Twin City Tea Party hosts candidates night Monday - Sentinel & Ente...

Full story: Sentinel & Enterprise

There will be a meet-the-candidates night next Monday featuring incumbents and their challengers in two state races.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Hmmmm

Clinton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2010

Interesting the size of this article- it would seem we don't want it known really
Lynch for Mayor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

We will be running for Senator Flanagans seat as well as Mayor of Fitchburg. We are Independants who lean closer to the Democrats. I believe that Republicans stand for nothing.

We need true change. We need to take brave steps for the people! Listen to all sides of the argument and their positions. I will tell you that righteousness will always beat greedy intentions with us!

We need to reinvent America! I love this world but we must concentrate on America and re employing Americans. I was against self serve gas pumps! I believed that these pumps would offer five cents cost savings attractions to bring in the consumer. In the meantime we sacrificed thousands of paying jobs.

One other law that will be named the "LYNCH LAW" is the cutting of work visas and incentives to hire employees from other countries! We need to employ America! We will look at the excavating firm that works for Amscom military base as an example. I believe thAT THIS FIRM HIRED ALL BRAZILLIAN WORK VISA EMPLOYEES AND RECEIVED GOVERNMENT TAX BREAKS TO DO SO. wE NEED TO REVERSE THESE TRENDS!! pUT aMERICANS IN THOSE BULLDOZES!

Americans want to work; Bloomberg of NY stating recently that we need these illegals! I will go face to face with this billionaire if he dares in this debate. This is a political ploy! We will not hide our agenda from anyone!We will explain articulately to Hispanic Americans , African Americans and Irish Americans that we will put all our energy in employing this group with good paying jobs! Illegals are exploited for big corporations to be able to pay them low wages.

The number one issue to be addressed fully is "re-employment of America". We will encourage those receiving $700 a month social security checks that they could receive $700 a week with employment and enjoy life at a more accomplished pace!

We need to work on community! The police need to respect the citizens more, We will make sure that all police departments will be overseen by a competent Internal affairs. At the same time we will acknowledge those officers who display themselves on a professional level, it will be merit based as we will reward those officers financially that conduct themselves professionally. We need to regain a sense of community between law enforcement and our citizens!! Citizens will feel comfortable with cooperating and working with our law enforcement. We will get rid of the "us against them" feelings.

Any officer on a road crew will have another uniform of much lighter colors as they conduct their duties on a detail. You cannot see these guys in the light and they must be roasting in the dark uniforms! These small things will be addressed.

Lets bring real reform! Part of the "Lynch Law" will contain laws that block the circulation of any product from our markets from listed companies. These companies will tipycally be American Companies that experienced success in America as they have decided to play traitor and bring all their jobs oversees!! Gillettes,Nike,Halliburton,GM and any and all other simular companies will be blocked from entering the US markets! America will then allow American made sneaker and razor companies to grow and employ inside America!!

People will scream that their dividends will be lessened! I state strongly that Dividends will go up as we employ Americans who will spend into the economy!This will create less expenses for the government in the area of roughly a trillion dollars as we employ social security receipiants as well as other government expenses like welfare ect. These citizens will then be spending more into the economy as others will be employed at stores to accomadate their business. This means more tax revenues. The republicans try to claim to this program without TRUTH. This is why We offer REAL CHANGE; CHANGE THAT YOU CAN SEE!! I beleive that President Obama will embrace these ideas!!

This is RE-INVENTION!!!!!
ELO

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Lynch for Mayor
This article is a joke, right?
-Republicans stand for nothing??
-I was against self serve gas pumps!...we sacrificed thousands of paying jobs.??
-We will explain articulately to Hispanic Americans , African Americans and Irish Americans that we will put all our energy in employing this group with good paying jobs!?? What about the Vietnamese, Chinese. Polish, Greeks, Swedes....?
-Part of the "Lynch Law" will contain laws that block the circulation of any product from our markets from listed companies.?? Isn't that unconstitutional?
-Dividends will go up as we employ Americans who will spend into the economy.?? Isn't this the whole idea behind Republican efforts to reduce taxes? Lower taxes promote more spending.
-I beleive that President Obama will embrace these ideas!!?? President Obama will embrace ANY idea which means more taxes and more votes.
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

ELO wrote:
Lynch for Mayor
-I was against self serve gas pumps!...we sacrificed thousands of paying jobs.??
-We will explain articulately to Hispanic Americans , African Americans and Irish Americans that we will put all our energy in employing this group with good paying jobs!?? What about the Vietnamese, Chinese. Polish, Greeks, Swedes....?
-Part of the "Lynch Law" will contain laws that block the circulation of any product from our markets from listed companies.?? Isn't that unconstitutional?
-Dividends will go up as we employ Americans who will spend into the economy.?? Isn't this the whole idea behind Republican efforts to reduce taxes? Lower taxes promote more spending.
-I beleive that President Obama will embrace these ideas!!?? President Obama will embrace ANY idea which means more taxes and more votes.
Republicans have destroyed our economy! This is fact! And yes, it started with self serve pumps! They enticed everyone with a cost savings of 5 cents and now 99% of stations are self serve! Yes, this country is in need of jobs, what is your problem?

In politics, everyone is afraid of the "hispanic,black and the irish vote so they walk on egg shells. What I am stating is that illegals have taken jobs away from Hispanic,black and Irish Americans! And yes the list goes on, Polish,chinese and onward! I am lithuanian American!

Yes take Nike corporation. They started as a one room operation in massachusetts and became very successful billionaires in the US with factories full of workers; then they decided to get greedy and they moved all their jobs to another country! Gillettes just did the same thing as well as Halliburton who took a trillion of UNTAXED American dollars over to dubai to invest!!

Now GM is on there way to doing the same thing! Global economy is a joke! The US was the most powerful country in the world until it started to invest heavily into the global economy! The US never exported much ever!! Our riches stay in this country! It circulated and recirculated! Now it flows out of the country and doesn't return!!

This is due to Bush policies that allowed illegal immigration to FLOOD this country after 911! And it was due to Clintons Brazil contract where he promised the US would take in thousands of Brazillians on our work visa program! These two things have to stop!

We have Republicans complaining everyday about stimulus monies being circulated to those Americans who lost their jobs! But you didnt OPEN YOUR MOUTH when Cheneys' HALLIBURTON took trillions!!! Sc.r ew you and all Republicans; watch this years results, you thought this past year was just an under estimate; Republicans need to go to Dubai and stay there!!!!!

Americans want JOBS not stimulus!!! We need to create jobs!!! Bush created a minus number of jobs his entire 8 years! Do you think it gets better? Do you think that America can be stable under , say 20% unemployement??? Do you think that 20% will sit by and watch you collect a dividend because Gillettes is showing bigger profits in Asia???? Or GM ????

Americans are fed up with the republican BS!!! The price of gas under Bush set record profits for all his friends in the oil business but it sank America!! His administration was a TRAITOR outfit!!! It was always an illegal war!!!! Even Bush admitted to this fact after thousands of us marched in the street protesting the start of the war!! He didn't listen to anyone but Halliburton who now sits in Dubai with the rest of the crooks!! Where do you think the money went???

These companies abused and manipulated the American way!!! I say allow American made companies to prosper and you say NO??????????
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

ELO wrote:
Lynch for Mayor
Let me explain fact to you! The republican tax cut did what?? It was suppose to create jobs ! The Republican thought was, give back a hundred thousand to this wealthy American and he will employ two people at his company! They did what I stated they would do with the 100,000! They spent an extra three months at a perverted resort in dubai!!

Republicans are for reduced taxes??? BS!!! They come up with rises in fees and fines to pay for things. Look aty Mitt Romney, what did he do with his extra tax returns? He hired illegals to work on his property(painters and landscapers). You know why? Because they cost less!! They are skilled less than Americans!!! Why is it that many Republican politicians hire illegal nannies instead of tax paying Americans???? It cost less!!!!

You are of the assumption that less government spending means more jobs! I state less government spending and create jobs! And NO,it is not unconstitutional to barr an American traitor company!!! This is a matter of security! You are one who believes that the filthy rich pay for all jobs!! Bill Gates employs half of India along with Comcast,HP and many others!

You believe that the super rich pays all the taxes! Let me tell you and the rest of the dumb republicans; this is BS. The top 9%(which you are not part of) pays say 85% of the taxes(not,fees,cell tax,fines,gas tax and onward). This being said; we may need to raise the taxes on these crooks!! They are perverts who are in love with wealth!! This fact tells me that we need to raise taxes on this group! As they pay the hardest workers in their companies minimum wage!!!! As they all utilize the Visa-work program! Take Unitil execs making over 1.4 million a year the top five!! Then they pay all kinds of dividends that people spend in Jamaica!!!

