'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Full Story
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74867 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Depression is not a great Economy Stupid.
thanks for admitting that oblamer sits on top the worst economy in U.S. history, and he inherited it from himself, LOLOLOL,
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74868 Jan 15, 2013
Hey libotraitors, check this out,

Connecticut lawmaker wants names of gun owners to be made public

Lawmakers in Connecticut – still stunned from the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting – are moving forward with legislation that could make public the names and addresses of 170,000 handgun permit holders in the state.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/01/04/co...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74870 Jan 15, 2013
Hey libotraitors, heres the results of your treason, man is this progressive,

N.Y. Gun Owner’s Home Burglarized After Newspaper Publishes Names of Gun Permit Holders

The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.

“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” State Sen. Greg Ball said.

The residence in White Plains, was identified in an interactive map that identified the names and addresses individuals who have gun permits. It was published by The Journal News — a Gannett Co. newspaper.

The elderly homeowner, who legally owns weapons, was not at home at the time of the burglary.

“The police are doing a full investigation,” the unidentified man told NewsDay. Police said it appears the burglars targeted the homeowner’s gun safe.

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/01/14/n-y-gun-...
dems are retards

Mason, MI

#74871 Jan 15, 2013
TWA wrote:
isnt it amazing not a peep from the leftwingwhackadoodles until after they wrecked the great bush economy
they didn't want him to get credit for his tax breaks saving the economy from clintons deriviative disaster with the housing market, they kept quite about that until the tax cuts expired and things are so bad now they have to blame someone, BAAAAAAAAAAA

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#74875 Jan 15, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>More ignorance from the Clueless One.
This is where he and the cronies tells everyone that they make the laws. Washington DC powerElite are looking more like a StarTrek episode.
Uncle Tab

United States

#74877 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
Hey libotraitors, heres the results of your treason, man is this progressive,
N.Y. Gun Owner’s Home Burglarized After Newspaper Publishes Names of Gun Permit Holders
The home of a gun owner, whose address was published by a New York newspaper, has been burglarized and a state lawmaker said it appears the burglars may have used the newspaper’s map to target the residence.
“Luckily the gun was locked up and no one was hurt,” State Sen. Greg Ball said.
The residence in White Plains, was identified in an interactive map that identified the names and addresses individuals who have gun permits. It was published by The Journal News — a Gannett Co. newspaper.
The elderly homeowner, who legally owns weapons, was not at home at the time of the burglary.
“The police are doing a full investigation,” the unidentified man told NewsDay. Police said it appears the burglars targeted the homeowner’s gun safe.
http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/01/14/n-y-gun-...
Guess that kinna blows all of your arguments you people use about guns making you safe. Someone went into a house that they knew guns were in because it was in the paper??

Wow! Glad that person had a fun to prote..... Nevermind.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74878 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre arrogant for thinking anyone would need you to post information for us to "learn". Youre also a pseudo elitist for believing that your news is the right news. Thats what keeps you in the dark.
LMAO!! You should have recited your post into a mirror!
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74879 Jan 15, 2013
Jay wrote:
KENTUCKY SHERIFF TO FEDS:'YOU ARE NEVER GOING TO PULL GUNS OUT OF JACKSON COUNTY'
As I wrote on Jan. 11, Jackson County Kentucky Sheriff Denny Peyman has made it clear that gun laws which violate the United States Constitution or the Kentucky Constitution will not be enforced in his county.
On Jan. 12, he followed this up with a press conference in which he explained that a Sheriff's powers are predominant over the powers of federal and state agents. When he says these things he drives gun-grabbers batty because he says them with the conviction that rests on knowledge, and he has no intention of backing down.
During the press conference, he took time to explain his powers as sheriff:
I am responsible for the people inside this county. I am the highest elected official in this county, and this is the only opportunity the people have to speak for themselves and say 'this is what we want.'
I can ask federal people to leave, they have to leave. I can ask state people to leave, they have to leave....[And] it doesn't matter what [new laws] Obama passes, the sheriff has more power than the federal people.
He said that if federal gun-grabbers don't understand this, then "they need to go back and study it," because Kentucky "is a commonwealth."
hehe......a kickass sheriff!
Looks like Obastard has gone a bridge too far!
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74880 Jan 15, 2013
TWA wrote:
hahahahahaha first of all turdburglar we all know if she was a female theres no way you would have gone near her, seco9nd of all you have to be a man byotch
I left my socks under your bed.
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74881 Jan 15, 2013
worse wrote:
Holy god! I just saw where you guys pollute more threads than just this one. how in the hell do you dorks find that much time?
Simple! We make it!!
Hamburglar

Chicago, IL

#74882 Jan 15, 2013
Justice Dale wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!! You should have recited your post into a mirror!
I don't spend my time trying to convince the other sid why they are wrong and weak. I don't post unsubstantiated news articles from anyone with a laptop and a blog. I just get a kick out of the republicunts here that try stay afloat. The madder you guys get, the more desperate it becomes.
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74883 Jan 15, 2013
oh my lord oh my lord my savior !!!!!! my master and comander ! yes yes yes -o- lord I will drink the kool aid!! and then the consrevaturds were created just read their post "the great Bush economy"?????? you sir drinketh to much kool aid it was not intended for mass consumption the matrix has you oh and baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa is not a conservaturd thing look back on this thread sheep
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#74884 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Greenspan on an interview a couple years ago. He said he never thought that giving the banks more free rein would have caused them to take the risk as they did. Duh,,,,,
You are correct and Greenspan is guilty.

-----

BUSH DESTROYED USA ECONOMY
Greenspan Faults Bush Over Spending Sep 15, 2007 / http://tinyurl.com/2ah9mn
Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, in his upcoming book, bashes President Bush for not responsibly handling the nation's spending and racking up big budget deficits.
A self-described "libertarian Republican," Greenspan takes his own party to task for forsaking conservative principles that favor small government.
"My biggest frustration remained the president's unwillingness to wield his veto against out-of-control spending," Greenspan wrote.
Bush took office in 2001, the last time the government produced a budget surplus. Every year after that, the government under Bush has been in the red. In 2004, the deficit swelled to a record $413 billion.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2007-...

=======

Alan Greenspan claims Iraq war was really for oil
September 16, 2007 http://tinyurl.com/9xtwu9o
America’s elder statesman of finance, Alan Greenspan, has shaken the White House by declaring that the prime motive for the war in Iraq was oil.

In his long-awaited memoir, to be published tomorrow, Greenspan, a Republican whose 18-year tenure as head of the US Federal Reserve was widely admired, will also deliver a stinging critique of President George W Bush’s economic policies.

However, it is his view on the motive for the 2003 Iraq invasion that is likely to provoke the most controversy.“I am saddened that it is politically inconvenient to acknowledge what everyone knows: the Iraq war is largely about oil,” he says.

Britain and America have always insisted the war had nothing to do with oil. Bush said the aim was to disarm Iraq of weapons of mass destruction and end Saddam’s support for terrorism. http://large.stanford.edu/publications/coal/r...
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#74885 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>I saw Greenspan on an interview a couple years ago. He said he never thought that giving the banks more free rein would have caused them to take the risk as they did. Duh,,,,,
"Mr. Greenspan is Flat Wrong": Pulitzer Prize-Winning Journalists Respond to Alan Greenspan's Claim that He Didn't Know about Federal Reserve's Role in Iraq's Missing Billions /October 9th, 2007 Video
Last month, during an appearance on Democracy Now!, former Federal Reserve chair Alan Greenspan questioned a report in Vanity Fair that $12 billion was shipped from the Federal Reserve Bank of New York to Iraq.$9 billion cannot be accounted for. Today investigative journalists Donald Barlett and James Steele respond to Greenspan.

We return to a story we covered last month -– Iraq's missing billions. Just weeks after the invasion of Iraq, the Bush administration began airlifting planeloads of cash to Baghdad for use by U.S. occupation officials.$12 billion in US currency was shipped in just over a year. But where did the money go? To date, at least $9 billion cannot be accounted for.
Last month, Democracy Now! interviewed the investigative journalist team of Donald Barlett and James Steele. They published a shocking expose in Vanity Fair tracking how the money went from the Federal Reserve to Iraq.
http://www.democracynow.org/2007/10/9/mr_gree...

=========

GAO's Walker Sounds An Alarm
http://tinyurl.com/2aptf5 Nov. 05, 2006
Accountants don't often speak in revolutionary tones, but these days David Walker, head of the U.S. Government Accountability Office sounds a lot more like Thomas Paine than your average calculator-carrying CPA.
"History has shown that when America faces difficult challenges and when it rises to the occasion, anything is possible," he said in an interview. Yet “a fiscal cancer,” he said,“is growing within us, that if we don't treat, can have catastrophic consequences."
http://www.forbes.com/2006/11/05/walker-gao-c...
VoteVets org

Bay Shore, NY

#74887 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a thing you posted here that is factual or makes any sense, type a lie and believe it - LOLOL,
http://tinyurl.com/62nmcq
R or D please wtf

Richmond, IN

#74889 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
it doesn't matter how much money any repub has, it does matter how much a democrap has because they shouldn't have any, most democraps are freeloaders and don't need any money, the govt. provides for them off the back of working repubs,
see now you little spoiled rich hanging on daddy's alotment punk assed pussy force that democrat woman to have that kid she can't afford so you can cry uh? lets see "freeloader" what are you ask your daddy what you are uh lets see "freeloader" someone should of forced your mother to abort
AmericanMan

Russellville, KY

#74890 Jan 15, 2013
dems are retards wrote:
<quoted text>
they didn't want him to get credit for his tax breaks saving the economy from clintons deriviative disaster with the housing market, they kept quite about that until the tax cuts expired and things are so bad now they have to blame someone, BAAAAAAAAAAA
Great Post if you explain how that Clinton had anything to do with the housing collapse considering that 90% of ALL the home loans defaulted on in 2008 were less than 5 years old.
TWA

London, KY

#74891 Jan 15, 2013
i can explain it to you numbnuts, during the clintonista regime' they were handing out creditcards like candy at halloween, homeowners kept refinincing after running their limit it came due down the road like everybody predicted of course spots on a dress clinton was already gone to lay the blame on somebody else
Justice Dale

Wichita, KS

#74892 Jan 15, 2013
Hamburglar wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't spend my time trying to convince the other sid why they are wrong and weak. I don't post unsubstantiated news articles from anyone with a laptop and a blog. I just get a kick out of the republicunts here that try stay afloat. The madder you guys get, the more desperate it becomes.
Desperate, would be Obama. If he thinks he can bypass the Constitution with an executive order, he has another think coming.
News is news! Would you deprive us from our 1st amendment rights?
Nerd Rage

Chambersburg, PA

#74893 Jan 15, 2013
AmericanMan wrote:
<quoted text>Great Post if you explain how that Clinton had anything to do with the housing collapse considering that 90% of ALL the home loans defaulted on in 2008 were less than 5 years old.
Please post or link that info for all to review.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Wed Annoying Keyboard... 504
Amber Mitchell Oct 24 Pofwife 1
Edgoten Music Thread Oct 18 Musikologist 2
Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Chr... (Oct '10) Oct 14 GoFast 30
101st Airborne Division to deploy to Liberia in... Oct 13 Roger Edgar 7
Roman Vasquez. Please if anyone knows him Oct 8 Tory 1
W.C. Fowler Sep '14 friend 1

Freeze Warning for Christian County was issued at October 30 at 8:49PM EDT

Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match

Fort Campbell People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Campbell News, Events & Info