Guardian Angels CEO patrols Davenport

Full story: Quad-City Times
Guardian Angels founder and CEO Curtis Sliwa said he is very happy with the accomplishments of the Davenport chapter and that those who had predicted doom and gloom and vigilantism once again have been proven ... Full Story

“Lets act like we were educated”

Since: Dec 07

Lewistown

#1 Dec 3, 2007
Just a bunch of people running around pretending like they have more authority then the people they are attempting to take into custody. I watched an episode of cops last night and these vigilante's showed no structure. The scene was a guy going to his own house. Because he was younger and I'm guessing suspicious looking.(to them) They asked him if he had proof of him living there, when in the first place a civilian should not question someones residence. Second the way they went about this, asking for a homeowners reciept... Noone carries them on them, not even "the red berets." When he failed to provide proof and pushed him*striking the first move* he swung back, 3-4 of "the red berets" restrained him with force, and cuffed him and kept him cuffed while he had a seizure! Almost dead this man had to be let over to ambulance personal that arrived with the POLICE. So in my opinion, "the red berets" are just a bunch of idiots running around dictating their authority, that they do not really have in the first place. They are as trained as I am to handle these situations. Please stop encouraging these phony, wanna-be cops. Sure they can say, "i place you under citizens arrest" but you do not have to provide ID, coopperation, nothing. They do not have the power to physically do anything.

Sure if there is a real criminal, that is completely obvious. Like someone is robbing a house or someone is beating an old lady for her purse, by all means do a citizens arrest and take them down. But these guys can not conduct a rutine stop. So do not provide these pretenders with ANYTHING!

Yes just my opinion, but to me, a bunch of vigilantes running around in red vest and berets like its a f***ing militia. Come on.
Not so wasted youth

Bellwood, IL

#2 Dec 15, 2007
I guess you live up to your name
FrankVanQueens

United States

#3 May 25, 2010
The Guardian Angels are a violent cult, a thugocracy,that revolves around media shyster and degenerate liar Curtis Sliwa. It is nothing more than a cash cow for him. They are lowlife street walkers for Sliwa. Now if White Supremacists had done this to Black Man, it would be called racism and bigotry. They would face a civil rights lawsuit. In fact this man should file a law suit against these sub normal morons! And the politicans who bring them into a city should be sued and ousted immeadiately! The new head of the Davenport franchise,is a known police snitch who entraps minority graffitti artists by encouraging them to tag illegal sites, and then rats on them to the cops. This is the kind of reptilian mind that is in the GA. If anyone of these cult zombies puts a hand on you, for any reason, sue them and their fueher, Sliwa. They have no right to tell you to move, or to threaten you. Handcuffs used by non police are illegal! Who joins the GA? Lowlifes, losers, idiots, halfwits, morons, nitwits, illiterates, dimwits, violent thugs like Steel who broke a man's arm in three places. Is this what you want running amok in your city? In Chicago they assaulted an innocent kid whom they claim was "smoking a joint". Four on one, they held him down and cuffed him. Cowards! They will never go to the South Side to tackle the real criminals the gangs. Why? Because they wear red, they're afraid of the Crips and Bloods. Overgrown punks, they take it out on the lone kid who they know that they can assault. This violent cult is riddled with criminals and psychopathically violent maniacs who drool at the thought of assaulting some lone kid or individual. Sometimes as in L.A. and Long Island, they get what is comming to them when they think because they outnumber someone they'll win. Too bad for them, as in these two instances they wind up in the hospital! Find out the real truth about this violent cult, not the garbage you hear from the media and degenerate liar, Curtis Sliwa. Go to www.therightperspective.org . Join Operation No Angels today!
FrankVanQueens

United States

#4 May 25, 2010
Perhaps because they are failures and illiterates who have wasted their meagar lives, they take out their frustrations on the innocent, under the guise of "fighting crime". The GA was the name stolen from two brothers. Sliwa also stole the name, "cyber Angels" from two guys also. But he got sued and settled out of court. He faked six crime scenes and filed false police reports. These are some of the facts about this degenerate liar and medis shyster. The whole foundation of the GA is built on a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IA Who do you support for Governor in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 63
IA Iowa House primary ground zero for gay marriage... (Jun '10) Jun '14 slayer rules 411
IA Who do you support for Treasurer in Iowa in 2010? (Oct '10) Mar '14 daxton 9
IA IA Natural Resources and Outdoor Recreation Tru... (Oct '10) Mar '14 aez 17
Free Obamacare Seminar (Jan '14) Jan '14 Just Me 1
fort dodge police (Apr '10) Dec '13 ike 4
CHEVY Male 3yrs old Sharpei lost in Fort Dodge (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dog Lover 1
•••
•••
•••

Fort Dodge Jobs

•••
•••
•••