Former Soldier Pleads Guilty To Sexua...

Former Soldier Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault

There are 4 comments on the KMGH-TV Denver story from Aug 23, 2008, titled Former Soldier Pleads Guilty To Sexual Assault. In it, KMGH-TV Denver reports that:

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. -- A former decorated Fort Carson soldier who plead guilty to raping his neighbor received a 25 years-to-life sentence for a crime a judge called "as bad as it gets." Brandon David Allen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KMGH-TV Denver.

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 Aug 28, 2008
A Fort Carson soldier accused of a crime? No surprise at all.

“I like wearing black”

Since: Jul 08

AOL

#2 Sep 3, 2008
Just couldn't control himself. Now there's some GREAT military disipline for ya. Those people think they're so great. Bunch o morons.

“America's future is bright!”

Since: Dec 07

Colorado Springs, CO

#3 Sep 3, 2008
-Blood- wrote:
Just couldn't control himself. Now there's some GREAT military disipline for ya. Those people think they're so great. Bunch o morons.
I could not agree more and I used to be one of them.
Melinda

Clare, MI

#4 Sep 26, 2012
Yeah considering he had PTSD and they wouldn't help him when he got back and when he asked for the help himself.He didn't feel right and wanted help but they basically refused to help him. I right him all the time, he is my cousin, and I love him to pieces, and if you read half the people that come back never get the real help they need to get back into the real civilian life-style they once new, fighting over there is different than living over here. You hear a BANG over here and a lot of them go back into war mode and have no idea what they are doing. How can one punish someone for something they had no idea they did? He may have plead guilty but was that his intentions? Or was he convinced that was the way to go?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) Wed Frank 127
Net Neutrality Nov 21 three blocks 1
Easy way to make FREE money online. Nov 19 Nbro23 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Colorado Springs Nov 16 jenna_ferrell 8
Ladies don't hate me when ur man cheats (Sep '16) Nov 14 wendie 7
News A black student wrote those racist messages tha... Nov 12 Jonjedi 5
News Dogs helping injured soldiers under gova t program (Jun '09) Jan '17 Jeremy 15

Fort Carson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Carson Mortgages