Christina "Christi" Faith Rosalez

Christina "Christi" Faith Rosalez

There are 1 comment on the The Messenger story from Apr 21, 2013, titled Christina "Christi" Faith Rosalez. In it, The Messenger reports that:

Christina "Christi," Faith Rosalez, 49, of Inola, OK, formerly of the Fort Dodge area, passed away Saturday, April 13, 2013 at O U Medical Center in Oklahoma City, OK.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Messenger.

Julie Thompson

Bremerton, WA

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Chris will be deeply missed! She was my sister, Kathy, best friend. I met Chris when my mom and I went to Inola after my sister passed away and we remained in touch ever since. My heart and prayers go out to her family and friends. Chris was a beautiful person and will continue to be a beautiful spirit. God Bless you all in this difficult time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Contingent of Eagle Grove Community Members in ... (Jul '16) Jul '16 SickandTired 1
News Corrections board hires warden not knowing of O... (Jun '16) Jun '16 What 3
News Humboldt city council provides $200,000 for hou... (May '16) May '16 SickandTired 1
News Lungren Wind farm developers plan solar energy ... (Mar '16) Mar '16 Solarman 1
News Cruz faults Senate rivals for skipping pressing... (Oct '15) Feb '16 Golf Foxtrot Yankee 37
News Rights (Feb '16) Feb '16 LOUISE 1
News Evangelical Leader Jerry Falwell, Jr. Endorses ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Clifford Spencer 1

Fort Dodge Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Dodge Mortgages