Army knew leaker was a problem, probe says

Full story: DispatchPolitics

Investigators have concluded that Army commanders ignored advice not to send to Iraq an Army private who is now accused of downloading hundreds of thousands of sensitive reports and diplomatic cables that ended up on the WikiLeaks website, McClatchy Newspapers has learned.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
WHS76

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Well there is somebody out there trying to tell the American people what is going on.
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Army commanders are trained in covering up anything that reflect their evauluatin reports
Tom from Belmont

Bellaire, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

This guy wouldn't have lasted a month in my Army outfit. He would have been striped of rank and trasferred out of my comp-any and if he did it again he would probabl;y have been court martialed and sent to Crailshiem.

Since: Jan 10

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2011

Waterboard the little weasel until he gives up the information he's hiding. Then drag him and Hasan to the gallows and let the troops they betrayed execute them. Keeping them alive and in prison is B.S. The penalty for treason is death by hanging.
Lfod

Reynoldsburg, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Execute the little twerp! One ss109 62 grain 5.56 center mass
the truth

Newark, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Obama and Holder protected him like they did the Ft. Hood Shooter the muslim and the black panthers.

Can you say impeach the man child marxist and his anti American radical marxist pals?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Fort Drum Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••