Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Aug 1, 2012
Stacey

Englewood, CO

#1 Aug 6, 2011
This place is so cute and the views in the shop is beautiful! Laura does my hair there and is so talented. I've never been this happy with my color in a long time and it lasts!
very unhappy

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 14, 2012
I made an appointment and had an ok experience.

The next time I wanted to make an appointment the front desk gal was rude and hung up on me.

come to find out it was one of their stylists.
Alichia

United States

#3 Mar 16, 2012
very unhappy wrote:
I made an appointment and had an ok experience.
The next time I wanted to make an appointment the front desk gal was rude and hung up on me.
come to find out it was one of their stylists.
Tanya,
I apologize that Arabella Salon could not get you in to use your living social coupon before it expired. However, the salon was booked from everybody trying to get in at the last minute to use their coupons as well. When I talked to you on Wednesday, we had one opening left on Friday that you decided to book for a friend, and then no-showed. I did not hang up on you. The owners at Arabella Salon, treat each and every client with the utmost respect. If you have any questions, you may contact me at the salon. Thank You, Alichia
Sarah

Morrison, CO

#4 Jul 26, 2012
As a Fort Collins native, I have had many experiences with several salons and stylists through the years. Most of my experiences have been good, though not all that notable, nothing to "write home about."

Today, when I left Arabella Salon, I left with the most notable, on-the-mark hairstyle. Not only something to "write home about" but to show EVERYONE!!!

My stylist, Laura, put into fruition a cut and color that I could only have imagined. It's amazing!! I'm have a renewed sense of beauty and confidence with a beautifully done style to thank.

If you want your hair done by someone who listens and undestands and then delivers beyond expectation, come to Arabella Salon.
Barb

Moline, IL

#5 Aug 1, 2012
I highly recommend Arabella salon. Not only is it a fun salon, but the stylists are very friendly and simply amazing. When I first went to Alichia at Arabella about 9 months ago I was slightly nervous. The salon I had been going to for nearly 20 years closed shop so finding a new stylist was very important to me. There was no reason to be nervous because I found a great salon and stylist. I am always thrilled with my haircut from Alichia (if only I could style it as well as she does). I have received numerous compliments on my 'do as well. I also bring my girls to Alichia and they love going to Arabella. Alichia gave my tween an adorable new 'do and my younger daughter wants her haircut twice when she's at the salon because she loves it so much.
goog

Atlanta, GA

#6 Aug 1, 2012
cool

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hundreds caught by new speed camera Aug 27 hinamanu 1
Fort Collins, CO. vs Cheyenne, WY. - Which Is B... (Oct '13) Aug 20 cdorn77 3
opiates Aug 16 fiend 2 2
Debate: Marijuana - Loveland, CO (Aug '10) Aug 15 Becky 9
Dog day care, trainer opens in old shelter Aug 11 We hate Fort Coll... 1
Review: Stonestreet Stables & Horse (Jul '11) Aug 9 awful boarding fa... 9
RH Line calls printed Aug. 7, 2014 Aug 7 Benjamin Spock 1
•••
•••
•••