Transgendered 1st Grader Wins The Right To Use Girls' Restroom

Jun 24, 2013 Full story: kplr11.com 10

A transgendered first-grader who was born a boy but identifies as a girl has won the right to use the girls' restroom at her Colorado school.

Full Story

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#1 Jun 24, 2013
GOOD ! A common-sense decision !

DNF

“Religious Freedom to Marry”

Since: Apr 07

Newark OH / Baltimore MD

#2 Jun 24, 2013
I'm glad the Courts ruled in the best interest of the child.

And yes I know many will object to that statement.

Let them.

These sex obsessed holier than thou hypocrites need a strong wake up call.

Hopefully SCOTUS will have a backbone and hand them their hats.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Jun 24, 2013
Great news, and the writer of this article is a much better one than most I have seen. Including all the related stories as well added some nice fluff without going overboard.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#5 Jun 24, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
What's going to happen when the boy hits puberty and his balls drop and his d!ck grows? Is he still going to go into the girls room and whip it out?
Now aren't you a completely clueless hatemonger. For one, she may have changed her mind by then, but likely not, in which case medications begin which prevent all that. You need to learn some very basic biology, by your own words here you clearly know less than even she probably does on the subject.
TooMuchBS

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Jun 24, 2013
This is crazy. Maybe I'll grow my hair and wear a ribbon so I can shower with the women at the gym. This kids parents should be charged with child abuse and lose their parental rights.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#7 Jun 24, 2013
TooMuchBS wrote:
This is crazy. Maybe I'll grow my hair and wear a ribbon so I can shower with the women at the gym. This kids parents should be charged with child abuse and lose their parental rights.
If you grow your hair long (like mine :)), and put a ribbon in it and you're pretty, you could come live with me !

:)

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#9 Jun 24, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
A freak like you should be an authority on anything sexual.
ROFLMFAO
The beneficial thing about being one who does not have a sexuality, you have an outsider's and thus unbiased perspective of all such issues. Your adherence to arbitrary gender boundaries and unsupported fears is one such example of why I am an authority on the subject, comparatively speaking, of course. The subject of science I have been studying lately is that of cell theory, you know what that is? It's how the chemicals we call hormones interact with the cells of the human body to produce various other chemicals that are utilized in specific ways. These chemicals are very easy to manipulate within a human, especially prior to puberty beginning, allowing one to completely alter their physical development with nothing more than a few medications. These physical changes have a profound effect on how you look, what you weigh, even how tall you are. Of course bones cannot be altered once they are set, the point in which they stop growing, but if the hormonal balance is controlled prior to the onset of puberty and then regulated, the bone structure will also develop based on the new balance. Even after bones are set, the variations between the different hormonal balances for bone structure is actually quite miniscule, the fat and muscle definition can easily be altered at any age, we have even learned how to use hormonal regulation to slow the aging process in some people, though that is still being studied. Manipulating the balance of other hormones you can even make someone less vulnerable to specific ailments, with the drawback of changes in their cosmetic appearance. There are a few traits that cannot be altered once a change in one direction or the other is made, however, those are compensated with other methods, surgery being an alternative, even a person's voice can be altered with a minimally invasive surgery that has almost no risk.

Now, I know most of what I just posted is so far beyond your educational level, so I'll sum this up, you need to study a lot more before you make your baseless assertions and attempt to tell anyone, even a child, how to live and what's right for them. So long as it harms no one, do what thou wilt, the pagans gave us the only "commandment" anyone needs follow.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

#10 Jun 24, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
The beneficial thing about being one who does not have a sexuality, you have an outsider's and thus unbiased perspective of all such issues. Your adherence to arbitrary gender boundaries and unsupported fears is one such example of why I am an authority on the subject, comparatively speaking, of course. The subject of science I have been studying lately is that of cell theory, you know what that is? It's how the chemicals we call hormones interact with the cells of the human body to produce various other chemicals that are utilized in specific ways. These chemicals are very easy to manipulate within a human, especially prior to puberty beginning, allowing one to completely alter their physical development with nothing more than a few medications. These physical changes have a profound effect on how you look, what you weigh, even how tall you are. Of course bones cannot be altered once they are set, the point in which they stop growing, but if the hormonal balance is controlled prior to the onset of puberty and then regulated, the bone structure will also develop based on the new balance. Even after bones are set, the variations between the different hormonal balances for bone structure is actually quite miniscule, the fat and muscle definition can easily be altered at any age, we have even learned how to use hormonal regulation to slow the aging process in some people, though that is still being studied. Manipulating the balance of other hormones you can even make someone less vulnerable to specific ailments, with the drawback of changes in their cosmetic appearance. There are a few traits that cannot be altered once a change in one direction or the other is made, however, those are compensated with other methods, surgery being an alternative, even a person's voice can be altered with a minimally invasive surgery that has almost no risk.
Now, I know most of what I just posted is so far beyond your educational level, so I'll sum this up, you need to study a lot more before you make your baseless assertions and attempt to tell anyone, even a child, how to live and what's right for them. So long as it harms no one, do what thou wilt, the pagans gave us the only "commandment" anyone needs follow.
I think Thomas Jefferson said that, but that's close enough.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#12 Jun 24, 2013
Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Thomas Jefferson said that, but that's close enough.
Possibly, most religious tenets are taken from other sources. I just heard it from the pagans.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

#13 Jun 24, 2013
The Shadow wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born a moron or did you just wake up one morning and realize you were a raving lunatic?
Thank you for demonstrating you have no education of value.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Hammond Law Group, LLC (Nov '12) 11 hr 14VirginiaH 12
sex now drugs and rock and roll horny (Nov '13) Nov 20 4 real man 18
Hey, i may be moving to you soon! Nov 19 barrelracer 2
who do I hire ??? Nov 19 jenniflower 1
mdma Nov 18 The Roc 1
Watch Woody Harrelson mistake Hunger Games co-s... Nov 17 Rev Don Wildmoan 1
Fort Carson soldiers train to stay healthy whil... Nov 1 Scorned 8
Fort Carson Dating
Find my Match

Fort Carson People Search