Official: Man in Afghan security unif...

Official: Man in Afghan security uniform kills 3 US troops

There are 32 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 10, 2012, titled Official: Man in Afghan security uniform kills 3 US troops. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A man in an Afghan military uniform killed three U.S. troops Friday in southern Afghanistan, the latest in a series of assaults against NATO soldiers by Afghans clad in security force uniforms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Aug 10, 2012
If the MSM would humanize the victims, Washington would be forced to be clear about the National Objectives in that country.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#2 Aug 10, 2012
Time to EXIT Afghanistan.

(way past time)
Bjo

Stockholm, Sweden

#3 Aug 10, 2012
All invaders withdrawal from Afghanistan. It should be done really earlier.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#4 Aug 10, 2012
RayOne wrote:
If the MSM would humanize the victims, Washington would be forced to be clear about the National Objectives in that country.
If you mean our national interest, it ha sbeen stated by both Presidents Bush and Obama. It is to eliminate the terrorists who attacked our country; and to prevent them from setting up a terrorist state they could operate from.

it is important for you to understand, so I repeat it:

***Eliminate the terrorists who attacked our country; and prevent them from setting up a terrorist state they could operate from.***

Who is MSM?

“Free Speech in a Free World ”

Since: May 10

May the Force be with You .

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
If you mean our national interest, it ha sbeen stated by both Presidents Bush and Obama. It is to eliminate the terrorists who attacked our country; and to prevent them from setting up a terrorist state they could operate from.
***Eliminate the terrorists who attacked our country; and prevent them from setting up a terrorist state they could operate from.***
Who is MSM?
Wh attacked your country ?
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Time to bring the troops home.

A-stan is a Tar Baby or a sink hole . It takes 20+ years of nation building to dramatically change a country.

This is a land locked land of nothing get the hell out.

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#7 Aug 10, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
al Qaeda, supported by the Taliban and others, paid for by the Saudi Royal Family.

I saw it. I smelled it.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#8 Aug 10, 2012
When's it going to dawn on the military and the Obama administration that you CAN'T WIN A WAR IN AFGHANISTAN?

They hate us, they don't WANT us there, and this kind of thing will CONTINUE until WE LEAVE.

So let's do that sooner, not later.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
News gets to Auzzieland awfully slowly, doesn't it?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is MSM?
C'mon, Mr. B, you're a smart guy. It's been 11 years, and this isn't happening. Afghanistan will be what it will be. The longer we stay, the more Afghanis support the Taliban and an extremist state. And we terminated al-Qai'da there long ago.

Give it up.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 10, 2012
The MSM, Main Stream Media does not report on the harm and family pain brought upon this country by BHO. He is not personally responsible, but a fish rots from its head first.
xnutmegger

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Aug 10, 2012
harvey wrote:
When's it going to dawn on the military and the Obama administration that you CAN'T WIN A WAR IN AFGHANISTAN?
They hate us, they don't WANT us there, and this kind of thing will CONTINUE until WE LEAVE.
So let's do that sooner, not later.
Holy shytt Batman.

The world must be coming to an end.

You and I agree on this issue.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13 Aug 10, 2012
Obamaloney is turning this war into a joke. It's Obamaloney gone wild.

Location hidden

#14 Aug 10, 2012
xnutmegger wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy shytt Batman.
The world must be coming to an end.
You and I agree on this issue.
What is under that dirt that makes Globalist risk global conflagration?
Harvey Wippleman

Fairburn, GA

#15 Aug 10, 2012
Hey forum.Stop whining,this is what happens when you join the service.You die young for an unworthy cause.No administration or no one is to blame besides their own

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#16 Aug 10, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, Mr. B, you're a smart guy. It's been 11 years, and this isn't happening. Afghanistan will be what it will be. The longer we stay, the more Afghanis support the Taliban and an extremist state. And we terminated al-Qai'da there long ago.
Give it up.
Give it up?
To what, Neville?

#17 Aug 10, 2012
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
C'mon, Mr. B, you're a smart guy. It's been 11 years, and this isn't happening. Afghanistan will be what it will be. The longer we stay, the more Afghans support the Taliban and an extremist state. And we terminated AL-Qaeda there long ago.
Give it up.
You say Al Qaeda have been exterminated,did you tell them and who is doing all the killing ?

“It's a Brand New Day”

New Rochelle

#18 Aug 13, 2012
Neville Thompson wrote:
<quoted text>
You say Al Qaeda have been exterminated,did you tell them and who is doing all the killing ?
Please reread my words. I never said 'exterminate.' You should write for Hannity. He is a liar too.

#19 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Please reread my words. I never said 'exterminate.' You should write for Hannity. He is a liar too.
What's the different from terminating something and exterminating it ?

#20 Aug 13, 2012
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't write it,Harvey did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Carson Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sammie Denson/Pamela Edwards 1993 Murder (Jun '16) 32 min Evil_lies_here 118
News Supreme Court to decide whether a Colorado bake... 5 hr Wondering 17
News Pence visits Focus on Family amid change for re... Jun 24 cpeter1313 6
whats donthe lucas up to these days (Mar '16) Jun 22 angellovelight 9
Anxiety and other pills Avb Jun 17 maxp 1
ghost stories (Jul '09) Jun 14 aooo1010 4
We love you Sammie Denson keep your head up!!! (Aug '16) Jun 13 Annoyed 15

Fort Carson Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance