Fort Drum soldier among four killed i...

Fort Drum soldier among four killed in Iraq

There are 37 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Fort Drum soldier among four killed in Iraq. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Four soldiers died Monday in Iraq, after an explosion near their vehicle in Kirkuk province, military officials said. via The Post-Standard

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#21 Nov 8, 2007
Honestly I would not want miss muffet over there with my husband. She needs to be put out of her misery, because all she has done since she joined this forum is try to cause the rst of us misery. I know for a fact that our soldiers are doing what is right, fighting for our freedom and the right to live in our country. If she were on the streets of baghdad Im sure she would be shot on sight, just for the spew she has tried to spread. May god have mercy on your soul when you die, because he is the only one that will have mercy on you. I pray everyday for the safe return of my husband and all troops in that hell hole.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#22 Nov 9, 2007
gysgt_88 wrote:
You could bring Miss Muff Face here, I am sure they would love her as she walks the streets of Baghdad
I'd love to! Take care of yourself over there-I am constantly praying for all of you guys. My son is over there too.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#23 Nov 9, 2007
Christie Craig wrote:
Honestly I would not want miss muffet over there with my husband. She needs to be put out of her misery, because all she has done since she joined this forum is try to cause the rst of us misery. I know for a fact that our soldiers are doing what is right, fighting for our freedom and the right to live in our country. If she were on the streets of baghdad Im sure she would be shot on sight, just for the spew she has tried to spread. May god have mercy on your soul when you die, because he is the only one that will have mercy on you. I pray everyday for the safe return of my husband and all troops in that hell hole.
I understand your feelings. My son is over there and it's extremely hard to get through every day in any fashion of normalcy, when really, all you can do is wonder each minute of the day what they're doing at that exact minute, if they're safe physically and mentally(from what they've seen and gone thru). Every time there's news of someone getting injured and/or killed, instantly your heart and mind starts racing w/ the awful possibilities. Then, when you find out it's not your own loved one, you guiltily praise God-you feel awful for the victims, but glad that so far, your loved one is safe. It's an awful feeling. But, we have to survive this and hope for the best for all of our men and women serving over there, and root for all of their safe returns. My best to you Christie and to your husband, and to all of our soldiers over there. They are my heros!
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#24 Nov 12, 2007
Thank you so much Lisa, and to all the others out there that truely do understand. It is people like you that keep our soldiers strong in this horrible time. The knowledge that there are people out there that believe in what they are doing, and understand that even though they dont always enjoy what there job brings them to do, they will do it none the less to protect our great nation and the great people that live here. That is why it is called the land of the free and the home of the BRAVE. Unfortunately our BRAVE are in HELL right now. The hell our government likes to call the sandbox.
Miss Muffett

Coventry, UK

#25 Nov 12, 2007
It calls itself the home of the brave but its troops are the biggest cowards on the face of the earth. This is why they are universally regarded as scum. They bravest they get is dropping 2000lb bombs on little kids in Afghanistan, burning the flesh from women and children in Fallujah with white phosphorous, and calling in air support if a stone is thrown at them. When it comes to fighting man to man, they run squealing like pigs, as Vietnam. No decent person supports such filth whether or not they are stupid enough to "believe in what they are doing."
The only example of bravery displayed is by Lt Watada who defies the entire administration for his belief in right and wrong. He is the real hero and, perhaps, the only one.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#26 Nov 12, 2007
Miss Muffett wrote:
It calls itself the home of the brave but its troops are the biggest cowards on the face of the earth. This is why they are universally regarded as scum. They bravest they get is dropping 2000lb bombs on little kids in Afghanistan, burning the flesh from women and children in Fallujah with white phosphorous, and calling in air support if a stone is thrown at them. When it comes to fighting man to man, they run squealing like pigs, as Vietnam. No decent person supports such filth whether or not they are stupid enough to "believe in what they are doing."
The only example of bravery displayed is by Lt Watada who defies the entire administration for his belief in right and wrong. He is the real hero and, perhaps, the only one.
Our soldiers put on uniforms and actually fight in the open. What do the terrorists do? They hide during the day, and come out in the dark of night and fight a cowardly fight-afraid to be seen and recognized. They are the true cowards in this. As far as Afghanistan is concerned, thanks to the USA, women and girls now have rights that they never had before under the Taliban rule-again, the great USA liberated those who were under a terrible dictatorship. Again, Muff-I ask you what have you personally done, other than shoot off your mouth about things you're not well educated on?
Miss Muffett

