Partylite Party Anyone?

Posted in the Fort Drum Forum

Ric

Utica, NY

#1 Aug 26, 2009
Hey All,

I'm starting up as a PartyLite Independent Consultant in the local area after several years of there being no consultants around. I've met a few former customers & party hostesses and gotten off to a pretty solid start. I just thought that I'd mention the opportunity on here and see if anyone else was interested in having a party.

PartyLite sells some of the BEST candles, decor and accessories on the market. The candles are well scented and burn clean without leaving soot behind to mark up your home.

Hosting a party is easy with PartyLite and the hostess can earn hundreds in free product. Our hostess rewards program includes not only our whole catalog, but additional incentives such as half price items and monthly specials not just a small selection of the product like other companies.

If anyone has any questions, would like to look at a catalog or book a party feel free to e-mail at digi@imap.cc and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Thanks!
Ric

“Partylite Consultant”

Since: Aug 09

Watertown, NY

#2 Aug 26, 2009
Sorry,

Almost forgot I had a login with topix. You can also contact me by replying here!

Ric
Lola

Southampton, PA

#3 Sep 2, 2009
Oh puhleeze.....who has money to burn on candles with the economy?

“Follow me on twitter R47R”

Since: Mar 09

Baldwinsville, NY

#4 Sep 6, 2009
Ric wrote:
Hey All,
I'm starting up as a PartyLite Independent Consultant in the local area after several years of there being no consultants around. I've met a few former customers & party hostesses and gotten off to a pretty solid start. I just thought that I'd mention the opportunity on here and see if anyone else was interested in having a party.
PartyLite sells some of the BEST candles, decor and accessories on the market. The candles are well scented and burn clean without leaving soot behind to mark up your home.
Hosting a party is easy with PartyLite and the hostess can earn hundreds in free product. Our hostess rewards program includes not only our whole catalog, but additional incentives such as half price items and monthly specials not just a small selection of the product like other companies.
If anyone has any questions, would like to look at a catalog or book a party feel free to e-mail at digi@imap.cc and I'll get back to you ASAP!
Thanks!
Ric
Would love for you to share this on new social network http://Ruthietalk.ning.com it's free

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wwny (Sep '13) Dec 19 Stephen 2
IHC HS Principal leaving? Contract not renewed? (Mar '13) Dec 18 anonymous 7
Jiu jutsu nation is full of drug users Dec 16 Twins92 4
Public hearing set to discuss the harboring of ... Dec 16 duh 1
the pet zone watertown mall (Nov '12) Dec 16 Olivere951 24
Matt and Diana Dec 12 Queenie 1
Massenaa s FYE to close; Deb shops files for ba... Dec 12 brushton 123 4

Lakeshore Flood Warning for Jefferson County was issued at December 25 at 3:46AM EST

Fort Drum Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Drum News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Drum

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:14 am PST