Pastor Peter J. Peters ~ LaPorte Chur...

Pastor Peter J. Peters ~ LaPorte Church of Christ

Posted in the Fort Collins Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dan

Lexington, KY

#1 Jul 27, 2010
Well I tune into this character on the shortwave bands that calls himself Pastor Peter J. Peters. And I am sure that the citizens of La Port know him well enough.(LaPorte Church of Christ is his home. www.scripturesforamerica.org/ )

I am familiar with his teachings, of how that he believes that the Aryan race descended from the tribe of Ephraim. Now he equates the Aryan race with being Germanic, Anglo peoples. However he must not know his history since the Nazi's where into Hindu mysticism as well as the occult. And the Aryans were people of India that originally came from the Iranian plateau, and so are of a certain religious belief to which Hitler secretly believed in. Sorry to have to correct Mr. Peters but Aryanism has nothing to do with white people, or Germany. Anyways I guess all he knows of this is that Nazi Aryanism is about a super race of people which in his mind means that the super race had to descend from the Hebrew tribes. And so, from one of the lost ten tribes.

Now his beliefs are what you call the British Israelitism doctrine, where the British a long time ago in European history came to believe that they descended from the Hebrew tribe of Ephraim. And so, some folk might recall that the World Wide Church Of God, headed up by now deceased Mr. Armstrong believes this also.

Now this doctrine of his says that the people destined to enter into the coming kingdom of God in the earth will be the covenant people of Israel. Which for him means the descendants of the 12 tribes. And so, except for Ephraim, there are some still lost. Well that is the belief. Now in his belief, if you are of some other race then you can not enter into the kingdom, And so, only those who are descended from the covenant people of Israel will be able to be kings and priest in the coming kingdom. Well these so called Christian views that he has, will not stand up in the light of the New Testament. And as some of you may know, he refers to the faith now as Christian Identity, meaning that he is identifying the true people of God as only being those who are descended from the Hebrew tribes. Who believes in Christ and the racial identity of Israel. To which his doctrine is one based upon flesh and blood inheriting the kingdom?

Now before you say something you will regret I am a white boy. So don't go and say that I am such and such a race. My ancestors came over here from England and Ireland.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#2 Jul 27, 2010
The thing with this notion then of believing that the kingdom is to come, is contrary to what Jesus said in His day when He came.

"Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel." Mark 1:14~15

Here we see that the kingdom of God was at hand, and so came in Christ. However the British Israelite doctrine teaches about a kingdom that the believers look for to come, which has not come yet. Where the descendants of the lost ten tribes will be kings and priest in the earth in that kingdom. Hence there are several preachers with their one hour world wide broadcast that believe this, and so, Peter J. Peters teaches this view. And so he and those like him make themselves out to be the future coming kings in that yet to come kingdom. Where they will be the kings of the ten lost tribes.

"And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast." Revelation 17:12

The basic premise of the doctrine is that such people who believe this, believe that they will become the kings and priest, and will obtain all of the promise made to Abraham through being the descendants of the lost tribes. Which is to say that they will inherit the kingdom they speak of to come. By way of their genetics, and so by way of flesh and blood means but Jesus said this:

"And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matthew 8:11~12
Dan

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 27, 2010
Since British Israelitism believes that they have descended from the tribe of Ephraim (the half tribe of Joseph). They believe that this alone is enough to enter into the coming kingdom. And so, their teaching in effect is such that it is teaching that all you have to do to be a child of the kingdom is to have one of the names of the tribes of Israel on you, and that blood in your ancestral blood line, and also believe in Jesus.
And so, they believe also in the name of Ephraim on them and the blood of Ephraim in them. Yet the names of the 12 tribes, nor that blood in them can not save them. The name of Judah nor Ephraim can not save anyone, only the name of the Lion of Judah and the blood of the Holy Lamb of Yahweh can save people. So it is in the name and the blood of Christ that we are saved, and whereby we can enter into the kingdom of Christ here and now. And so, not have to wait until the coming of some future kingdom.

Those of us who believe in Christ and the promise of the Holy Spirit as Holy Ghost people. Know that such views as those described above are merely a carnal and so fleshly interpretation of the scriptures. Which is in the views of Peter J. Peters and British Israelitism lead to racial notions of an elite and so elect race of covenant peoples. Hence this was something like the Nazi's came to believe in under the notion that they were a superior race. Hence this talk of the election, or elect people's as well as this talk of a remnant only feeds the desire of some people to believe that as a remnant of true believers, that they are the very elect and so the elite people of God, after the flesh in this particular view. Since there are people who do not have this racial kingdom view, who yet believe in election and remnant theology doctrines.

Well I will let you be the judge of these things. And so, I hope that you see that the views and beliefs of such people as Peter J. Peters and his followers break down in the New Testament. To which I can see one reason why Mr. Peters tends to speak and preach mostly out of the Old Testament, because his teachings would be expose and broke down in the New Testament. And salvation wise, there is no real salvation in the gospel of Peter J. Peters, only doctrines of devils, racial anger and tensions as well as hatred for other peoples which is not the Holy Spirit of Christ. And so, Mr. Peters is a counterfeit Christ and so he is of the Antichrist spirit. As a false christ and false prophet. And one of the ten kings has not come to his kingdom yet, and so he makes himself as a king in the earth through hourly international radio broadcast. And so, there are others too of this same religious theology who have their one hour broadcast and make themselves out to be as the true kings and priest in the earth.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 28, 2010
The Man Of Sin

I am speaking here of this thing some are speaking of known as the revelation of the man of sin. To which I think there has been many men of sin in the past ages.

And so I am reminded of how we are all creatures of flesh. And all of us, have fallen and come short of the glory of God. To which, all we have to do sometimes to encounter the man of sin, is to look into the mirror.

Preachers, disciples and general believers, who do not at least several times a year, remind themselves of how that they are mere creatures of flesh, who have committed sins.(As it is written "all have sinned and fallen short..") Forget to look beyond themselves to others, and so, forget to pray for other's needs. In looking too much at ourselves and our needs we forget those who God has blessed us with. And so, offer to God complaints in prayer more than thanksgiving. To which those He gave us in life who love us, are a thanksgiving. And they need our prayers. Just as we need theirs. And so, just look then at your family and friends that you have in your community. And recall sometimes as many of all the person's you've known, and pray for them.

Jesus told us that when we pray, that we pray that God forgive others as we pray for our forgiveness. And that in our forgiving of others we are forgiven.

Since we have this responsibility. And so, the requirement to consider others. If we come too long underneath the influence of things that are aggravated. Then we will be aggravate in spirit. And so, if we listen to an aggravated preacher or prophet. Focused too much on, whether or not God is going to vindicate his particular flavor of interpretations of scriptures to be true. Then we come underneath an aggravated spirit that is self vindicating. And so, we will come underneath an aggravated anointing. To which we have to remember that God is not the author of confusion.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2010
Coming underneath an aggravated spirit, is one sure way to become anointed with confusion and unrest. And so, cause us to spend our prays complaining rather than focusing on our responsibilities and requirements to consider others. Hence, we do as the complaining, vindicative preacher or prophet does in spirit. We complain rather than enjoy and impart the blessings of God with thanksgiving.

Hence we have a duty to get on over to the preaching of the word of salvation and hope, and healing. To which we have to get on over to the sides of a clean spirit. For the Holy Spirit is a clean, healthy, healing, loving, caring, forgiving, and hopeful spirit. That desires to bless us with the good things of God.(I think that some people have forgotten that Jesus cleans us up, and so have forgotten that the true Spirit is clean through and through. So touch not the unclean thing.)

"He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake." Psalm 23:2~3

The water of life is not from troubled waters, but are waters of peace. That nourish and restore the soul.

So have hope, and look up. Look up now, today. Have no fear, go forth in life standing up for something and do not be overcome with doubt. Believe in something bigger, better and greater than whats going on in this world. Because the Mighty One of Old has the whole wide world in his hands.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2010
Now I was writing about the man of sin. To which some of these preachers and prophets of the aggravated spirit kind. Are looking for to come, perhaps looking for more than they are looking for Christ. And so, although we are to watch out for the bad things in this world. We need to remember to see the good things at work in this world. Which some of these preachers forget to do. And so, their congregation is one that exist without a word of hope coming from such a preacher. However whether they know it or not, the Mighty One of Old can show them the man of sin. Since the man of sin can often be seen in the mirror. And though they refuse to look in the mirror, Yahweh will have them to see the man that they are through the mirror of life.

Of the kind of things that we are to remember to pray for in this world. are each other, our communities, and our nation as well as the world. And this includes praying for the creation. And in light of the oil well leak in the Gulf, we need to pray for the creation. Instead of being damnation to creation and merely saying that there is nothing to do about such things, for there are things that we can do. And they first of all begin with a prayer.

Dan

For more information on other false christ and false prophets check out this topic:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/walterboro-sc...
Dan

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2010
Well as I was saying in the previous post, the doctrines of British Israelitism, aka Anglo Israelitism, aka Christian Identity. Might sound like some sort of profound revelation to some people, when viewed upon the surface. But upon examination via use of the New Testament, the doctrines break down into being something more or less like remnants of the circumcision views. And so, is a carnal view of the scriptures rather than the true spiritual view given to us by the Holy Spirit of Christ.

Anyone who believes that they are somehow more blessed by way of their ancestral names and ancestral blood. Rather than by way of the name of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and by the blood of the Lamb of God. Is looking at it all purely from a fleshly perspective. And so, this might amaze the average Christian but such creatures as this exist in the earth.

If you understand what I have written in this topic then the below scriptures sums it all up for us.

"Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption." 1 Corinthians 15:50
Dan

Lexington, KY

#8 Aug 23, 2010
God bless His people every wheres. Knowing the kind of things we have to learn these days, and in the days to come. We all need to be blessed with wisdom and discernment.

To the church and body of Jesus Christ ~ Yahshua YHWH. To all of us saved by the blood of the lamb. May the blessings of forgiveness in Jesus Christ, be to us all. As He forgave us all on the cross.

- Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ:~ Grace (be) unto you, and peace, be multiplied.~ 1 Peter 1:2

- Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,~ Ephesians 1:2~5

- In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:~ Ephesians 1:11

There were all kinds of creatures in the garden of Eden, and so we know there was also a serpent in the garden. And the forked tongued serpent could speak the word of God too. And so, it spoke the word of God and like serpents always do. You know, how they turn to speak out the other side of their mouths. The forked tongued one in the garden, interpreted the word of Yahweh to say something other than what Yahweh simply said. Thus having caused Eve to doubt the authority of the word of God. And hence the original sin was doubting God's word. Had Eve not doubted in her heart, then she would not have took of the forbidden fruit and ate it. And so the moral is as simple as this. Doubting the word of God is the original sin. And hence is The Sin singular. Which is spoken of in singular terms; by us Bible students.

Here and now, here in the creation, there are all kinds of creatures in this world today.~ Seven kinds. The non believer, the make believer, the believer, the called, the chosen, the elect and the predestinated. And the make believer kind is perhaps the most troublesome. They have a religious spirit, but they might not realize that the spirit they have is of some other religion; than the religion of the church of Jesus Christ. And so the make believer, can also believe themselves to be one of the very elect here in this world today.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 23, 2010
Now the called in the body of Christ. Know from Peter and Paul that we are all His children, His creation. And that He loves us all. And from the apostles we also know that He saw us all from the beginning. Where from the foundation of creation. He looked forwards through time to see us all here today. And so He has appointed all of us to be here in this age. And so, we all come here to take our place in the creation. Being elect to be here from the beginning, when God looked forwards in time to see us all here today. We all have come to have our part and take our place in the creation. And so, all of us are elect to be here, and predestined. We are just meant to be here and this we all know.

None of us can make believe we are more elect and more predestined to be here, than anyone one else on earth today. But the deceived make believer, sometimes believes themselves to be more elect than others. And so the called, and the chosen too. But they are called according to the deceptions of the flesh. And trust that the flesh, their genes, their ancestry. Can all save them as if they are the very descendants of the ten lost tribes. After the flesh. And they claim the covenant of Abraham to be theirs more so than any other family, tribe, nation or tongue of people. And such religious creatures can be very prejudice. And so bigoted though they make believe they are not. And so we are always aware of false christ out here in the fields. Here I am talking about the fleshly doctrine of British Israelitism, also known as Christian Identity aka Israelite Identity. Which comes in all kinds of religious flavors, spins and religious brands. Packaged up in all kinds of fancy wrappers, ready to be marketed.

- Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.~ Luke 10:19

Here in His creation today, there are all kinds of strange creatures to say the least. Believing in every kind of deception one can imagine. And truly you can unmask every kind of devil in the world today.~ You have to tread on over them serpents and scorpions. Bruising the serpent's head as you go. Especially in the age of the Internet, and so more specially today.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#10 Aug 23, 2010
One thing that all of us His believing creatures can agree on, if we believe and so, truly believe. Not as a make believer. Is that our blood and our names, and the names of our ancestors are not what saves us. We are not saved by our flesh and blood. We know that we are saved in the name of Christ, and so by faith in His blood, the blood of the lamb.

- And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.~ Revelation 12:11

- And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star.~ Revelation 2:26~27

- After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; ~ Revelation 7:9

The spirit of Jesus Christ, Yahshua the Messiah does not discriminate according to the flesh. He views all flesh one and the same. Fallen and come short of the glory of the Father. And He obtained the glory of the Father; through the crucifixion of His flesh on behalf of us all, as a sacrifice for us all.

- Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.~ John 7:24
Dan

Lexington, KY

#11 Aug 23, 2010
We ought to take head to more sound doctrine, and to point out on behalf of others. The deceptions afoot in the garden today. Pointing out the serpents and the goats. And the elect should know from the scriptures, that part of their work in this world is to make crooked things straight, and to raise up the highway of the King.

- But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap: And he shall sit as a refiner and purifier of silver: and he shall purify the sons of Levi, and purge them as gold and silver, that they may offer unto the LORD an offering in righteousness.~ Malachi 3:2~3

- Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you; And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ: Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.~ 2 Thessalonians 1:6~10

You were elected from the foundation of creation to be here in this age. And so, you have come to take your place and have your part in the creation. You are predestined to be here. And I too was elect and predestined. No more no less. We are all one and the same body by faith in Christ. Meant to be here in our times. And in our times we know that the word of God is being opened up and revealed to us. And every wheres in the world today the word is coming alive. In Biblical proportions too, so we have to appreciate these times we have come to be in.~ The wicked can not see the living word but the righteous can. And the light of the word is capable of exposing the works of darkness. And the word has allot to show us for these days and times. When the world is full of false christ and false prophets. Yet we know the true Christ who is our Chief Prophet. And He is all the prophet that we need, if we need a prophet.
Dan

Lexington, KY

#12 Aug 23, 2010
- For ye are not come unto the mount that might be touched, and that burned with fire, nor unto blackness, and darkness, and tempest, And the sound of a trumpet, and the voice of words; which voice they that heard intreated that the word should not be spoken to them any more:(For they could not endure that which was commanded, And if so much as a beast touch the mountain, it shall be stoned, or thrust through with a dart: And so terrible was the sight, that Moses said, I exceedingly fear and quake:) But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

See that ye refuse not him that speaketh. For if they escaped not who refused him that spake on earth, much more shall not we escape, if we turn away from him that speaketh from heaven: Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.~ Hebrews 12:18~26

Take heed that you refuse not Him who speaks from heaven. And beware as it is written, believe not every spirit but try them to see if they are of God. How is it that some will believe any old thing, and not try the spirits? How is it that some do not exercise discernment? How is it that some have not taken to them the power to tread upon serpents and scorpions? If we have taken this power as Jesus says we can have, then the world would see us walking on, over top of them serpents. Instead of walking around them.

"...greater things are yet to come
and greater things are yet to be done
here,
in this city..."

Look up towards the heavenly city, and look forwards to Christ. Christ reigns from New Jerusalem, where He is seated on the throne of David.

- Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:~ Hebrews 1:3

22/Aug/2010 ~ Dan
Cheryl

De Forest, WI

#13 Nov 3, 2010
I have tried to follow this Pastor as well. First of all.. I am white as well. I will give everyone a chance.. and I wanted a Christian Church. Its not easy to get out for me to attend Church. Well.. the Sunday.. I attended his video Sunday Sermon. His wife was on and about to sing and he garbed her arm and pushed her over where the others were. This was with great force. Also I heard him spreading hate amongst men towards women which this world needs less not more of. I requested twice a prayer cloth for a sick family member and never received one. He is all about money for the Church. In my personal opinion he does not at all respect or like women. I am not sure whom would marry such a man. Also.. from his sermons he is more of an Anti Christ Snake. I decided to choose a Church that does not believe in hate speech and spewing venom between the sexes. I feel sorry for his wife. She won't be happy until he leaves this earth! He is a disgrace to humanity.. and a waste of sperm!
Dan

De Forest, WI

#14 Nov 3, 2010
Peter J. Peters is the pastor of the LaPorte Church of Christ in Laporte Colorado, USA. It is basically a white-supremacist group within the array of various Protestant denominations. This Protestant denomination has a mail-order tape ministry called, "Scriptures for America," to promote their perverted views. From his home in LaPorte, he has built a radio ministry with some followers, who regularly purchase his literature and taped sermons. Each summer Peters runs a family-style Bible camp in the Colorado Rockies. When he convened the 1990 camp about 500 people (adults and small children) had participated. Similar events were held in 1991 and 1992. Peters also holds a regular camp session in Virginia
Dan

De Forest, WI

#15 Nov 3, 2010
Peters had purchased 1,000 acres of land, which he probably bought it from the donations that were given to his ministry, which he calls his manure smelling patch of land a ranch, located somewhere in Wyoming. Peters has established himself as one of the foremost proponents of Christian Identity beliefs. Peters achieved national notoriety during the 1980s when it became known that several of his members were involved with a string of fire bombings, armed robberies, counterfeiting and the execution of one of their own member who was suspected of disloyalty to their white supremacist group
Dan

De Forest, WI

#16 Nov 3, 2010
In 1987 two members of Peters church were convicted and sentenced to prison terms of 150 years in connection with the murder in June 1984 of Alan Berg, a Jewish talk-show host. To think that Pastor J Peters, this viper, this moron, claims to represent GOD through his perverted "Christian" group is totally ridiculous. Yet he continues to preach his perverted racial doctrines through his shortwave and Internet broadcasts. Keeping with the belief among his fellow Churches of Christ, Peters believes in that phony Christian man-made god theology, which they claim is Je-Zeus Christ
Dan

De Forest, WI

#17 Nov 3, 2010
Peters also believes that Satan and his hoards of demons are real live beings, despite that it is a well known fact that this Satan and his demons doctrine was derived from pagan sources and are not real. This Christian teaching about Satan and his demons which Christians preach so much about in their sermons, is only a myth that had originated from heathen beliefs. His racial white-supremacist doctrines are rejected by all of the mainline Churches of Christ ministries. Peters advocates a return to what he calls "Biblical law," which includes the death penalty for adultery and homosexuality.
Dan

De Forest, WI

#18 Nov 3, 2010
The next episode of public exposure for Peters and his LaPorte Church of Christ, was more mundane but threatened its operations. In 1988, it became immersed in a local tax dispute, following its purchase of $1,040 worth of radio and newspaper ads to help defeat a ballot initiative extending civil rights protection to homosexuals in nearby Fort Collins, Colorado. In July 1989, the Colorado secretary of state ruled, in connection with the ads, that the church had failed to comply with campaign reform law and instituted a $10-a-day fine until required forms were filed and taxes paid. The state's Campaign Reform Act requires groups that seek donations or make expenditures for political campaigns has to file organizational and financial documents with the Secretary of State's office, which Peters had refused to do. In November of 1992, after appeals by the church had failed, and the daily penalty had grown to more than $10,000, the state seized the church's savings account of $3,805.
Dan

De Forest, WI

#19 Nov 3, 2010
In February 1993, church equipment was taken to pay the balance of the fine and in May 1993 the state put the equipment up for auction. The state turned out to be the lone bidder for the goods that turned out to be nothing but a pile of junk, and that its bid covered the fines and ended the controversy.

The roots of the "white-supremacist"m ovement reach back to the late 18th century to an obscure ideology call British-Israelism. The central tenant of this movement began with Richard Brothers, a retired British naval officer who claimed to be receiving millenarian visions in 1791.
Dan

De Forest, WI

#20 Nov 3, 2010
By 1793 he was convinced that it was his divine mission to lead the Jewish people back to the Holy Land. Claiming to be a descendant of the house of David, Brothers also claimed that the vast majority of the world's Jews were, in fact, dispersed and hidden through the European peoples, ignorant of their biblical identity. This idea of a "hidden" Israel, dispersed among the people of Europe, became the founding principle of British-Israelism, setting it apart from many of its contemporary occult theologies. Brothers felt that the British people were especially connected to the biblical Israel and that his god, Je-Zeus Christ had special designs for them. He gathered a small following, but was unable to organize a structured group.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Daily Record: Loveland police calls for Nov. 14... Nov 16 mike 1
Sexual Abuse has to end Oct 31 three blocks 1
VA Fraud/Bankruptcy fraud (Mar '17) Oct 29 Yes they arel ist... 8
Why are blacks and mexicans so uncivilized? (Apr '11) Oct '17 Andre 35
News Deputies investigate reported triple shooting a... (Sep '07) Oct '17 Some guy 49
News Fort Collins police chief announces resignation (Apr '17) Oct '17 From8909 3
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Fort Collins (Jan '17) Sep '17 cdeweese3 64

Fort Collins Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Collins Mortgages