'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story

“"Who's happier than me?"”

Since: Oct 11

Merry Christmas!

#80018 Feb 11, 2013
The majority of people permit relatives, friends, and the public at large to so influence them that they cannot live their own lives, because they fear criticism.

Duty does not require any person to submit to the destruction of his personal ambitions and the right to live his own life in his own way.

The Great Napoleon Hill

Just some words of wisdom for my friends:
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80019 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean if we criticize Obama, we are all "domestic terrorists" and might be killed by drones? Just asking?
Good question.
I am thinking yes.

This is just another ploy to kill Americans and say the motive was they were aiding terrorist but no way of proving it because, too late, they're dead. Look at what the Obama admin. has gotten away with already...one, killing the Americans in Benghazi in order to keep quiet about the guns traffiking to aid and abet terrorist and that the Al Qaeda was still alive and killing.

Why would they want the already captured terrorist in Guantanamo Bay have a trial and not just go ahead and zap them? Very few are not Americans but bona fide terrorist (Obama's friends)

The same thing in sending weapons to Egypt to help them but not sending weapons to help the Americans in Benghazi.

Look around you and every day there is nothing but disasters as in killings, corruption, extreme weather, rot in our goverment,etc.and I believe it will get worse.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80020 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You and Mr.Guandolo should have your heads examined. For spreading such nonsense.
Mr.Brennan will make a great CIA director! He does speak fluent Arabic
which will be an attribute to him in this day and age of Internet espionage.
FYI~everything typed on this thread and any other means of communication is analyzed and checked for code words or hidden symbols could that indicate possible threats, foreign and domestic!
SO CHOOSE YOUR WORDS CAREFULLY!
The only reason they would checked for code words or hidden symbols (lol) is that I am onto them or why would they even care.

So, thank you for confirming my post as truthful.
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80021 Feb 11, 2013
How to stop the influx of illegal immigrations:

The illegal immigrants would say they were voting for Republicans....immediate fence building, detainments and deports by the left.

Merry Christmas!

#80022 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
That is CALLED "invasion of privacy!
Old School!
It's called the Patriot act, New school!
Let's see, who do we thank for that? His name escapes me?

Just because I refuse to read extreme right-wing fear mongering, money grabbing, let's secede from the union..fake ass revolutionaries, who would pee their pants at the first sign of real trouble!
DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T' KEEP UP WITH CURRENT EVENTS!
I prefer objective journalism, and no not MSNBC either!

Thank you for your concern, but my EYES are wide open as well as my mind!
PEACE
tofy
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80023 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
The majority of people permit relatives, friends, and the public at large to so influence them that they cannot live their own lives, because they fear criticism.
Duty does not require any person to submit to the destruction of his personal ambitions and the right to live his own life in his own way.
The Great Napoleon Hill
Just some words of wisdom for my friends:
When it comes to saving OUR Country from the ENEMY ...
It's time to "take UP arms"

Just a word of wisdom for a soon to be FORMER friend.

Barbary Pirates - Muslims
WANT to KILL
United States - Christians

We have been FIGHTING with THEM since The US became the US!

Form the Halls of Montezuema
To the shores of Tripoli
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80024 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the Patriot act, New school!
Just because I refuse to read extreme right-wing fear mongering, money grabbing, let's secede from the union..fake ass revolutionaries, who would pee their pants at the first sign of real trouble!
PEACE
tofy
WHO voted to KEEP it in force?
the 0!
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80025 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>It's called the Patriot act, New school!
PEACE
tofy
Rephrase THAT!
WHOSE administration CHOSE to KEEP it in force!

Merry Christmas!

#80026 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
How to stop the influx of illegal immigrations:
The illegal immigrants would say they were voting for Republicans....immediate fence building, detainments and deports by the left.
You see, you can't toy around with the very survival of a people existence.
Oh, come on in when we need you for cheap manual labor, but please leave when the last orange is picked!

If you care to research this thing you call illegal immigration you'll
find it's our greed that created this so called threat to our society!
How fake is your pride?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80027 Feb 11, 2013
Form = from
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80028 Feb 11, 2013
What Thomas Jefferson learned
from the Muslim book of jihad

By Ted Sampley
U.S. Veteran Dispatch
January 2007

Ellison's use of Jefferson's Quran as a prop illuminates a subject once well-known in the history of the United States, but, which today, is mostly forgotten - the Muslim pirate slavers who over many centuries enslaved millions of Africans and tens of thousands of Christian Europeans and Americans in the Islamic "Barbary" states.

Over the course of 10 centuries, Muslim pirates cruised the African and Mediterranean coastline, pillaging villages and seizing slaves.

The taking of slaves in pre-dawn raids on unsuspecting coastal villages had a high casualty rate. It was typical of Muslim raiders to kill off as many of the "non-Muslim" older men and women as possible so the preferred "booty" of only young women and children could be collected.

Young non-Muslim women were targeted because of their value as concubines in Islamic markets. Islamic law provides for the sexual interests of Muslim men by allowing them to take as many as four wives at one time and to have as many concubines as their fortunes allow.

Boys, as young as 9 or 10 years old, were often mutilated to create eunuchs who would bring higher prices in the slave markets of the Middle East. Muslim slave traders created "eunuch stations" along major African slave routes so the necessary surgery could be performed. It was estimated that only a small number of the boys subjected to the mutilation survived after the surgery.

When American colonists rebelled against British rule in 1776, American merchant ships lost Royal Navy protection. With no American Navy for protection, American ships were attacked and their Christian crews enslaved by Muslim pirates operating under the control of the "Dey of Algiers"--an Islamist warlord ruling Algeria.

Because American commerce in the Mediterranean was being destroyed by the pirates, the Continental Congress agreed in 1784 to negotiate treaties with the four Barbary States. Congress appointed a special commission consisting of John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, and Benjamin Franklin, to oversee the negotiations.

Lacking the ability to protect its merchant ships in the Mediterranean, the new America government tried to appease the Muslim slavers by agreeing to pay tribute and ransoms in order to retrieve seized American ships and buy the freedom of enslaved sailors.

Adams argued in favor of paying tribute as the cheapest way to get American commerce in the Mediterranean moving again. Jefferson was opposed. He believed there would be no end to the demands for tribute and wanted matters settled "through the medium of war." He proposed a league of trading nations to force an end to Muslim piracy.

In 1786, Jefferson, then the American ambassador to France, and Adams, then the American ambassador to Britain, met in London with Sidi Haji Abdul Rahman Adja, the "Dey of Algiers" ambassador to Britain.

http://www.usvetdsp.com/jan07/jeff_quran.htm
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80029 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO voted to KEEP it in force?
the 0!
Funny how she "conveniently" leaves out all the facts. I guess adding Obama to the list doesn't make her story sound so credible so shhhh...good little ObaMORON...things of which they do not speak!
Glad you called her on her latest error for all to see.

Merry Christmas!

#80030 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to saving OUR Country from the ENEMY ...
It's time to "take UP arms"
Just a word of wisdom for a soon to be FORMER friend.
Barbary Pirates - Muslims
WANT to KILL
United States - Christians
We have been FIGHTING with THEM since The US became the US!
Form the Halls of Montezuema
To the shores of Tripoli
Seriously AL?....The word you're looking for is "INFADEL"
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80032 Feb 11, 2013
The Barbary Treaties 1786-1836
Treaties Statutes Resolutions
The Barbary Treaties - An Introduction by Hunter Miller

The first diplomatic mention of the Barbary Powers is found in Article 8 of the Treaty of Amity and Commerce with France in 1778

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/19th_century/bar18...

Merry Christmas!

#80033 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason they would checked for code words or hidden symbols (lol) is that I am onto them or why would they even care.
So, thank you for confirming my post as truthful.
Yeah, you're on to them? Thanks for the laugh!
You are a pawn a volunteer, they really appreciate your participation in the game.
Keep it up with the anti-American activities and you'll find out! lol
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80034 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Inf-I-del

Infidel
Infidel is a term used in certain religions, especially Christianity or Islam, for one who has no religious beliefs, or who doubts or rejects the central tenets of the particular religion.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infidel

NO!
The "believers and followers" of the prophet mohammed
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80035 Feb 11, 2013
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question.
I am thinking yes.
This is just another ploy to kill Americans and say the motive was they were aiding terrorist but no way of proving it because, too late, they're dead. Look at what the Obama admin. has gotten away with already...one, killing the Americans in Benghazi in order to keep quiet about the guns traffiking to aid and abet terrorist and that the Al Qaeda was still alive and killing.
Why would they want the already captured terrorist in Guantanamo Bay have a trial and not just go ahead and zap them? Very few are not Americans but bona fide terrorist (Obama's friends)
The same thing in sending weapons to Egypt to help them but not sending weapons to help the Americans in Benghazi.
Look around you and every day there is nothing but disasters as in killings, corruption, extreme weather, rot in our goverment,etc.and I believe it will get worse.
You're absolutely right...R...<3
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80036 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously tofu? Which is hardest for you to control...your jealousy of AL or your lust for AL?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80037 Feb 11, 2013
America and the Barbary Pirates: An
International Battle Against an Unconventional Foe

http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/collections/jeffe...

Jefferson Versus the Muslim Pirates

Americaís first confrontation with the Islamic world helped forge a new nationís character.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/17_2_urbanit...
Reality

La Grange, KY

#80038 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see, you can't toy around with the very survival of a people existence.
Oh, come on in when we need you for cheap manual labor, but please leave when the last orange is picked!
If you care to research this thing you call illegal immigration you'll
find it's our greed that created this so called threat to our society!
How fake is your pride?
I never hired any illegals.

The cheap manual labor isn't all that cheap, lets see:

Free Healthcare, no out of pocket.
Free foodstamps for dropping a baby (aka anchor baby)
Free welfare as in money, again, for dropping a baby
Free rent, really free rent when you take into consideration that 10 to 15 stay in one apt.
Free dental
Free WIC---oh yeah, I found out something at the store today. WIC covers EXPENSIVE fresh mushrooms--when did babies eat or know the difference if they did eat EXPENSIVE mushrooms?
Free legal assistance
Free cell phones
Free driving around in a auto without getting a license or insurance for it. So if they have a wreck--too bad for the other person they ran into.

Who needs a paycheck when everything is free???

Oh yeah, so they can send back home to bring more here.

Why are you so ignorant about everything and I mean everything?

I will pray really hard for you. Oh yeah, I know what you are thinking but the Bible states for people to obey the laws of the land.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shasta ely (Mar '14) Dec 14 Yodaddy 2
Fort Campbell Jukebox (Jun '12) Dec 7 Musikologist 19
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Dec 3 Dem12 513
joey mingle (Apr '14) Dec 3 not curious 2
Anyone work at Days Inn Exit 86? Dec 2 Info Please 1
josh pavone (May '14) Nov 22 AnnieP 2
Soleda vega Nov '14 Allgood 1
Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web