Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Mar 2, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Soilder

United States

#1 Mar 2, 2013
I hear he got his girl prego then just left her an doesn't plan in coming back and stepping up to father his child sounds like a scum bag to me sounds like his whole family is the same way all low life's what you think
this girl u hate

Bristol, CT

#2 Mar 2, 2013
I think u need to leave my little brother alone he will be back for his family u just need help cuz u don't no anything bout my family
Soilder

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Ik more bout ur family then u think and as for him coming back we will see his girl deserves a real man and one day soon real soon ill show here a real man :)
The Marine

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2013
Hey bucko if u go near my girl friend or my baby to be ill rip ur throat out and watch u choke to death
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#6 Mar 2, 2013
DONALD It is Tiffany don't worry about it. She has nothing better to do since her boyfriend is in jail for being near her LMAO
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Hahahaha. Tiffany as in Tiffany Besaw? Cuz if so she obviously don't know sh*t about Donald.
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Yeah That would be the one. :)
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#9 Mar 2, 2013
Hahahahaha. What a lowlife. She obviously don't know anything about your family or Donald and his baby to be.
Solider aka Matt

United States

#10 Mar 2, 2013
Not Tiffany hahahahahahaha my first name is Matt you all should know me a Bianca don't worry I'll be there for ur baby an make it ours ill be the real Man U deserve
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#11 Mar 2, 2013
She doesn't know anything at all LOL
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#13 Mar 2, 2013
I don't know a damn Matt. What a creeper. What's your last name kid?
Soldier aka Matt

United States

#15 Mar 2, 2013
So let see Bianca Fadden you live in Hermon NY and you are prego by a douche bag so I'm sorry for that but ill make you happy
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Uhh are you some sort of stalker? And what's your last name kid?
Soldier aka Matt

United States

#17 Mar 2, 2013
Wouldn't u like to know hahahahahahaha only one person is smart enough to relies it hahahahahahaha bring it on kid
Sharon

Hampstead, NC

#18 Mar 2, 2013
I don't know no Matt either and obviously he doesn't know nothing. But since I work for a living I must go back to work now. Hey Matt, you may want to find something else to do with your time. People are going to start think you are a low life scum or something.
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#19 Mar 2, 2013
Matt was that comment to me?.
Soldier aka Matt

United States

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Yes u do know me I used to be one of Donald's close friends when we went to school together hahahahahahaha
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#21 Mar 2, 2013
Whatever way to ignore me dude.
Used to be close friends with him meaning your not now and you know nothing about him or his life anymore. So stop running your mouth about him.:)
Dummies

West Roxbury, MA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
I wouldn't be surprised if this was Bianca trying to get attention...
Sh_t Just Got Real

Hermon, NY

#23 Mar 2, 2013
I would never f*cking talk sh*t about Donald and his family. So idk who you think you are but it would be lovely if you would grow the f*ck up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
end of season 4 hr bystander 3
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Peace Keeper 6,410
MS tattoos Aug 30 Dan s 4
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Aug 30 Izzy 8
zach g Aug 30 Friend 4
Thomass kiernan (Nov '13) Aug 29 Tom Kiernan Decor 8
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Aug 29 Lol 16,779
•••
•••
•••

Fort Drum Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Drum News, Events & Info