Birther doctor who claimed Barack Oba...

Birther doctor who claimed Barack Obama born in Kenya faces jail term

There are 4 comments on the Guardian Unlimited story from Dec 15, 2010, titled Birther doctor who claimed Barack Obama born in Kenya faces jail term. In it, Guardian Unlimited reports that:

Birther US army doctor Lt Colonel Terrence Lakin after the court martial. He faces up to three and a half years in prison.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Guardian Unlimited.

Zhenjiang, China

#1 Dec 28, 2010
Oh my

United States

#2 Jan 19, 2011
I smell.... DUNG! Hey you crazy red bastard.. how are ya?
birther dumbasses

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Jul 20, 2011
Another quack doctor like Smelby.

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#5 Jul 25, 2011
birther dumbasses wrote:
Another quack doctor like Smelby.
I'm not really a doctor, in this country, I just played one on TV. ACCORDING to a recent travel flyer out of Kenya our president was born in Kisimu(port Florence) Kenya "on the shores of Lake Victoria".
Please visit
To protect their personal power and privilege, this government is deliberately closing its eyes to the greatest fraud and cover-up in the history of the United States. Obama should be indicted on multiple felony counts. All members of Congress should be indicted on a charge of Misprision of felony for actively covering up his ongoing felonies.
When Obama took the Presidential “Oath or Affirmation” of office, knowing that he is not “a natural born Citizen,” he committed the crime of perjury or false swearing (see Article II, Section 1, Clause 7).
Obama’s purported “Oath or Affirmation” being perjured from the beginning, makes every subsequent act in the usurped “Office of President” a criminal offense under Title 18, United States Code, Section 242.
There is overwhelming evidence that the Certificate of Live Birth presented by Obama as his own on April 27, 2011 is a forgery.
There is sufficient evidence that Obama has illegally used a Social Security Number and has a forged Selective Service registration. There is now only the most tenuous of threads, if that at all, connecting the American people to the present government. The people are ready to rebel. The truth about Obama’s birth certificate will soon be disclosed. That will be followed by a flood of revelations about his past, which will send political shock waves throughout the nation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Massage parlor murders (Sep '16) Mar 10 Albininamerika 15
Fort Campbell Jukebox (Jun '12) Mar 9 Musikologist 26
Arrest at the px Mar 7 Laquisha DaNett 2
massage? (Aug '17) Feb 18 BLP 2
David Jones Feb '18 Tregs 3
Whoop Whoop!!! (Oct '10) Feb '18 Whoop whoop 9
Herndon Music Thread Feb '18 Musikologist 1

Fort Campbell Jobs

Personal Finance

Fort Campbell Mortgages