the punishers biker group
willing to bet too

Jamesville, NY

#23 May 24, 2012
George wrote:
Don't know who you saw, but can guarantee you that they were NOT from the Watertown chapter. Their cuts got taken. I SAW it happen, and watched as the car with their cuts in the trunk drove away.
they were from the north chapter which is the watertown chapter i believe. same group that's been riding around here.
Dagwood

New York, NY

#24 Jun 19, 2012
Whatever happened to these clowns, anyway? I still see the guys around town, but never with their cuts on. Looks like they all got bounced.
daglikeswood

Jamesville, NY

#25 Jun 19, 2012
Dagwood wrote:
Whatever happened to these clowns, anyway? I still see the guys around town, but never with their cuts on. Looks like they all got bounced.
ive seen them wearing punisher cuts at a few events. they are around, but are spending more time riding rather than posing around like of you think they should do. warm weather tends to make bikers ride around more. However, i saw a few crazy punishers riding around last winter.
Charlie Brown

New York, NY

#26 Jun 20, 2012
That's odd. I've been to all of the local events, and I haven't seen one Punisher cut since the "Tilted Kilt Massacre" earlier this spring. Maybe the Punishers you've seen weren't members of the Watertown chapter?

As far as the criminal nature of the club? I don't know about ALL of the members, but I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that some of them, including one or two officers, were involved in some VERY shady activities that could have brought serious trouble if they had been caught.

And as for them all being out riding "rather than posing", that's a joke, right? It has to be, because some of them didn't even OWN bikes to begin with. There were only a couple of decent guys in that bunch who were serious riders. That's it. The rest were glorified bouncers on borrowed rides, window shoppers, or with bikes "in the shop".

Check out their website - http://punisherslemc.com/index-2.html . Watertown has been removed from the page.

Put a fork it this topic. The Punishers LEMC Watertown, NY chapter is history. I'm not sure why some people continue to deny it.
daglikeswood

Jamesville, NY

#27 Jun 20, 2012
Charlie Brown wrote:
That's odd. I've been to all of the local events, and I haven't seen one Punisher cut since the "Tilted Kilt Massacre" earlier this spring. Maybe the Punishers you've seen weren't members of the Watertown chapter?
As far as the criminal nature of the club? I don't know about ALL of the members, but I know for an ABSOLUTE FACT that some of them, including one or two officers, were involved in some VERY shady activities that could have brought serious trouble if they had been caught.
And as for them all being out riding "rather than posing", that's a joke, right? It has to be, because some of them didn't even OWN bikes to begin with. There were only a couple of decent guys in that bunch who were serious riders. That's it. The rest were glorified bouncers on borrowed rides, window shoppers, or with bikes "in the shop".
Check out their website - http://punisherslemc.com/index-2.html . Watertown has been removed from the page.
Put a fork it this topic. The Punishers LEMC Watertown, NY chapter is history. I'm not sure why some people continue to deny it.
funny you mention that being that they were at the clayton car show. same group that you are bashing. and i do know that they all have bikes and have been focused more on rides than posing around so that people like can draw up a bunch of conclusions about what is going.
daglikescock

Potsdam, NY

#28 Jun 21, 2012
Seems to me you have a sick gay attraction to the Punishers. You do know why people join motorcycle gangs/clubs right? So they can meet other riders with small penises and make themselves feel good about their lack of manhood.
daglikesdildos

Jamesville, NY

#30 Jun 22, 2012
daglikescock wrote:
Seems to me you have a sick gay attraction to the Punishers. You do know why people join motorcycle gangs/clubs right? So they can meet other riders with small penises and make themselves feel good about their lack of manhood.
wow, you are very clueless aren't you? did your parents have any kids that lived? i think the one's defaming this club are the ones with some type of fetish. probably involves a cucumber, ky and there buttocks.
Charlie Brown

New York, NY

#31 Jun 23, 2012
The only people who ran the risk of defaming the larger club were the idiots that made up the Watertown Punishers chapter, and that's why they had to hand over their cuts to the downstate crew. Why is it so hard for you to face reality?
charliebrownlike smen

Jamesville, NY

#33 Jun 24, 2012
Charlie Brown wrote:
The only people who ran the risk of defaming the larger club were the idiots that made up the Watertown Punishers chapter, and that's why they had to hand over their cuts to the downstate crew. Why is it so hard for you to face reality?
the reality is that you don't what you are talking about. people like you are drawing false conclusions about them. perhaps, you should just shut your mouths about the punishers. there are worse things in this town than motorcycle clubs like scumbag kids disrespecting a bus driver or these idiots doing bathsalts. Punishers MC are the least of this town's problem.
Charlie Brown

New York, NY

#34 Jun 25, 2012
Watertown Punishers + Fork = DONE. Who's hungry?
charliebrownlike smen

Jamesville, NY

#35 Jun 25, 2012
Charlie Brown wrote:
Watertown Punishers + Fork = DONE. Who's hungry?
ok, you them there. they do like to eat. what is this town coming to? bikers that like food is going to cause great chaos in this town. true, most of them are on a seafood diet. charlie brown has found there weakness so let's exploit them by offering them pizza, cheeseburgers and lots of cake!
End it

White Plains, NY

#36 Jun 26, 2012
The car show were members of the Syracuse chapter supporting the cause at the car show. Watertown has been dismantled. END OF STORY. PUT IT TO BED...
Yes please

New York, NY

#37 Jun 26, 2012
"The car show were members of the Syracuse chapter supporting the cause at the car show. Watertown has been dismantled. END OF STORY. PUT IT TO BED... "

Exactly. Thank you. Watertown is history. DONE. Why some people can't deal with that truth is beyond me.
youstartedit

Jamesville, NY

#38 Jun 26, 2012
End it wrote:
The car show were members of the Syracuse chapter supporting the cause at the car show. Watertown has been dismantled. END OF STORY. PUT IT TO BED...
i know for a fact that the car show was folks from the watertown area. they were local. saw them with my own two eyes. don't know where you got the idea that it was the syracuse chapter? yes, let's end this topic. nothing but fools posting BS
PFFP

Jamesville, NY

#39 Jun 26, 2012
youstartedit wrote:
<quoted text>
i know for a fact that the car show was folks from the watertown area. they were local. saw them with my own two eyes. don't know where you got the idea that it was the syracuse chapter? yes, let's end this topic. nothing but fools posting BS
this is true.
Yeah Yeah

New York, NY

#40 Jun 27, 2012
Some people...

Look, it's real simple. This thread is about the recently departed Watertown, NY chapter of the Punishers LEMC. That chapter is GONE, and that's a FACT. Now you may have seen someone at the car show wearing a Punishers cut, and they may even live "in the area" and MAY HAVE ONCE BEEN in the Watertown chapter, but I'll GUARANTEE you that they're not members of that WATERTOWN chapter anymore, because it just doesn't exist. Do you see the distinction? Good God.

Just ask "Pops", maybe he'll set you straight.
wow

Jamesville, NY

#41 Jun 27, 2012
Yeah Yeah wrote:
Some people...
Look, it's real simple. This thread is about the recently departed Watertown, NY chapter of the Punishers LEMC. That chapter is GONE, and that's a FACT. Now you may have seen someone at the car show wearing a Punishers cut, and they may even live "in the area" and MAY HAVE ONCE BEEN in the Watertown chapter, but I'll GUARANTEE you that they're not members of that WATERTOWN chapter anymore, because it just doesn't exist. Do you see the distinction? Good God.
Just ask "Pops", maybe he'll set you straight.
so basically what your saying is that the folks at the car show are local but not local? I am curious, what chapter where they from. perhaps, the clayton chapter? Chaumont chapter maybe. oh i know, the jefferson county chapter? Or, maybe you are implying the north merged with another chapter?
Yeah Yeah

New York, NY

#42 Jun 28, 2012
Come on, do you even know what you're talking about? Please try to keep up...

Punishers LEMC cuts only say New York on the bottom rocker, but their chapters are listed on their website. Watertown WAS once listed, but not any more. It's gone. Not merged. GONE. There are currently no Punishers LEMC chapters north of the I-90 corridor.

http://www.punisherslemc.com/index-2.html

Now AFAIK, the Punishers don't have "Nomads", so prior to the Watertown chapter being formed, the only way an individual living in the Watertown area could hope to belong to the club would be to prospect one of the nearby chapters - in this area that would be either Syracuse, Cayuga, Rochester or Utica.

However, once the Watertown chapter WAS chartered, those members already living in the Watertown area could have transferred their membership to the new chapter. Now that Watertown is no more, those individuals whose cuts didn't get ripped (if there were any) would have returned to their original chapters.

The guys at the car show, while they may indeed live here in the Watertown area, were representing one of the other recognized PLEMC chapters in NYS, as listed on the website - Rochester, Syracuse, Cayuga, Utica, Southern Tier, Orange County, Westchester & Albany.

Does that clear it up for you?
fact

Jamesville, NY

#43 Jun 28, 2012
Yeah Yeah wrote:
Come on, do you even know what you're talking about? Please try to keep up...
Punishers LEMC cuts only say New York on the bottom rocker, but their chapters are listed on their website. Watertown WAS once listed, but not any more. It's gone. Not merged. GONE. There are currently no Punishers LEMC chapters north of the I-90 corridor.
Now AFAIK, the Punishers don't have "Nomads", so prior to the Watertown chapter being formed, the only way an individual living in the Watertown area could hope to belong to the club would be to prospect one of the nearby chapters - in this area that would be either Syracuse, Cayuga, Rochester or Utica.
However, once the Watertown chapter WAS chartered, those members already living in the Watertown area could have transferred their membership to the new chapter. Now that Watertown is no more, those individuals whose cuts didn't get ripped (if there were any) would have returned to their original chapters.
The guys at the car show, while they may indeed live here in the Watertown area, were representing one of the other recognized PLEMC chapters in NYS, as listed on the website - Rochester, Syracuse, Cayuga, Utica, Southern Tier, Orange County, Westchester & Albany.
Does that clear it up for you?
well i know for a fact that the folks were representing North. Not sure where you came up with that they were other chapters?
Yeah Yeah

New York, NY

#44 Jun 29, 2012
Follow this link:

It's the same one I posted above. It's pretty clear. How can anyone represent Watertown when there's no Watertown chapter to represent?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Photographer and firefighter joins passions to ... Fri Nudes 4
News Traveling nurse cleared of stealing meds from W... (Dec '13) Jun 11 Smitty 4
News Watertown man sentenced to up to 3 years in pri... Jun 11 harold pearson 1
Judy McAllister Jun 10 Tonya 1
Fort Drum Hookups May '16 Horny 2
News Shawn Raymo Watched Wife, Jessica Raymo, Have O... (Oct '12) Mar '16 fuzzer 19
News North country patients benefit from telemedicin... Jan '16 HumanSpirit 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Drum Mortgages