Fort Drum soldier among four killed i...

Fort Drum soldier among four killed in Iraq

There are 37 comments on the The Post-Standard story from Nov 6, 2007, titled Fort Drum soldier among four killed in Iraq. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

Four soldiers died Monday in Iraq, after an explosion near their vehicle in Kirkuk province, military officials said. via The Post-Standard

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#1 Nov 7, 2007
God Bless Adam and his family. Thank you for your sacrifice Adam. My heart goes out to your family as well as my prayers
Miss Muffett

Bath, UK

#2 Nov 7, 2007
Hey Lisa,
God is far too moral to go around blessing dead grunts like gunner Adam or his family.
Why not ask him to bless all those innocent Iraqis whom Adam thought it fun to murder? Maybe you heart doesn't go that far out, eh?
AKK939

Lititz, PA

#3 Nov 7, 2007
No words can describe the utter sorrow that Adam's family must be going through. My heart and prayers are with you. The memories you have of your beloved Adam are treasures - they are priceless. God bless. Thank you, Adam, for your courage and sacrifice. Wish it didn't have to be.
AKK939

Lititz, PA

#4 Nov 7, 2007
Miss Muffett wrote:
Hey Lisa,
God is far too moral to go around blessing dead grunts like gunner Adam or his family.
Why not ask him to bless all those innocent Iraqis whom Adam thought it fun to murder? Maybe you heart doesn't go that far out, eh?
Innocent Iraqis? Fun to murder? Are you a nut?
Miss Muffett

Bath, UK

#5 Nov 7, 2007
Hey AKK939,
If you disagree, please give us the benefit of your inside knowledge and tell us what Iraq actually did to deserve being occupied, having its people murdered and country destroyed.
What do you suppose gunner Adam was doing with his gun in Iraq? Crying his eyes out every time he killed somebody?
In my opinion, this dead grunt was the nut. You don't see normal, decent people joining up to kill other folk who never did them any harm. Luckily for America, it now has one less nut.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#6 Nov 8, 2007
Well, Miss Muffett (what an original name). While you're sitting over there on your tuffet in UK, Americans are working to liberate Iraqi people who have been enslaved by a horrific dictator. What have done to help the innocent Iraqi people? Put your money where your mouth is, you Al Quaida lover. Unfortunately, it's the nut bag terrorist who are the killers and you seem to have compassion for THEM. Perhaps you should move to Iraq since you move to Iraq since you seem to have so much in common with them.
Yes, innocents have been killed a well, and unfortunately, that is a price of any war that has been waged, if you check your history books Muff. Get a life, and do some good rather than criticizing those who have laid down their lives for Democracy and freedom. You've been fortunate to grow up in a state with freedom of speech obviously. Can you say the same for the Iraqi people? I think not!
AKK939

Lititz, PA

#7 Nov 8, 2007
Lisa Stoltzfus wrote:
Well, Miss Muffett (what an original name). While you're sitting over there on your tuffet in UK, Americans are working to liberate Iraqi people who have been enslaved by a horrific dictator. What have done to help the innocent Iraqi people? Put your money where your mouth is, you Al Quaida lover. Unfortunately, it's the nut bag terrorist who are the killers and you seem to have compassion for THEM. Perhaps you should move to Iraq since you move to Iraq since you seem to have so much in common with them.
Yes, innocents have been killed a well, and unfortunately, that is a price of any war that has been waged, if you check your history books Muff. Get a life, and do some good rather than criticizing those who have laid down their lives for Democracy and freedom. You've been fortunate to grow up in a state with freedom of speech obviously. Can you say the same for the Iraqi people? I think not!
You go girl! I like your thinking!
Miss Muffett

Coventry, UK

#8 Nov 8, 2007
Oh my, how silly can I get?
So those pig-ignorant dead grunts "laid down their lives for Democracy and freedom" because Iraqis had "been enslaved by a horrific dictator."
Gee whizz! How ever-so noble!
What a shame those stupid Iraqis don't show some appreciation! What a big pity they still complain about having no electricity and clean water or sewage systems four years after the "liberators" destroyed them. How stupid that 4 million are now displaced and refugees instead of living in the peace and harmony created for them.
Unlike Lisa Stoltsfuz, they are clueless to the reality and probably think those uninvited troops are only after their oil. Jeez. Such morons!
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#9 Nov 8, 2007
The Iraqi people have shown appreciation. Not, the Al Quaida terrorist, but the civilians have. Our engineers have been over there trying to update the amenities that Sadam Hussein refused to give the civilians of that country-including a sewage system. Sadam didn't think the people needed that. Get your facts straight Muff.
Americans have been doling out charity to other countries for years, and I'm so tired of the anti-USA drivel that has been spouted from misguided people like you Muff. Bend over, remove your head from your butt, and see reality for once. Like I said, if you like the Al Quaida terrorist so much, why don't you join them so that they can exploit you and brainwash you to lay down your life for their evil cause?
Sharon Perreault

Gordonville, PA

#10 Nov 8, 2007
Way to go Lisa Stoltfus and Akk939. Miss Muffett are you on Prozac. Our soliders are our heros. They are giving up so much to fight freedom. As human beings we need to support our troops. I really think that Miss Muffett needs to get out of the dingy spider filled basement and come to reality. My heart goes to the families that lost love ones. May God bless the families.
Christie Craig

Massena, NY

#11 Nov 8, 2007
Ok Miss Muffet, People like you should not be allowed to put your opinion on these forums, these families have been thru enough already without you coming on here and telling them there son more or less deserved to die. My fiance is over there fighting for your freedom, and I will be the first to tell you he does not enjoy killing anyone, but he does his job to ensure we are all safe, and that you can continue to talk this crap. Our troops are over there trying to stop slavery and terror on the citizens of iraq. It is tragic that our troops have to pay with there lives in order to do so. You on the other hand should really go over there and join the Us troops and live one day in there shoes before you say that they are heartless and dont care. Im sure they dont stand on the front line and cry everytime they kill an iraqi terrorist, but They certainly dont feel good about it either. But on a different note, Im sure these deaths will make the terrorists fromt ehre think twice before they bomb us or come try to invade our country and kill our citizens. You should feel safe in the Uk where you are. You are a pathetic person to come on here and try to discredit any of our troops.
AKK939

Lititz, PA

#12 Nov 8, 2007
Christie Craig wrote:
Ok Miss Muffet, People like you should not be allowed to put your opinion on these forums, these families have been thru enough already without you coming on here and telling them there son more or less deserved to die. My fiance is over there fighting for your freedom, and I will be the first to tell you he does not enjoy killing anyone, but he does his job to ensure we are all safe, and that you can continue to talk this crap. Our troops are over there trying to stop slavery and terror on the citizens of iraq. It is tragic that our troops have to pay with there lives in order to do so. You on the other hand should really go over there and join the Us troops and live one day in there shoes before you say that they are heartless and dont care. Im sure they dont stand on the front line and cry everytime they kill an iraqi terrorist, but They certainly dont feel good about it either. But on a different note, Im sure these deaths will make the terrorists fromt ehre think twice before they bomb us or come try to invade our country and kill our citizens. You should feel safe in the Uk where you are. You are a pathetic person to come on here and try to discredit any of our troops.
Very well said, Christie. I, too, have a loved one serving in the army in Iraq and I know he does not enjoy killing anyone, nor do I like it either. But, war is war. Our guys are great!

Miss Moffit needs to be part of a helpful solution rather than being a problem and causing trouble - it's easy to criticize.
Miss Muffett

Slough, UK

#13 Nov 8, 2007
Hi Christie Craig,
I have no need to "discredit any of our troops" who are rightly regarded by the civilized world as the scum of the earth.
Do you really think that illegally occupying Iraq will make Saudi Arabians "think twice before they bomb us or come try to invade our country and kill our citizens?" Wow! That's a new one on me.
The truth is that Iraqis now regard Saddam's time as a golden age. The majority of citizens went about their daily business in peace and harmony without fear of kidnap or being murdered by fellow citizens. The only people rightly worried were those opposing Saddam's rule.
The place is now a cesspit and it take decades to get back where it was. Luckily you are too ignorant to know what harm the vile troops have done.
If your fiance comes home in a box, it will be a small atonement for the evil he helped cause. He is not fighting for mine or anybody ele's freedom. Get real!
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#14 Nov 8, 2007
Christie Craig wrote:
I have a son stationed over there too fighting for the freedom of the Iraqi people. Thank you for your wonderful comment. I will pray for your husband and you...I wish you well.
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#15 Nov 8, 2007
Muff, your comments only prove how irrational and despicable you are. You will need to atone at the end of your puny little life for the hateful things spewed from your lips. May God forgive you because I know I don't have the strength to. You are hateful, uncompassionate, evil, and in my mind deserve to rot. Be careful what you wish for-what goes around comes around.
AKK939

Lititz, PA

#16 Nov 8, 2007
Ok everyone. It seems that moffett has been brain washed by her country that Americans are evil people and that our soldiers are scum. She needs to read up on world history about dictators who rule with an iron fist and how they treat their people. And then they blame America for not helping them out!

There's no sense in further conversation w/Moffett, she is obviously way out in left field. So let's not waste our time. There is good and bad in every nation, every culture, and government. I'm just glad to be an American. I would not want to live anywhere else. It's funny how many people want to live in America, but yet, they hate us.

May all of our soldiers be safe. God bless them. We appreciate their service to their country. Without them, our country would not be America - land of the free, home of the brave!
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#17 Nov 8, 2007
Amen AKK! Well spoken!
Sharon Perreault

Gordonville, PA

#18 Nov 8, 2007
Miss Muffett,

Were you abused as a child that all you have is hate? How could you wish death upon people. You really need to get on your knees and pray, and ask God to forgive you. I am so proud of our soliders. Nobody likes to kill. My nephew who I love very much is over in Iraq doing his job. I am so proud of him and his fellow soliders for protecting us and making Iraq a better place. You can get a one way ticket to Iraq. Sharon Perreault
Lisa Stoltzfus

Lancaster, PA

#19 Nov 8, 2007
Well said Sharon! I'll chip in for that ticket!

Since: Jun 07

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2007
You could bring Miss Muff Face here, I am sure they would love her as she walks the streets of Baghdad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli moves to New Jersey f... Fri Hostis Publicus 1
News Bitcoin company to operate in Watertown Apr 7 nosey is as nosey... 16
News Copenhagen man sent back to prison after re-tri... (Mar '17) Apr 5 All Business 2
News Ogdensburg to receive $1 million, Massena getti... Apr 3 nosey is as nosey... 8
News Parishville Town Council opposes wind developme... Dec '17 judge it 1
News Elwin David Green (Oct '09) Jul '17 Reg 4
Poker game!! (Dec '16) Dec '16 MIKEtheSTEELHEADER 1

Fort Drum Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages