11 Arrested On Welfare Fraud Charges

11 Arrested On Welfare Fraud Charges

There are 591 comments on the WWNY-TV Watertown story from Oct 2, 2008, titled 11 Arrested On Welfare Fraud Charges. In it, WWNY-TV Watertown reports that:

The Lewis County Sheriff's Department has arrested 11 people in connection with alleged welfare fraud.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWNY-TV Watertown.

Heywood

AOL

#599 May 6, 2009
LOST OVER THIRTY! But we'll just keep bashing till we make it to a thousand won't we? The unappreciated, snot nosed, filth covered, trash talking multitudes!
nasty me

Chittenango, NY

#600 May 6, 2009
Heywood wrote:
LOST OVER THIRTY! But we'll just keep bashing till we make it to a thousand won't we? The unappreciated, snot nosed, filth covered, trash talking multitudes!
Aol isp hope your not the one I`m thinkin you are. Using a lot of different names lately aren`t helping cause your still name callin the bashers which make you look like a little kid who had its candy stolen by a big bully.
nasty me

Chittenango, NY

#601 May 6, 2009
Loosers wrote:
<quoted text>
They are all sitting around here fighting because there slack asses don't have jobs and they sit on there slack asses and collect welfare until they get caught....lol
I`m caught here come the cops now. HI, Ho, HI, Ho its off to jail I go. Double LOL
Scammer

AOL

#602 May 6, 2009
hiccup wrote:
<quoted text>
people like you are ignorant and need to keep your mouth shut, maybe you should do some research on a topic before you open your mouth.
I guess I am confused - I actually agree with you. I understand that people need help at times and I have absolutley no problems with that, it is the lazy good for nothing career scammers I have issues with. Maybe you should reread my posts before opening your ignorant mouth. Ta ta for now.
Scammer

AOL

#603 May 6, 2009
nice lady wrote:
<quoted text>You must be talking about your own because you don't know me and you've never seen my rear. Get a grip and leave people alone. Start being more positive, maybe people will like you. It wouldn't hurt to try.
Nast please don't give into peer pressure and be something that you are not, I like you just the way you are. Don't let these bullies mess with you, you do not have to change to fit in. LOL
yup

Boonville, NY

#604 May 6, 2009
Scammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Nast please don't give into peer pressure and be something that you are not, I like you just the way you are. Don't let these bullies mess with you, you do not have to change to fit in. LOL
do you know that you all are jerks,grow the hell up punks
Nasty me

Chittenango, NY

#605 May 6, 2009
yup wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that you all are jerks,grow the hell up punks
Hi! there little child your not old enough to be a punk yet. LOL
spelling police

United States

#606 May 7, 2009
Nasty me wrote:
<quoted text> tanks for correction,
anytime
hiccup

Rome, NY

#607 May 7, 2009
well, scammer your posts, their all um short of anything intelligent. like i said you'll look smarter if you knew what you were talking about like your last post to me. You wouldn't be so confused if you knew.

Since: Jan 09

AOL

#608 May 7, 2009
nasty me wrote:
<quoted text> I`m caught here come the cops now. HI, Ho, HI, Ho its off to jail I go. Double LOL
Now you are really starting to show your school yard ages. Na na boo boo and hi ho hi ho, sounds like things we said to each other at recess in kindergarten. I certainly would expect adults to have better writing skills and would stop this crap, I double dare you to change!!!! Maybe you will grow up to be a nice person?
nasty me

Chittenango, NY

#609 May 7, 2009
nice lady wrote:
<quoted text>Now you are really starting to show your school yard ages. Na na boo boo and hi ho hi ho, sounds like things we said to each other at recess in kindergarten. I certainly would expect adults to have better writing skills and would stop this crap, I double dare you to change!!!! Maybe you will grow up to be a nice person?
Oh! ole gal you just don`t know how to have fun and create excitement. Be cool, loosin up. The old days are just memories your in a different world today.
Scammer

AOL

#610 May 7, 2009
hiccup wrote:
well, scammer your posts, their all um short of anything intelligent. like i said you'll look smarter if you knew what you were talking about like your last post to me. You wouldn't be so confused if you knew.
Wow, I am at a loss for words...Duuuuuhhhhh...I just do not know how to respond to such an intelligent soul. Looks to me as if you are just looking for a little attention and your bi-polar issues are keeping you rather confused and you really are lost. Anyway, have you recieved your "stimulus check" from the goberment yet? Ta ta for now.
Scammer

AOL

#611 May 7, 2009
yup wrote:
<quoted text>do you know that you all are jerks,grow the hell up punks
You hurt my feelings, say your sorry you big mean bully! Ha ha ha ha. One should not throw stones whent they live in a glass house.
ummmm

United States

#612 May 7, 2009
Can we say RETARDS? All of you...Go to bed.

AOL

#613 May 7, 2009
ummmm wrote:
Can we say RETARDS? All of you...Go to bed.
That is putting it mildly. lol..:}
Scammer

AOL

#614 May 9, 2009
nice lady wrote:
<quoted text>That is putting it mildly. lol..:}
Wow - "retards" - that is pretty funny. Says a lot about both of you. WTF is the matter with you people? Do you have anything to say of people of color or homosexuals?

AOL

#615 May 10, 2009
Now everyone can read about Nasty Me and how mean she is and all the trouble she likes to start. Let's bring this to the top of Lowville and PL Topix. :)

AOL

#616 May 10, 2009
Scammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow - "retards" - that is pretty funny. Says a lot about both of you. WTF is the matter with you people? Do you have anything to say of people of color or homosexuals?
I didn't use the word retards, I said it was putting it mildly. In fact I would have even harsher names for you and Nasty but I won't type them on topix. They are inappropriate. But I don't like either of you. As far as Color I am not prejudice, I call people disabled, not retards, And homosexuals that's there choice. I have friends who chose that lifestyle and that's their choice. They are still my friends. And I have a step brother who is half black and he's still my step brother. Color has nothing to do with it. And people with disabilities can have many disabilities that we don't even know about. I guess that's why I take my stand against people who talk about people on SSI. You don't know their medical history or why they get it, so why do you continually put them down. That is what started all the hatred and bashing between you, nasty me and myself. And that will be the last I talk about this issue with you.
Nasty me

Chittenango, NY

#617 May 10, 2009
nice lady wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't use the word retards, I said it was putting it mildly. In fact I would have even harsher names for you and Nasty but I won't type them on topix. They are inappropriate. But I don't like either of you. As far as Color I am not prejudice, I call people disabled, not retards, And homosexuals that's there choice. I have friends who chose that lifestyle and that's their choice. They are still my friends. And I have a step brother who is half black and he's still my step brother. Color has nothing to do with it. And people with disabilities can have many disabilities that we don't even know about. I guess that's why I take my stand against people who talk about people on SSI. You don't know their medical history or why they get it, so why do you continually put them down. That is what started all the hatred and bashing between you, nasty me and myself. And that will be the last I talk about this issue with you.
Better you don`t talk at all, you been yakin way to much for being a nobody. LOL Hang loose like mother goose.
sangertown

Chittenango, NY

#618 May 22, 2009
been quiet too long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Private submarine feared missing in Denmark fou... Aug 12 Bovenzi13 4
guy in the older grey mustang gt with nice wheels? Aug 8 bcracecar 1
vanessa stevens (Aug '16) Aug 6 Real Talk 2
wwny (Sep '13) Aug 4 Bad job news 17
"WHY" a soldier murdered TROOPER Davis. Aug 3 Diana Vickery 1
News Family of four escapes Carthage house fire; use... Jul 28 Definition of Ins... 2
Becca Jaycox (Jun '16) Jul 24 Pos 17

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages