Two area bars open all night New Year...

Two area bars open all night New Year's Eve to ring in 2014

There are 7 comments on the Watertown Daily Times story from Dec 30, 2013, titled Two area bars open all night New Year's Eve to ring in 2014. In it, Watertown Daily Times reports that:

Clueless Nightclub, 545 Arsenal St., Watertown, and Maxfield's, 5 Market St., Potsdam, have both received special permits to remain open on New Year's Eve until 8 a.m., instead of the 3 a.m. closing time usually mandated by law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Watertown Daily Times.

great

Potsdam, NY

#1 Dec 31, 2013
Isn't this so great? People will get to be out all night long wasting time doing drugs, blowing money that couldn't be used wisely otherwise and being such great examples to the youth. Hooray!
lemmy

Canton, NY

#2 Dec 31, 2013
live a little, dummy
wow

Potsdam, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2013
jealous much????
great

Potsdam, NY

#4 Dec 31, 2013
Can't wait for tomorrow's paper to see all DWI's and see then we can see who's living then.

You got me wow I'm completely jealous of the "adults" partying and acting like adolescents.
Goodnight

Gouverneur, NY

#5 Jan 3, 2014
great wrote:
Can't wait for tomorrow's paper to see all DWI's and see then we can see who's living then.
You got me wow I'm completely jealous of the "adults" partying and acting like adolescents.
There weren't many DWIs
getaclue

Potsdam, NY

#6 Jan 3, 2014
Even one is too much!!!
Great2

Potsdam, NY

#7 Jan 9, 2014
Exactly, there weren't many DWI's. Why not mind your business and let people live a little. Just because you are a ill-mannered hermit doesn't mean everybody is. Some of use went to house-parties and celebrated with friends and family, maybe hitting up the bars after the stroke of midnight. And we were still home in bed "early" after a fun night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Drum Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Camden woman charged with stealing more than $7... (Mar '14) Mon Alexus 17
Davidson's Mon RatKiller 4
News North country residents enjoy fireworks at Wate... Jul 3 hdtv 1
wwny (Sep '13) Jul 1 Anonymous 6
Why no strip clubs in Watertown? (Mar '10) Jun 27 lovebug 34
Dpw Jun 24 Again 5
Debate: Marijuana - Watertown, NY (Aug '10) Jun 20 Thetruth 37
More from around the web

Fort Drum People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE