Is Organo Gold A Scam?

“Good time to buy a business?”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 28, 2012
My brother created a place to sell Organo gold coffee and at first I said, "yeah right bro." I was wrong. It's not a scam like I thought it was.

He ended up getting a $2,400 coffee order this month! I tried the Organo Gold coffee with some samples Corey sent me. It is some of the best instant coffee I've had. It's healthy too. And no, I wasn't the one who bought the coffee from him. I cannot get into the coffee business because I'm still in school and working part-time, but if you have the time, it's a great business to consider. I do love drinking coffee, so it's a good product to have around. You don't even need a coffee pot. Just some hot water!

Click here to order some or to get a coffee sample:
http://coreybricker.com/organo-gold-business-...

You can order Organo Gold Coffee as a Gift this Christmas, for your office, or just for the cold winter days ahead. I like coffee (as my tag name says, "coffeeguy1124"), so order some if you like coffee too!

Seriously, at least consider it: http://coreybricker.com/organo-gold-business-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Collins Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Karri's Towing (Oct '09) 2 hr Sandra aragon 54
Jesse Miller (Jun '15) May 22 Jim Moz 6
News Friends of Boy with Down Syndrome Fight to Atte... May 19 We Hate fort coll... 1
Advice from waiters/waitresses May 18 Miss the snow 1
Any other IEP parents in Poudre School District... (Dec '11) May 2 omg Im not alone 17
Review: Stonestreet Stables & Horse (Jul '11) Apr 30 Horse adict 13
Jiffy Lube, College and Drake-Stupid Retards (Nov '11) Apr '16 Teen jiffy lube e... 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Collins Mortgages