'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Se...

'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

There are 182841 comments on the thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com story from Oct 1, 2010, titled 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate. In it, thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com reports that:

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Join the discussion below, or Read more at thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com.

Waiyusotan

Lexington, KY

#88468 Mar 19, 2013
A priest loved the rooster and 10 hens he kept behind the church.One Sunday morning he went to feed the birds and discovered that the cock was missing. He knew about cock fights,so he questioned his parishioners in church. During mass he asked, "Has anybody got a cock?" All men stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock? All women stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them? Half the women stood up. No No, that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody seen my cock? 16 altarboys,2 priest and a goat stood up.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88469 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
Why is this an issue with you uneducated republicans? There is still a premium being paid.

So really you have no reason to argue over it. It's not free healthcare. It's being paid for, less younger people are going to ER's costing me (not you, you all don't work) money.

Your arguments on these subjects proves how ignorant you are.

But it's fun to watch you idiots shot yourself in the foot every day b
OZombies

United States

#88471 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is this an issue with you uneducated republicans? There is still a premium being paid.
So really you have no reason to argue over it. It's not free healthcare. It's being paid for, less younger people are going to ER's costing me (not you, you all don't work) money.
Your arguments on these subjects proves how ignorant you are.
But it's fun to watch you idiots shot yourself in the foot every day b
Except, before low income and Medicare paid only for medications, NOW you're going to have premium every month plus paid for your medications. Someone has to pay for 716 million $$$ Obama took to pay for Obama care...
Insurance premium is going up because insurance companies must take everyone ...
Medical equipment tax plus regular tax...
Don't forget, Medicare premium went up, but SS increase was only 1.7% so SS recipients got their checks this year few $$$ less...well, I guess somebody has to pay for Obamacare...
Just wait after January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is filly implemented you Fool!
Uncle Tab

United States

#88472 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Tea Baggers want to replace McConnell with one of their own
Way to go,'House Divided"
ad oh yea...
Same ole Shit, different usernames
Red side seems kind frenzied today, all that blood in the water is yours, dipshits.
Ok, everybody, ONE MORE TIME, tell me how bad it is, and how you're going to fix it by telling me how bad it is, One More Time.
LMAO!!!!

Great closing sentence!!

They don't have the brainpower to think that way.... They're trained for doom and gloom and appocolypse!

They don't have the mental capacity to 'fix' anything..... They can just sit around and repeat what they are told to repeat.

Useless drones with NO thinking power of their own.

Perfect idiots... Perfect republicans.

Since: Nov 12

United States

#88474 Mar 19, 2013
In the year 2013, the Lord came unto Noah, Who was now living in America and said:
"Once again, the earth has become wicked and over-populated, and I see the end of all flesh before me."
"Build another Ark and save 2 of every living thing along with a few good humans."

He gave Noah the blueprints, saying:
"You have 6 months to build theArk before I will start the unending rain for 40 days and 40 nights."
Six months later, the Lord looked down and saw Noah weeping in his yard - but no Ark."Noah!," He roared, "I'm about to start the rain! Where is the Ark?"

"Forgive me, Lord," begged Noah, "but things have changed."
"I needed a Building Permit."
"I've been arguing with the Boat Inspector about the need for a sprinkler system."

"My homeowners association claim that I've violated the
Neighborhood by-laws by building the Ark in my back yard and exceeding the height limitations. We had to go to the local Planning Committee for a decision."

"Then the City Council and the Electricity Company demanded a shed load of money for the future costs of moving power lines and other overhead obstructions, to clear the passage for the Ark's move to the sea. I told them that the sea would be coming to us, but they would hear none of it."

"Getting the wood was another problem. There's a ban on cutting local trees in order to save the Greater Spotted Barn Owl."
"I tried to convince the environmentalists that I needed the wood to save the owls - but no go!"

"When I started gathering the animals, PETA took me to court. They insisted that I was confining wild animals against their will. They argued the accommodations were too restrictive and
it was cruel and inhumane to put so many animals in a confined space."

"Then the Environmental Protection Agency ruled that I couldn't build the Ark until they'd conducted an environmental impact study on Your proposed flood."

"I'm still trying to resolve a complaint with the Human Rights Commission on how many minorities I'm supposed to hire for my building crew."

"The Immigration Dept. Is checking the visa status of most of the people who want to work."
"The labor unions say I can't use my sons. They insist I have to hire only union workers with ark-building experience."

"To make matters worse, the IRS seized all my assets, claiming I'm trying to leave the country illegally with endangered species."
"So, forgive me, Lord, but it would take at least 10 years for me to finish this ark."

"Suddenly the skies cleared, the sun began to shine and a rainbow stretched across the sky."

Noah looked up in wonder and asked, "You mean you're not going to destroy the world?"

"No," said the Lord. " The Government beat me to it."
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88475 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Switching names over and over so they can post over and over and then judge their own posts is very sad.
To the stupid folks (them) it looks like they're getting rave reviews, but anyone who's educated figured them out long ago.
No need to worry tho, the real folks from Annon come here, we'll know all about who they are. You don't want to try to pass yourself off as the best on a board like Topix. They wouldn't mess with this place. Well.... Until there are posers. They'll go after posers. I can't wait. Can you imagine the lies these tools will tell then after being outed?
Btw.... They keep on saying who we are but can't tell us?? That's just funny how stupid and desperate they are.
Have a great dinner, type atcha later.
I am on here as "American Lady and ONLY American Lady NOW!
NOT even using sloopy at the moment!

It's SAD that you guys THINK you're getting ya azz "WHOOPED" by one lil ole American Lady ...

;0)

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#88476 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!
Great closing sentence!!
They don't have the brainpower to think that way.... They're trained for doom and gloom and appocolypse!
They don't have the mental capacity to 'fix' anything..... They can just sit around and repeat what they are told to repeat.
Useless drones with NO thinking power of their own.
Perfect idiots... Perfect republicans.
We know who you are. We know what you did last summer. We know what color your bathroom is. You are someones uncle. We know you are. You haven't denied it once, thus proving you are someones uncle. You have been outed. We also know that you post on Topix. We have seen you. We know that you like fresh green beans and not canned. You are being watched.
Uncle Tab

United States

#88478 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Except, before low income and Medicare paid only for medications, NOW you're going to have premium every month plus paid for your medications. Someone has to pay for 716 million $$$ Obama took to pay for Obama care...
Insurance premium is going up because insurance companies must take everyone ...
Medical equipment tax plus regular tax...
Don't forget, Medicare premium went up, but SS increase was only 1.7% so SS recipients got their checks this year few $$$ less...well, I guess somebody has to pay for Obamacare...
Just wait after January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is filly implemented you Fool!
Who's the fool??

Obama did take 716 million from anywhere.

That's why you're so stupid about these things. LMAO. You republicans are so dumb, when FalseNews says something, you automatically ASSUME its fact.

When you learn the facts you may be dangerous... But no worries about that.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
OZombies

United States

#88481 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's the fool??
Obama did take 716 million from anywhere.
That's why you're so stupid about these things. LMAO. You republicans are so dumb, when FalseNews says something, you automatically ASSUME its fact.
When you learn the facts you may be dangerous... But no worries about that.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
Right, 2700 pages Obamacare is just for entertainment ... doctors don't like Obamacare because...? To many cuts to doctors, hospitals, nursing home and to many doctors refuse to take Medicare, because?

You call others stupid...wait for January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is fully implemented ...!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88482 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
<quoted text>
'sloopy' you renamed Big Bear?
...that's her Big Black humming 'friend'
I did NOT come on here to 'make friends'...
I came on here to SPREAD info about the inJUSTICEs of the American Governmental System!

I HAVE made several" friends of an ONLINE type since being here.

Which one would you BE saying IS the Big Black humming 'friend'...?
Uncle Tab

United States

#88484 Mar 19, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am on here as "American Lady and ONLY American Lady NOW!
NOT even using sloopy at the moment!
It's SAD that you guys THINK you're getting ya azz "WHOOPED" by one lil ole American Lady ...
;0)
Funny that you have to repeat so often how great you are.

Seems as tho you're too dumb to realize how often you're owned on here being proven to be racist, and how you use YouTube as a news source AND your unstable use of punctuation in every post.

You're very unstable and you're too stupid to realize it.

One final thing.... If us calling you out every time you get caught using 37 names and you waiting a half hour to come back and proclaim your innocence just fun to watch.

Keep doing it... It may give YouTube a break at you posting videos trying to make yourself into something you're not.

Your little feeble mind makes a life for yourself from YouTube

LMMFAO!!

Idiot!.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88486 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans. Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.
34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up

44%
6%
```
50%
34%
````
84%

Where's the OTHER 16%...???
Hiding ...???
ILLEGAL voters ...

???

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#88487 Mar 19, 2013
Charles wrote:
<quoted text> How are those health benefits? and retirement? Since paper pushing, keyboard tapping is so difficult. Not all Ron Paul supporters or Tea Party members are bigots and listen to Foxy News. The only Fox in my bed and head is...My logic is this...The deficit has not been cut, the healthcare is a joke and imposing more taxes will not cut anything when this country overspends by sending money overseas and in the prison systems and on illegals by Georgie. Now, Mr. Chief can either do something about all these problems or get out!!!
The problem is Bush handed Obama the US credit card with Trillions already on it and not enough income to pay anything but the reoccurring bills.
It's all very simple to understand why the debt is going to double every 10 years from now on no matter who the President is. Obama has increased spending less than any President in modern history ( I know Repubs can't believe that). Read the report no matter which side you may be on. Very helpful info.
Federal deficits and debt have been sharply higher under President Obama, but the evidence continues to show that the Great Recession, President Bush’s tax cuts, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq explain most of the deficits that have occurred on Obama’s watch — based on the latest Congressional Budget Office projections as well as legislation enacted since we last issued this analysis of what lies behind current deficits and debt.
http://www.cbpp.org/cms/index.cfm...
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88490 Mar 19, 2013
Uncle Tab wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you have to repeat so often how great you are.
Seems as tho you're too dumb to realize how often you're owned on here being proven to be racist, and how you use YouTube as a news source AND your unstable use of punctuation in every post.
You're very unstable and you're too stupid to realize it.
One final thing.... If us calling you out every time you get caught using 37 names and you waiting a half hour to come back and proclaim your innocence just fun to watch.
Keep doing it... It may give YouTube a break at you posting videos trying to make yourself into something you're not.
Your little feeble mind makes a life for yourself from YouTube
LMMFAO!!
Idiot!.
Me stupid ???
Have you checked your Math figures lately ...???
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88491 Mar 19, 2013
A~R~I~T~H~M~E~T~I~C
Arithmetic
A rat in Tom's house MIGHT eat Tom's ice cream ...

)8~D>

G~O~O~G~R~A~P~H~Y
Geography
George Edwards oldest girt rode a pig home yesterday ...

Back when they MADE 'learning'... FUN!:)

Location hidden

#88492 Mar 19, 2013
Hot C_2036 wrote:
Indeed, McConnell seems to be in trouble. According to a new Courier-Journal Bluegrass poll, just 17% of voters say they’ll cast their ballots for him in 2014. That includes only 34% of Republicans. Meanwhile, 34% of voters are against him, 44% are waiting to see who is running against him, and 6% haven’t made up their minds.
I think Ashley will serve KY well. She is very intelligent and I just can't wait to make Mitch a NO MORE term Senator.
Ditch Mitch 2014
Uncle Tab

United States

#88493 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, 2700 pages Obamacare is just for entertainment ... doctors don't like Obamacare because...? To many cuts to doctors, hospitals, nursing home and to many doctors refuse to take Medicare, because?
You call others stupid...wait for January 1st 2014 when Obamacare is fully implemented ...!
I'll continue to educate you, even tho you kinda laid down when I called you in your 716 billion lie.

Doctors and hospitals don't like Healthcare Reform because they no longer will get paid 'per visit' when patients come back and are not better after seeing doctors. If the patient comes back with the same issue the hospital has to eat the cost. If the doctors aren't doing their job and getting rich off of us, they won't be doctors for long bottarga do their job or get out!

And there is a cutoff now on administrative fees... If they charge too much the patient gets reimbursed.

I know you republicans hate regulation but making these changes makes healthcare better.

You're not bright enough to catch on.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88494 Mar 19, 2013
C- Civilized
I- Independent
V- Viewed
I- Individuals
C- Conservative
S- Society

civ·ics [siv-iks]
noun ( used with a singular verb )
the study or science of the privileges and obligations of citizens.

Origin:
1880–85, Americanism; see civic,-ics
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/civics

;0)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#88495 Mar 19, 2013
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>I think Ashley will serve KY well. She is very intelligent and I just can't wait to make Mitch a NO MORE term Senator.
Ditch Mitch 2014
How ... FRAUD ...???

Location hidden

#88497 Mar 19, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
At 26 you shouldn't be hanging at mama's skirt, unless you are liberal troll...and future democRAT eating daddy's crumbs and playing video games, but as a teenager you are getting liberal education how to use condom ...!!!!!
I still have family in college finishing their PhD and M.D. at 24 and 26. I don't know about your family though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
possibly relocating May 22 dgsr 1
Shawn Doug-Les Mitchell & Emily Hale May 21 Kim 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) May 10 Whatever 532
dope May 10 newvy 1
Barren co. Pageant 2014 little mr&misses (Aug '14) Apr '15 Alison 2
What is happening in Oak Grove? Could somebody ... (Jan '08) Apr '15 getoverhere 42
girl stealing from px (Mar '14) Apr '15 Ollie 2
More from around the web

Fort Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]