New Beginings Daycare
April H

Ashland City, TN

#1 Sep 28, 2011
Beware!!! Do not take your children ther. The owner is known for grabbing the children. She is very rude.
someone who cares

Ashland City, TN

#2 Oct 4, 2011
This is sad!
someone who cares

Ashland City, TN

#3 Oct 4, 2011
This is so sad!!
anyways

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Oct 25, 2011
Ive heard of this daycare.
April H

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 1, 2011
Child Services has visted this place about 3 times. I used to work there.
Godknows

Clarksville, TN

#6 Jan 4, 2012
This is not a good place to take your children. I found out first hand.
Parent

Clarksville, TN

#7 Mar 3, 2012
I removed my children from this daycare. All the owner worries about is money.
Someone

Smyrna, TN

#8 Apr 13, 2012
This is a really sad situation. This lady treats her employees unfair. She bad mouths her employees to the parents. I know this first hand. These girls work very hard. I am a parent. I will be pulling my son from this daycare. The only thing this lady thinks about is money. What a shame.
none

Oak Grove, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2012
omg!my son goes there. i thought i was crazy. lol i honestly think that she is a little racist. just my opinion cause i feel like she treats me and my son differently.
Concerned

Ashland City, TN

#10 Oct 15, 2012
This really is sad. My son came home oneday and had told me Mrs Hutchinson had grabbed him by the arm. My son no longer goes there. She has also said several bad comments about her employees to me. I don't see how she is still open. I found out for a fact that she had been investigated for abuse. All she cares about is money. What about the safety of our children?
Truth

United States

#12 Mar 13, 2013
none wrote:
omg!my son goes there. i thought i was crazy. lol i honestly think that she is a little racist. just my opinion cause i feel like she treats me and my son differently.
She is racist. I used to work there. The State has been there 3 or 4 times. How sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Hall Freakshow? 18 hr Spanky 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Calhoun for Congr... 951
Masonville Music Thread (Feb '16) Sun Musikologist 3
Blonde at cat west Jul 20 Grover 2
Hardee's Ft. Campbell Jul 18 DTSUXS 1
LaFayette Music Thread (Oct '12) Jun '17 Musikologist 15
Fidelio Music Thread (Nov '15) Jun '17 Musikologist 5

Fort Campbell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Campbell Mortgages