United States

#27 Nov 12, 2007
Ok honeslty people, I love the american military. I had an american boyfriend and he screwed me and then left me. It really upset me and now I like little boys. I use this internet forum to troll and try to get back at Scott (my ex boyfriend) He was in the military. I know your american military are the toughest in the world and I apologize for being so rude. I have been talking to this 14 year old boy and I need help!!!!!!!!!! sorry all
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#28 Nov 12, 2007
Yea you need real help, I will have you know that my soldier is on the front line every day, gun in hand or fighting hand to hand combat with the terrorists of the world. He is by far a coward, and he would lay his life on the line for any red blooded american or for that matter anyone out there. The fact that you use horrible words, call our soldiers scum, say that they should come home in boxes, that they deserve to die, Run like pigs squealing. I have never seen or heard of an american soldier running from battle. I for one am very proud of all of our soldiers. How can you use these words and phrases just because you were scorn by an american soldier? So he did you wrong, or maybe he just figured out what a NUT CASE you were and ran as fast as he could. Maybe that is why you feel soldiers are cowards, but he was only protecting himself from you. You should stop talking to little boys, stop talking about big boys that fight for the right for you to be able to spew your garbage, and get a life and some counseling. I for one am sick and tired of hearing all the nasty stuff you have to say about our military. If it wasnt for all the american soldiers, including mine, you would not even be able to be on an american forum.
Miss Muffett

Winchester, UK

#29 Nov 12, 2007
Hey Christie Craig,
If I posted here using your name would you believe you had written it? Possibly. Why didn't you check where the imposter wrote from?
After dropping bombs, poison and napalm on children and slaughtering innocents from entire villages in Vietnam, the mighty troops ran squealing for their lives. They abandoned all their local helpers to their fate and dumped helicopters and equipment into the sea.
Then the "brave" soldier boys returned home to the contempt of the ungrateful American people. The same will happen to your soldier if he doesn't arrive in a box draped with the sullied flag. The shame of what the U.S. has done in Iraq will last for decades.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#30 Nov 13, 2007
Miss Muffett wrote:
Hey Christie Craig,
If I posted here using your name would you believe you had written it? Possibly. Why didn't you check where the imposter wrote from?
After dropping bombs, poison and napalm on children and slaughtering innocents from entire villages in Vietnam, the mighty troops ran squealing for their lives. They abandoned all their local helpers to their fate and dumped helicopters and equipment into the sea.
Then the "brave" soldier boys returned home to the contempt of the ungrateful American people. The same will happen to your soldier if he doesn't arrive in a box draped with the sullied flag. The shame of what the U.S. has done in Iraq will last for decades.
I think there must be a lot of Miss Muffetts-the original posted from Banstead, UK-close to Surrey.
Did you move? You're pathetic, whoever you are! I have nothing but contempt for you and your anti-American drivel....and all of your counter-parts who are lumped into your pathetic category. Go to Baghdad, walk down the streets, and see how wonderfully you're treated there by the Iraqis-they don't like you any better!
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#31 Nov 14, 2007
You know Miss Muffet, you can change the location of where your comment comes from but that doesnt change who you are. And for your information, it changes automatically depending on where your computer is. I know cuz I just moved from PA to NY. I dont know any american that is going to be ungrateful for the sacrifice these soldiers have endured to ensure that our nation remains free and safe. And from a personal asspect, you better hope we never find out where you are or who you are. The way you talk is disgraceful. You should be shot on site for the spewing that you do. And as I stated in a previous post, our soldiers do not run from anything, let alone battle. That is why they are always called upon to help the nation in trouble, because they know they can count on our men and woman.
Miss Muffett