I am PRO AMERICAN, EVERY AMERICAN; all nationalities!!! You are about money!!!! I am about making sure that every American has the opportunity of work as opposed to a government check! This fact of reducing these checks will put more money into the econpomy!! But you must have controls on the super wealthy as they will vacume all America treasures into Dubai!!!!!!!! Wake UP!!!!
LogicOrMagic

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

No problem with the noise made by the Lynch supporter, especially regarding work visas, but wondering how a lowly mayor or state rep could possibly move forward on what is obviously a national agenda.
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

ELO wrote:
Lynch for Mayor
America is the biggest consumer nation!! President Obama was left with a totally bankrupt and failing American economy! Don't you remember McCain suspending his campaign to go to the whitehouse meeting??? Or do you conveiniently forget??

Wealthy Americans will not invest in Americans!! I say to all Americans,It is time to stand up and vote! I want a law that would register every American automatically when they turn 18! What do you think? We have the technology! Just ask Diabold to assist us as they were able to send an election win to George Bush electronically for two elections!

I say don't complain about unemployed Americans!! As a politician it is your SOLE job description to EMPLOY these Americans!!!!! Did you forget what a politicians job was set aside for??? Another conveintly forgotten fact??

America was its strongest when America was employed! Americas' economy ran on its own service industry! Which, yes involved those 100,000 gas station attendants!!! Those gas station attendants supported small families on their pay checks, they spent at groccers and clothing stores whom employed others and so on!!!!!!!!!! It is not rocket science!!!

Come to Fitchburg and go into a gas station and asked what country they are from on a "work visa"? I have and they are mostly from "Pakistan"! The second question to ask; what do you do with your weekly pay check? They state "Western Union" to Pakistan!

Hey braniac; look at the numbers for Western Union being sent out of America for the past twenty years!!! To make it simple; say twenty years ago, a 100,000 was being sent out of the country, now it is 700 BILLION!!!! Then let me ask all your smart Republicans that controlled the US policy for twenty years. How many jobs could you support with an annual income of 700 BILLION American dollars??????????
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

My immigration policy is simple! Take all the troops, tanks and planes from Iraq and Afghanistan and set them on our border!! We are a powerful nation that can stop illegal immigration; if we chose!

Take our military and bomb MS-13 to dust!! Take the drug lords on our border and send them to dust!! If they keep coming then make more dust!! Our DEA had a plan that would of stopped the flow of cocaine into the US for twenty years, they were hours away from the go ahead and the plan was pulled!!

Republicans allow cocaine into this country as it stops Americans from voting that were going to vote Republican; just asked Bush senior!

You seem to have this "better than" or "entitlement theory" going where you feel that you deserve more than the next guy! Unfortunately our own Americans abused the American way and started to care more about money than they did people!!

We the People will take America back even if it goes broke doing so! We need to rise up and vote for Independants and Democrats so the Filthy Republicans can never gain power again!!

The Bush administration and cronies heisted Americas Treasures!!! They may be smiling over this fact on their perverted Islands in Dubai but Karma will catch them!! Hopefully it comes from an American bomb!!!!

Stand up America and totally dissallow the republicans any seat! Oh and Scott Brown your King. Fitchburg voted him in, it was the democrats whom voted him in because of a gripe democrats had with Kerry and Kennedy as these two totally went against Massachusetts choice in Hillary Clinton!!
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Correction:: I stated "they were going to vote republican"; I meant to say that they were going to vote democrat! Sorry
Lynch for president

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

LogicOrMagic wrote:
No problem with the noise made by the Lynch supporter, especially regarding work visas, but wondering how a lowly mayor or state rep could possibly move forward on what is obviously a national agenda.
I feel that if you make a drastic change in a city like Fitchburg then you will become national news. We need to create jobs! I am an independant that leans democrat. We can create jobs, we can do whatever it takes!

As a Senator , you can put in legislation. We could start with leominster and the surrounding towns. Are you aware that Brazillians on work visas have taken over a lot of the trades in this area? Carpenters are almost totally out of work! I love the Brazillian people and their culture. But I LOVE AMERICANS first and foremost! Americans died for Americans. When 911 hit, all the cars in Walmart had flags on them!! I don't forget anything!

Now I listened to the Billionaire Mayor Bloomberg tell the American people that Immigration is above their needs! Unemployment is extremely high and the Social security roles are extremely high, welfare and food stamps is very high! These programs are good and the government spending is needed to stimulate an economy in bad times. We must re-invent America!!!

Americans want to work!! Think about this scenario for a moment. Work visas have gone up since Clinton as he made the agreement with other nations as Brazil had a population problem! It has increased; now remember what a visa stands for; they send a good portion back to Brazil where they are going back to spending it! Then take all the American made successful companies which Americans made successful through work and consumption leaders.Two many jobs are being eliminated and our population is growing!

Wealthy Americans are investing in Dubai! Halliburton who took 1 trillion American dollars untaxed and are investing it in Dubai!!!!!

It really comes down to simple math. If Halliburton spent that trillion in the US then a 100,000 jobs may have been created. Maybe some of the money could of been used to drill for oil? Bill Gates is thought of as a Heroe! He employs half of India! Americans bought his 300$ software! He puts Americans down like Bloomberg".
ELO

Princeton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Hey Lynch, the pages of you Democrat " Baffle Them With BS" tome must be wearing out with your constant flipping around to get the appropriate tlking point.

Keep up the efforts, though!
Lynch for State Senate

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2010

My name is Kevin Lynch, I am running for the State Senate seat presently held by Jennifer Flanagan. I have made notice to the state, you can verify through this email address Election@sec.state.ma.us

I am running as an independant. I believe in less taxation, less government spending; to accomplish this I will focus on creating jobs. I propose for giant corporations to make new hires and issue pay raises to match the tax cut that I propose. This must be stipulated.

On one hand. We have the Republicans who talk about tax cuts without representation. The Bush tax cuts were used as I stated they would be, not to create jobs or new hires but for longer tropical vacations in Dubai and other places. We need to encourage investment in America. Americans for Americans first and foremost!

I am running as a sticker and/or a write in Candidate. I will be issueing stickers and requesting others who do not receive a sticker to write my name in . Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.

Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated and definitely needed as I don't expect any CEO to donate any large amount. All donations will be notated and held in the local bank for campaign purposes.

We can make a difference. We need to make sure that all our friends are registered to vote. Bring a friend to city hall to register. It is time to walk the talk!!!! We need to produce and make evident real change! Thank you very much for your vote!
voter

Acton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2010

Jen Benson talked about herself the entire time she was given. How convenient that she could only take 1 question and didn't talk about her voting record...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2012

Lynch for State Senate wrote:
My name is Kevin Lynch, I am running for the State Senate seat presently held by Jennifer Flanagan. I have made notice to the state, you can verify through this email address Election@sec.state.ma.us
I am running as an independant. I believe in less taxation, less government spending; to accomplish this I will focus on creating jobs. I propose for giant corporations to make new hires and issue pay raises to match the tax cut that I propose. This must be stipulated.
On one hand. We have the Republicans who talk about tax cuts without representation. The Bush tax cuts were used as I stated they would be, not to create jobs or new hires but for longer tropical vacations in Dubai and other places. We need to encourage investment in America. Americans for Americans first and foremost!
I am running as a sticker and/or a write in Candidate. I will be issueing stickers and requesting others who do not receive a sticker to write my name in . Kevin Lynch, 48 Cedar st. Fitchburg,Ma.
Any and all donations would be greatly appreciated and definitely needed as I don't expect any CEO to donate any large amount. All donations will be notated and held in the local bank for campaign purposes.
We can make a difference. We need to make sure that all our friends are registered to vote. Bring a friend to city hall to register. It is time to walk the talk!!!! We need to produce and make evident real change! Thank you very much for your vote!
Is this the best way to run a campaign?
whoppie silverburg

Leominster, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Stamos wrote:
<quoted text>Is this the best way to run a campaign?
my vote goes to Stamos. he's so cute

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Lynch for State Senate wrote:
One for the gipper!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Devens Discussions

Search the Fort Devens Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MA Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 2 hr Wared Out 1,146
JBOS group to work on proposed Devens zoning ch... Fri Reside 1
Shirley resident looking for cat (Sep '10) Jul 9 Gina 7
MA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Massachus... (Oct '10) Jul 8 Kundrot dionkie 4,690
bear on Nashua Road Jul 1 MattyK30 1
Serving life for Ayer murder, ex-Green Beret su... (Jan '09) Jul 1 sistervictim 85
Kerrigan Boasting Experience In Bid For... Jul 1 Praxis33 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Devens Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Devens People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE