Police probe ties between drive-by, s...

Police probe ties between drive-by, stabbing

There are 21 comments on the KUSA Denver story from Sep 14, 2007, titled Police probe ties between drive-by, stabbing. In it, KUSA Denver reports that:

Authorities are reviewing links between Marble's death, a July 4 drive-by shooting in Fort Collins and a 2002 stabbing in Wellington because many of the same people were present each time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KUSA Denver.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Surenos are pvssys

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Sep 14, 2007
Just like all gang members. It's cool he's dead now. The world is a better place.

“I am like a grab bag”

Since: Aug 07

Its cold and by the mountains

#2 Sep 14, 2007
Stupid gang members. Get jobs you losers.
Jilly from Philly

Denver, CO

#3 Sep 14, 2007
Surenos are pvssys wrote:
Just like all gang members. It's cool he's dead now. The world is a better place.
WOW that was a little harsh don't you think??!!!
Penny

Denver, CO

#4 Sep 14, 2007
I think we should set up a stadium, put in bullet proof glass, and sell tickets to gang night. They could come in and kill each other there, just like they want. Thay way they can get out their hatred and leave our children and our neighborhoods alone.
Sad World

Orange, CT

#5 Sep 14, 2007
Sound like you might be a gang member yourself.("surenos are pvssy's")...would it be cool of you were dead? I pray for you
SWAT WIFE

Avondale, AZ

#6 Sep 14, 2007
Jilly from Philly wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW that was a little harsh don't you think??!!!
I agree with Serenos! One down a million to go. Who cares if he's dead. Gang members belong in JAIL or 6 feet under for crime rape shootings drive bys car jackings and so on that they are known for.
WATO

Louisville, CO

#7 Sep 14, 2007
The trailer-parks are getting out of hand.
joe

Fort Collins, CO

#8 Sep 14, 2007
know your facts and then say what makes u happy ****
tino

Stockton, CA

#9 Sep 15, 2007
i love miley cyrs i want to mary her!!!!!!!!!!
tino

Stockton, CA

#10 Sep 15, 2007
i love miley cyrs i want to mery her and kiss her!!!!
Hispanic crimewave

Colorado Springs, CO

#11 Sep 15, 2007
While they're at it why don't they probe the link between Mexicans and almost every crime that gets committed in Denver? Or is that too obvious?
big mama

Fort Collins, CO

#12 Sep 16, 2007
surenos run this place

I.
R. P.

big happy

rest in peace big boy we all love you
Smokey Loco

Valentine, TX

#14 Mar 7, 2008
Aint no 1 got shit on Sureonos!!!. Kill a Norteno Win a Prize!!!
34block

Erie, CO

#15 May 5, 2008
When u where the blue ur done. SURENOS Get takin care of, look at happy.
panic

Greeley, CO

#16 May 6, 2008
34block wrote:
When u where the blue ur done. SURENOS Get takin care of, look at happy.
Someone take the computer away from this 2nd grader. It's past their bedtime.
Precious Roy

Littleton, CO

#17 May 6, 2008
This is PRECIOUS ROY. BUY MY SAUSAGE HELMETS...SUCKERS!!!
GD DENVER FOLKS

Eastlake, CO

#19 Nov 25, 2008
Ya nikkas are so lame, yall dont even live close to the hood why you nikkas bangin. DO something good wit your life ya got it all in front of you, get tha fuck outta here wit that bs false flaggin no one in Fort collins iz a banger yall nikkas juz some false flaggin azz nikkas that are gettin into shit ya know nuthin about You kkome thru east side denver nikkas we will show ya whatsup wit that bagin nikkas fck ya bitches you all iz just some wannabes Itz the GDN til a bullet go in my brain Folkz 5 killa lkk suureno killa fuck a scrap big happy rotz in pieces see what happens when ya get inta sht ya know nuthin bout, fck all ya fort collins bangas yall whole town iz full of ya fake azz nikkaz an anyone who claims there a straight flake homies. 12th ave an Tamarac st. kkome thru ya fake azz fort collins nikkas an see what bangin really bout.
6 poppin 5 droppin GANGSTER DISCIPLES RUN IT NIKKAS
coram resident

Yonkers, NY

#20 May 21, 2009
above me is a complete herb.have to try to come off so gangster misspelllin your words and denver is a joke come to ny baby boy.this is to funny
CKB

Fort Collins, CO

#22 Jul 17, 2009
Penny wrote:
I think we should set up a stadium, put in bullet proof glass, and sell tickets to gang night. They could come in and kill each other there, just like they want. Thay way they can get out their hatred and leave our children and our neighborhoods alone.
I think this is a great idea. Fort Collins could then use the generated revenue to minimize the financial burden and civil strain this bottom-of-the-barrel class of sub-human trailer park and ghetto trash, entitlement minded illiterates render on Fort Collins and everywhere else their existence darkens the door step of.
Let's right our city coucilman and county commissioners to ordain the sale of tickets for this new venue.
XIII

Fort Collins, CO

#24 Aug 30, 2012
LCT X3 SOUTHSIDE TILL I DIE 970 TRUCHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Groom bitten by rattlesnake during wedding day ... 9 hr Parden Pard 8
Review: the Main Event Photography Jun 18 Littlemish 1
Is everyone tired of the racism in fort collins CO Jun 16 fried chittlins 2
Sprouts farmers market Jun 16 it is what it is 2
Running Home-wrecker.....S. Fredrickson Jun 11 TheBisBack 2
Jesse Miller (Jun '15) Jun 10 Curious 7
Review: Karri's Towing (Oct '09) Jun 6 Mandy 55
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Collins Mortgages