Derby, UK

#32 Nov 14, 2007
Hi Christie Craig,
One thing is for sure: I have not moved to the U.S. in order to make silly comments about a serious matter.
Nobody called upon America to help a "nation in trouble". Not one dead grunt has ensured that the U.S. "remains free and safe" because Iraq never threatened it in any way. I am surprised that you deny that the troops ran from the Vietcong as this piece of history is indisputable. They ran squealing and yelping so fast their feet nearly caught fire. When it comes to fighting man to real man, they lack the guts and the purpose. Torturing prisoners is far more up their alley and where the brutal scum really shine.
You should be thankful that somebody on this site speaks the truth. Sooner or later, you will have to grow up and accept it.
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#33 Nov 17, 2007
What I find realy funny is the fact that you seem to be the only one speaking of this "real truth" and it discusts me to hear you say it. The fact is that our men and women die everyday over in that hell hole we all like to call the sandbox, and none of them want to. It is their job, and as I have said before, not a job they want to be doing. They dont want to kill people but they do it to prevent war, and terrorism, and ambushes. They would all rather be at home with their family living their life to the fullest. Not half a world away for 15-18 months at a time. Yes they signed up for this job and they will do it to their fullest ability, but none of them want to be inthat country and for you to sit and say that they do is just wrong.
Proud Army Mom

Ocala, FL

#34 Nov 23, 2007
Hi Friends! Please don't let a cynic get you upset. As I read the posts from Miss Muffett (that's hilarious!), it's obvious that she hasn't read her history books. My Son is also in Iraq and for a Country she says doesn't want our Soldiers there, it's amazing how many thank my Son for giving them the freedom they have wanted for so many years. What she so ignorantly doesn't understand is that the UK is supporting the US so that the UK has access to that oil. Just reading her posts tells me that she is still a child and isn't mature enough to understand what she is talking about. I have to wonder, since she pretends to be so knowledgeable about our American History and what is going on in Iraq, is she there? Because, unless she's there, she's just doing the only thing she knows how to do...get you upset. A mature mind would be more constructive and not insulting. She is very, very immature. God Bless America
Proud Army Mom

United States

#35 Nov 23, 2007
P.S. to Miss Muffett
If it weren't for the US, you'd be speaking German. THAT is an indisputable piece of history.
ProudArmySister

Van Etten, NY

#36 Nov 25, 2007
Miss Muffett~

If you find the need to turn this family's grieving into a political debate, maybe you should find another forum to do so... as far as I can tell this thread was to share condolences at the loss of Adam Muller and the other 3 soldiers killed in that humvee on November 5th!!!!
USAF SSgt

Apo, AE

#37 Nov 28, 2007
As a currently deployed airman in Iraq, I want to say how appreciative we all are of your support. Ms. Muffett has mentioned her view, and that is fine, that is exactly what we have strived to achieve throughout our country's history. She is obviously on the other side of the fence when it comes to this issue and our reasons for being here. We can only hope that the citizens of Iraq will have the same opportunities to voice their opinions in the future. Please forgive her, she is not here, has not been here and will probably never come here, so she does not know what she is talking about. Thank you again for your support and prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parishville Town Council opposes wind developme... Dec 14 Horseman 2
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... Dec 12 insomniacat 21
Future Mayor Nov 20 Taz 1
News Former 801 complexes faltering (Apr '08) Jul '17 normal citizen 26
News Elwin David Green (Oct '09) Jul '17 Reg 4
Know Any 100% Absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? (Feb '17) Mar '17 Dick Gozinya 5
Poker game!! (Dec '16) Dec '16 MIKEtheSTEELHEADER 1

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages