazy, NY

#14 Oct 31, 2008
Tie a noose around the nearest sturdy limp and place a chair there, stand him on the chair and put noose around his neck. remove chair. take name off sex offender list, He doesn`t exist anymore the devil is baking him in hell.
tv watcher

Gouverneur, NY

#15 Apr 11, 2014
Judge Judy wrote:
Sweet. Hopefully he's put into the general prison population. Can you say "dead-meat"?
I Knew ya could.
are you that old lady on channel 5 at 4.00?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr friv4school 6,466
Gouverneur woman charged with issuing bad checks 4 hr blazer 4
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 13 hr NAVYVET 6,391
does anyone know joe rezendes? Mon Beth love 1
MS tattoos Mon mizz nosey 7
County attorney says school chief is presumed o... Mon mizz nosey 1

Fort Drum Jobs

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Drum News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Drum

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]