'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80054 Feb 11, 2013
'where'...correction.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#80055 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your opinion! I'm not scared, I'm just worrying ... what direction this country is going!
Too bad you don't see it!
Don't worry! Gee wiz!
I would think you're smart enough to know that everything works in cycles including politics. You've know just in my life time I lived under 10 presidents 5 REPUBLICAN 5 DEMOCRAT...now you know my age!lol
Don't worry things change they always change no one side is going to
rule the country...it's a perpetual fight till the end of time...
The end of time on GODS terms not mans! OK?

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#80056 Feb 11, 2013
OZombies wrote:
<quoted text>
B/S to you, maybe...Obama wants to bring America to European way of life ...Obama don't care if gas is $8.00/gl. Obama don't want America to be exceptional country ...were have you been? Did you hear his 2009 Cairo speech?
You see the key word in your statement is MAYBE...there for it speculative on your part or mere conjecture!
this is 2013 why you keep repeating did you hear his Cairo speech?
The answer is yes...I heard all his speeches...all of them! OK!
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80057 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry! Gee wiz!
I would think you're smart enough to know that everything works in cycles including politics. You've know just in my life time I lived under 10 presidents 5 REPUBLICAN 5 DEMOCRAT...now you know my age!lol
Don't worry things change they always change no one side is going to
rule the country...it's a perpetual fight till the end of time...
The end of time on GODS terms not mans! OK?
Again, if you listen to Obama 2009 Cairo speech, you would know what Obama thinks about his own country! That's what bothers me...Obama listen to Rev. Jeremiah Wright for 20 yrs. If Obama didn't agree with him, why did he stay in his church for 20 yrs. See, if someone talks down on my country, I wouldn't listen to that CRAP, not for a second, but that's me!
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80058 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>You see the key word in your statement is MAYBE...there for it speculative on your part or mere conjecture!
this is 2013 why you keep repeating did you hear his Cairo speech?
The answer is yes...I heard all his speeches...all of them! OK!
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
Never mind!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80059 Feb 11, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>
this is 2013
I also heard all Bush's speeches...so what?
This is 2013...why do you keep mentioning Bush over and over and over and over and over and over again?

Practice what you reach, old woman!
wtf

Glasgow, KY

#80060 Feb 11, 2013
preach
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80061 Feb 11, 2013
Ya'll, the libTARDS have done ...
"Pissed off" the Pope!

Now he's QUITTING ...

;0)

Nite :)
OZombies

Mesa, AZ

#80062 Feb 11, 2013
American Lady wrote:
Ya'll, the libTARDS have done ...
"Pissed off" the Pope!
Now he's QUITTING ...
;0)
Nite :)
No, A/L...didn't you know, it's Bush's fault...haha ...
Nite!
:-)
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80064 Feb 11, 2013
“Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life.”
~~John F. Kennedy <3
American Lady

Danville, KY

#80065 Feb 11, 2013
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80066 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
Lets see AL? If I'm a former friend to be? Because?
I take the the constitution for it words, Freedom, Equality...Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness!
Well to me, that means ALL the dare to dream, no matter race, religion, gender or yes even sexual orientation.
You see if we put the words out there but limit them to those we deem desirable to our particular morals or personal values...then we lie!
It's not up to you sis!
It's up to the living document created by men with foresight, men with vision. They took a leap of faith and created something second to none.
So if we stay true to it's words, then everyone is entitled at least a chance at the American dream.
No one not you not any f**king body in this country can say different.
I'm truly sorry you don't realize this!
You tell me to open my eyes how dare you insult my intelligence!
I maybe a hillbilly with limited education, but I know right from wrong, and you and the people on here that think America is just for them...well I pity!
Your former friend tofy
Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, is not in the US Constitution.
TWA

London, KY

#80067 Feb 12, 2013
life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the bill of rights
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80069 Feb 12, 2013
TWA wrote:
life liberty and the pursuit of happiness is the bill of rights
Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is in the Declaration of Independence.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80071 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is in the Declaration of Independence.
Neither of you know the difference.

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#80072 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, is not in the US Constitution.
A little nit-picky this morn' huh JD?

OK, the Declaration of Independence then! Still my point was that you nor anyone has the right to claim Exemption of others from their pursuit of the American dream. Just because "you" don't think they meet some standard created by ordinary citizens claiming special status for self interests they invented themselves!
Got it? Good!

----------

"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." - Thomas Jefferson

What a poetic phrase. According to The Declaration of Independence!

Since: Oct 11

Middlesboro, KY

#80073 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of you know the difference.
Thank you! wtf
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80074 Feb 12, 2013
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>A little nit-picky this morn' huh JD?
OK, the Declaration of Independence then! Still my point was that you nor anyone has the right to claim Exemption of others from their pursuit of the American dream. Just because "you" don't think they meet some standard created by ordinary citizens claiming special status for self interests they invented themselves!
Got it? Good!
----------
"We hold these truths to be self evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights; that among these are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness." - Thomas Jefferson
What a poetic phrase. According to The Declaration of Independence!
Illegal aliens are exempt from the "American Dream".
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#80075 Feb 12, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of you know the difference.
How would you know!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#80076 Feb 12, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>Illegal aliens are exempt from the "American Dream".
There will be no illegals soon, amnesty for all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ft Campbell DUI (Jan '10) 13 hr 1SG retired 39
New Oak Grove Mayor getting a new car? Mon Scool Bored 24
Edgoten Music Thread (Jun '14) Mar 26 Musikologist 3
daniel burgess looking for a single woman (Oct '09) Mar 19 wowzers 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mar 15 Not Bree_Z NO MO -_- 527
Oak Grove Finance Director Fired? Mar 7 Interested 6
Leslie Duncan (Jul '12) Feb '15 allenshuni 5
Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fort Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]