Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81774 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#82432 Jan 16, 2013
rapid fire wrote:
<quoted text>lol yes i have and its very hard to do. you have to screw the lid back on real quick ! but HEY, the best part is when you hand it to your old lady, and ask her to take the lid off for ya !HEEeeeeeeeeee!!!
You got that right. LOL.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82433 Jan 16, 2013
screen becomes more colorful all the time. Nice, it was getting to be a bit drab with just black and white.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82434 Jan 16, 2013
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know AB, I was thinking about Humpaburn today. I hope nothing bad has happened to him or his. I miss him too, he is a hoot. He mention sometime back about his laptop giving problems. Hopefully it's something like that, those can be replaced.
I hope that is all it is. It has been awhile. He surely would have replaced it by now. You are right, he is a hoot.

Notice Grandp Imposter is missing too. He must have his hands full with the little one and no time to make us laugh either. Darn

I hope Nope gets back soon and let's us know what the deal was. That is just not right.

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82436 Jan 16, 2013
I almost whipped my kids once for farting in a shower , in lowes... I felt so sorry for the next person who opened that door..

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82435 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet that is considered an aZZault weapon. LOL
I don't doubt it. I hope Barcrack & Bindone don't take it :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82437 Jan 16, 2013
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope that is all it is. It has been awhile. He surely would have replaced it by now. You are right, he is a hoot.
Notice Grandp Imposter is missing too. He must have his hands full with the little one and no time to make us laugh either. Darn
I hope Nope gets back soon and let's us know what the deal was. That is just not right.
I bet uncle/Gp is busy as an old hen with a bunch of chickens. LOL. I miss him too.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82438 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
screen becomes more colorful all the time. Nice, it was getting to be a bit drab with just black and white.
haha, right, maybe I will just glance at the icons for color effect and ignore the childishness.:)
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82439 Jan 16, 2013
* that would be GrandpA Imposter...haha

“Is who I am”

Since: Aug 08

Scottsville

#82440 Jan 16, 2013
Just home watching the local news and stuff today. It's been a chilly day here and not so much fun for the birds in my bird bath. Poor little guys.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82442 Jan 16, 2013
UNA I read somewhere that Biden is considered to be a sex symbol among middle aged women. If that is true, there is still hope for us. LOL

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82441 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hemburn may be involved in a newly funded research program attempting to link that the consumption of too much coffee causes babies to be born naked.
Ahahahahah. That's a good one AW. I would love to see his report on that one.

“It was only just a song”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#82443 Jan 16, 2013
AW changed my ava, for something a little more colorful for ya.. Here to please.
Abeliever

Vine Grove, KY

#82444 Jan 16, 2013
Well, I am off to fix dinner and will check back with you all later. Hope you had a good nap, lala

Wonder if OJG seen this in the news..it's crazy.

A baaaad idea? Fort Bragg to stop using goats in medical training

For years, Fort Bragg has shot, blown up and otherwise killed some 300 goats per month to train Army medics for treating wounded soldiers, according to the Fayetteville Observer. Documents show Fort Bragg's Army Special Operations Command requested up to 3,600 goats last year. Animal activists claim the goats are shot, stabbed, bludgeoned and blown up to simulate the types of injuries those in combat face, according to the newspaper.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/15/fort-bra...

Where are the PETA people protesting this? That is just cruel.

Have a good evening Bird threaders.:)
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82445 Jan 16, 2013
had fun ya'll , got to go do somethin now, and when i get that done,...well , im going to do somethin else.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82446 Jan 16, 2013
unspoken heart wrote:
I almost whipped my kids once for farting in a shower , in lowes... I felt so sorry for the next person who opened that door..
Bless their little hearts and farts. That's a moment that would make me proud of my kids. Hehehe.
hahahaha

Portsmouth, OH

#82447 Jan 16, 2013
sandy hook was staged

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82448 Jan 16, 2013
Ancient Wolf wrote:
UNA I read somewhere that Biden is considered to be a sex symbol among middle aged women. If that is true, there is still hope for us. LOL
That's for sure AW, maybe there is hope for us or a bunch of ladies need new glasses. LOL.
rapid fire

Corbin, KY

#82450 Jan 16, 2013
pms....i mean ps. SMELL you later !

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#82449 Jan 16, 2013
rapid fire wrote:
had fun ya'll , got to go do somethin now, and when i get that done,...well , im going to do somethin else.
Do come back. More farters needed. Lol.
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

#82451 Jan 16, 2013
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
Just home watching the local news and stuff today. It's been a chilly day here and not so much fun for the birds in my bird bath. Poor little guys.
Roaming, is it possible to do what I do for my chickens? I have a 60 watt bulb hanging about 18 inches above the water area. So far, even in the coldest times their water has not frozen. It is one of those bowl shaped silvery metal clamp-on lamp holders that I only turn on when it is below freezing temperatures. You might try attaching it to a shepherd's hook next to and aim it toward the bird bath. Just a thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shasta ely (Mar '14) Aug 13 Yogowiff 3
male strippers @ cat west?? Aug 4 BigBoy 1
Oak Grove Music Thread (Feb '14) Jul 29 Musikologist 8
anyone know him Jul 29 anniebananie 4
Paying good money Jul '15 Chuck 1
LaFayette Music Thread (Oct '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 12
4th of July Song Dedication Jul '15 Taylor M 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Campbell Mortgages