good grief

Oak Grove, KY

#1 May 22, 2012
Why does Ft. Campbell not have family time? I know my husband's unit sucks, but I don't know any of the units that actually particiapte. We have been stationed at 10 differnt units over the years and this is the first itme we have seen this. They don't even let the soldier's volunteer in the kids schools. Working every day from 5:30- 8 or 9 at night is hard on any soldier but the kids do not see their parent. This station is sad.
Former 101st

Fort Huachuca, AZ

#3 May 29, 2012
I just left after 10 years there and I still had Eagle Family Time... dont know what your spouse is telling you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min American Lady 155,515
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 17 min joe 7,363
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 34 min Leno 1,068
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 46 min Donnie 81,662
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr BIG_STEVIE 479
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Tue Big Stevie 16,184
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) Sep 29 BIG_STEVIE 26,296
Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match

Fort Campbell Jobs

Fort Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Campbell News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Campbell

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]