parents(ya right!) where

parents(ya right!) where

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

dohhhh

Lake Placid, NY

#1 Nov 6, 2013
I feel that people who decide that they want kids should have to go thru parent classes or should have a trial time with kids first and social services should be a part of this, I see kids out running around and no one watching them and I mean 2 or 3 year old kids and some kids just need to be and should be constantly watched!!! I would like to see a lot more responsibility from these so called parents, there would be less violence between kids and less accidents i also think parents should be arrested for what there kids do at these ages!!!'n
Blocklist

Saranac Lake, NY

#2 May 7, 2014
AMEN! I see more "friends" than "parents" these days. I grew up with a hand on my backside and I'd like to do the same to the disrespectful little brats i see.
solo

United States

#3 May 15, 2014
The nerve of some people here in Carthage!!!! I'm not putting up with stupid people!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lowville trio arrested for allegedly having met... 7 min WHnO 12
Becca Jaycox (Jun '16) May 22 91 mps 10
News Truck recovered from Black River near Lowville;... May 18 part time resident 5
News Clinton Street office project clears hurdle May 17 What 1
News Gouverneur man pleads guilty to area burglaries May 15 Observer 3
Terrie lalone of Adams (Mar '16) May 9 Donny Bravo 9
Know Any 100% Absolutely Free Adult Dating Sites? Mar '17 Dick Gozinya 5

Fort Drum Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages