Hindt pleads not guilty

Sep 28, 2011 Read more: The Messenger

Galen Hindt, 46, made the plea via his attorney, Darren Driscoll, of Fort Dodge, who filed the written arraignment Monday.

Read more
Bubba

Fort Dodge, IA

#1 Sep 28, 2011
K. So he is pleading not guilty, but there have been so many people in Fort Dodge that has been harassed by this guy. He has always walked around with a chip on his shoulder. The city is so much better off without this idiot.
Jasonxx

Fort Dodge, IA

#2 Sep 28, 2011
That idiot has been pretending to be another Steve Wilcos since he has been in our city. I don't ever have any reason to talk with the police but I have observed this person during his duty. He was cancer to the police department. It is people like him that make our police look bad. I am glad the idiot is gone. He was harassing women all over the city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Dodge Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iowa math teacher fired for not believing in God (May '10) Mar '15 Aided 3
News Former office manager charged with theft Mar '15 Honest Abe 1
News Supervisors to study alternative youth shelter (Sep '14) Sep '14 johhny 1
News Free Obamacare Seminar (Jan '14) Jan '14 Just Me 1
fort dodge police (Apr '10) Dec '13 ike 4
CHEVY Male 3yrs old Sharpei lost in Fort Dodge (Dec '13) Dec '13 Dog Lover 1
Genealogy: Nellie Hutson & Louren Elory Bowers (Oct '13) Oct '13 BOWERS-FREEMAN 1
More from around the web

Fort Dodge People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]