'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

Oct 1, 2010 | Posted by: Top Mod2 | Full story: thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Comments (Page 4,906)

Showing posts 98,101 - 98,120 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

WTF, you write up the petition to take our government back and I'll be the first to sign it.

Anyone out there decides to organize, count me in and about 386 others as pissed as I am.

Tell me where, when, and what time, and what I can do to assure others make it to wherever they need to be.

At this point, I think a protest is long overdue. At least one from us would be for good reason ...Unlike the whiny black protestors.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

This woman is "sick" en ing !!!

You're watching...

Should Zimmerman prosecutor be disbarred?

Questions linger about conduct after verdict

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2549238912001/shou...

You're watching...
Gutfeld: Finally, a celeb that makes sense about Zimmerman
Rapper Lupe Fiasco posts series of thought-provoking tweets

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2546974170001/gutf...
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/ content/fischer-eric-holder-wi ll-never-prosecute-someone-if- victim-white
ERIC HOLDER WILL NOT PROSECUTE SOMEONE IF THE VICTIM IS WHITE
So Barack Obama and Eric Holder they see that role, the job, is to punish America for its racism.
(This two want to bring America down, destroy it and rebuild it again, in the process they are going to destroy racism)
Please read ...
Only problem is that America has not been racist for longer than I can remember! That's why they have to CREATE a racist scenario.

As for tearing down to rebuild, the poor, the middle class and blacks will be surprised if the gov get what they want because if they do, we will all be slaves. But much worse than back then. Much.

Where is the outrage from our Representation in gov at this government and other officials inciting Racial Hatred and Racial violent crimes against whites?
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

You're watching...
Alan Dershowitz: DOJ should investigate Zimmerman prosecutor
Harvard Law professor sounds off

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2546520123001/alan...

DOJ "should" investigate in the Zimmerman trial ... he says ...

The STATE ATTORNEY Angela Corey ...!!!
``````````
AGREED!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Also meant to say GREAT POST "WTF" perfect.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

American Lady wrote:
This woman is "sick" en ing !!!
You're watching...
Should Zimmerman prosecutor be disbarred?
Questions linger about conduct after verdict
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2549238912001/shou...
You're watching...
Gutfeld: Finally, a celeb that makes sense about Zimmerman
Rapper Lupe Fiasco posts series of thought-provoking tweets
http://video.foxnews.com/v/2546974170001/gutf...
I was so happy to see Juan Williams finally get a truly good reaming from another black guy! LOL it was oh so good to hear! Can't recall the lawyers name but I'd hire him, and hes a civil rights attorney too. LOL

Did you see it? It was on Hannity! woohoo he kicked Juan's butt all over the place. I'd have paid to see that!!

The attorney said this was the first time in 15 yrs he has agreed with Hannity. haha
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

There has not been so much hatred and talk of racism since the 1970s. Ever since Obama and Holder took office, this country has reversed itself back to the days of Martin Luther King and Malcolm X. Neither of these two men were half as bad as what's going on today. MLK, preached peace among the people. He taught respect and made an attempt to join people and the country together. He may not have been perfect, but it is my opinion that he would be ashamed of what is happening today, and the cause he died -(because of)- has been totally ignored and the people he preached to did not prevail.

The news media keeps raking this over the coals, and nothing will change what happened. There are far worse crimes committed every day in major cities. We never hear about these horrors and atrocities let along to this extent. It's time to end the GZ/TM event.
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>Only problem is that America has not been racist for longer than I can remember! That's why they have to CREATE a racist scenario.
As for tearing down to rebuild, the poor, the middle class and blacks will be surprised if the gov get what they want because if they do, we will all be slaves. But much worse than back then. Much.
Where is the outrage from our Representation in gov at this government and other officials inciting Racial Hatred and Racial violent crimes against whites?
As I said, when Obama was elected ...knowing his friends, associates and America haters, Obama and Eric Holder are going to get even with America. This is payback ...!! Obama has 3 more years. People are talking, but doing nothing. All of this is so frustrating ...!! I think there is like 1 million signatures petition to prosecute George Zimmerman. What about the rest of unhappy Americans...?? Take our country back...!!
OZombies

El Monte, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I was so happy to see Juan Williams finally get a truly good reaming from another black guy! LOL it was oh so good to hear! Can't recall the lawyers name but I'd hire him, and hes a civil rights attorney too. LOL
Did you see it? It was on Hannity! woohoo he kicked Juan's butt all over the place. I'd have paid to see that!!
The attorney said this was the first time in 15 yrs he has agreed with Hannity. haha
Leo Torell...not sure about spelling of his last name...that was very interesting.
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
WTF, you write up the petition to take our government back and I'll be the first to sign it.
Anyone out there decides to organize, count me in and about 386 others as pissed as I am.
Tell me where, when, and what time, and what I can do to assure others make it to wherever they need to be.
At this point, I think a protest is long overdue. At least one from us would be for good reason ...Unlike the whiny black protestors.

E, there are all kinds of petitions to take our country back on line already. Once you sign one, you'd be surprised at home many organizations are out there. Right now the ones I can think of that come to my Inbox every day are, change.org , Liberty Council, Freedom Works and Campaign For Liberty, to name a few. Conservative Alerts is fax blasting every day to Congress. So is Numbers USA on immigration, a non political site.

People are not quiet out there as many may think.
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Thank you Jay, appreciate it very much. Liked your other post too and AGREE.

I don't get on the computer or the net all that much. I'm usually too much or out and about. Sometimes my only access is my phone. Anyway, if time allowed, I'd do more searches.

I will check these places out.

Oh, but I have been sending out letters, lots to everybody. LOL

:~)

I've also decided to stop calling black people African anything. Their just black people and this for damn sure aint Africa! Ain't going to become Afrimerica either. They will have to get over me calling em black americans!

LMAO, if I asked people to call me my heritage theyd be saying a lot. haha
Jay

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
I don't get on the computer or the net all that much. I'm usually too much or out and about. Sometimes my only access is my phone. Anyway, if time allowed, I'd do more searches.
I've also decided to stop calling black people African anything. Their just black people and this for damn sure aint Africa! Ain't going to become Afrimerica either. They will have to get over me calling em black americans!

E, that's so true. I was informed it was the black race that resented being called anything but black. They are not colored by any means, and if we refer to ourselves as white, which we aren't really, we are beige, LOL.....what's wrong with being black. Interestingly enough, the NAACP should change to NAABP don'tcha think. Musings by me.

Anyway, if you read black history, in this country, the climb from the 60s, those people who fought so hard to be recognized and finally won, are the ones this racist crap is attempting to destroy. There are black people in all walks of employment, in government offices, movies, music, state and federal, management, social services, medical and so on. Who are the hooligan's and why are they feeling down-trodden? Essentially they are not. And that really is the bottom line.

But at the top of the line, it's our own government.

By the way Dr. Ben Carson is moving up in the polls. I would like to see him out there and at it.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
<quoted text>I was so happy to see Juan Williams finally get a truly good reaming from another black guy! LOL it was oh so good to hear! Can't recall the lawyers name but I'd hire him, and hes a civil rights attorney too. LOL
You could not hire a goat you silly pos.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:
Nobody gives a shit what you call them you stupid SOB.
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said, when Obama was elected ...knowing his friends, associates and America haters, Obama and Eric Holder are going to get even with America. This is payback ...!! Obama has 3 more years. People are talking, but doing nothing. All of this is so frustrating ...!! I think there is like 1 million signatures petition to prosecute George Zimmerman. What about the rest of unhappy Americans...?? Take our country back...!!
3 and 1/2. More Years Stupid.
countrygirl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Enigma wrote:

you ain't gonna do jack, ole Ignorant. Punk ass!
Communist China

Conway, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
E, that's so true. I was informed it was the black race that resented being called anything but black. They are not colored by any means, and if we refer to ourselves as white, which we aren't really, we are beige, LOL.....what's wrong with being black. Interestingly enough, the NAACP should change to NAABP don'tcha think. Musings by me.
Anyway, if you read black history, in this country, the climb from the 60s, those people who fought so hard to be recognized and finally won, are the ones this racist crap is attempting to destroy. There are black people in all walks of employment, in government offices, movies, music, state and federal, management, social services, medical and so on. Who are the hooligan's and why are they feeling down-trodden? Essentially they are not. And that really is the bottom line.
But at the top of the line, it's our own government.
By the way Dr. Ben Carson is moving up in the polls. I would like to see him out there and at it.
lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
countrygirl

Kuttawa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

PRESIDENT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA. 2X WINNER.
Love this man.
Haters this is not a dream.
HILLARY CLINTON 2016
YEAH BABY!!!
READ IT AND CONTINUE TO WEEP.

_!
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

I would too Jay, really like Carson.

And the blacks I know I've always called black never african. But I've tried to be considerate of others. No more as I said earlier, enough is enough.

And yes, it is our own government.

I'm so disgusted about all this stupid crap. It is really sad when ya think about how great it could be for everyone. But it is all getting thrown away everyday.

Oh and before CC or CON or some other poster calls me racist again....I have never been racist ...and...I can PROVE IT. Which is more than i'm sure the nay sayers can say.
Read hat Mark Twain said o-tay?
Enigma

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Judged:

Good night good guys! Dream of a New America where the gov works at the will of the people.

8~)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 98,101 - 98,120 of139,203
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Campbell Discussions

Search the Fort Campbell Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr redeemer 25,983
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 14 hr BIG_STEVIE 422
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 17 hr Republicans Are Stupid 16,032
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 17 hr Anne52 81,266
Justin Martin Apr 22 shock 1
joey mingle Apr 21 curious 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Apr 19 hum 921
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Campbell Jobs

•••
•••
•••