Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81773 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#61411 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Little unabomber wannabe, you associate with trash. Hard to be sweet to trash. You know OJG got you all flustered, admit it.
Wrong.
If she HAD gotten me all flustered up I WOULD admit it.

She did nothing of the sort, I set a trap for her and she stepped right into it. She knows it too. Ask her, if there's any truth in her at all she'll admit it.

I'm not at full strength right now but i'll bounce back. I'm looking forward to round three. I have to go for a while.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61412 Jul 9, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a little sick right now, for realz lady. I'll be back though, smell ya later.
Feel better little guy.:)

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#61413 Jul 9, 2012
My eyes hurt from all that copy/paste crap.
Bye sweetness!

Sweetness LOL
yeah right.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61414 Jul 9, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
@Abeliever, just put my book down to rest my eyes but as you know this screen is not rest LOL Owl has been on over the past few days. Now going outside for some real eye rest. Later then and have a good evening.. CLICK
I must of missed it in my scrolling hurry. lol. I am glad. I thought maybe he was on the road.I like his posts now. Our regular OWL. Hope you have a hammock outside. It is a great day to lay in one and listen to nature. Hope you have a great evening too. I have a softball game to go to later. At least it won't be hot. Enjoy your book. Did you see the article I posted for you on Billy the Kid? Crazy vandals. If it barred, I don't know how they got to his headstone to damage it. Crazy people always figure a way I guess. Unabomber probably knows. hahahaha
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#61415 Jul 9, 2012
RoamingInsomniac wrote:
This has been happening for years and years. Look it up. Really.
Post #87 Jan 5, 2011
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#61416 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
I really didn't mean to let off farts of this magnitude. I just couldn't help it.
Post #265 Jan 5, 2011
Wondering

Lexington, KY

#61417 Jul 9, 2012
Doesn't realy matter who was first everyone as a right to post on any thread.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#61418 Jul 9, 2012
Schmedely the Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one is you now? The bird killer avatar, or the una avatar?
Learn to read, fool. Bird Killer will be in Lexington having a medical procedure done today and will be sick for 2-3 days.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61419 Jul 9, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Post #265 Jan 5, 2011
Thank you so much for looking up those posts. I really mean that.

Teddy

“Fight Like A Girl”

Since: Jul 10

Boston, MA

#61420 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn to read, fool. Bird Killer will be in Lexington having a medical procedure done today and will be sick for 2-3 days.
Hello Sexy :)

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61421 Jul 9, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Doesn't realy matter who was first everyone as a right to post on any thread.
Very true. The "regulars" don't seem to think so. They call it "our" thread. LOL.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61422 Jul 9, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Post #87 Jan 5, 2011
Wow, I stand corrected. I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to posters dropping in to make a comment and pop out. I refer to the regulars who stayed with the thread after joining it carrying on DECENT conversations about the birds, earthquakes, weather changes, conspiracy theories, gardening, music or anything else we wanted. I don't remember seeing either of them posting. Might have been before I joined in, I don't know, and I don't care. But you proved me wrong with all that looking. Unafartbomber will be proud. Thank you. I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if I hadn't looked back to see. YOU saved me some time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61426 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I stand corrected. I probably wouldn't have paid much attention to posters dropping in to make a comment and pop out. I refer to the regulars who stayed with the thread after joining it carrying on DECENT conversations about the birds, earthquakes, weather changes, conspiracy theories, gardening, music or anything else we wanted. I don't remember seeing either of them posting. Might have been before I joined in, I don't know, and I don't care. But you proved me wrong with all that looking. Unafartbomber will be proud. Thank you. I wouldn't have been able to sleep tonight if I hadn't looked back to see. YOU saved me some time.
Suck it up, eat Crow and like it. I had more comments than that, but that was enough to prove a point.
Abeliever

Nashville, TN

#61427 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Cool Bird Killer, you're back. You have already found out FakeBeliever is the copy & paste Queen. She has to copycat, the old bat can't think for herself. LMAO at her.
Don't get any on you since you are all ass. Just keep reading querty's cut and paste. I don't post for your sorryass anyway. You couldn't read it, let alone know what it means or copy and paste yourself. You lack the skill. Stay in your darkness flinging poo for your dark one and shut up. We don't care what you think. We know you love us and miss us when we are gone. You don't have anything to talk about when we are gone. I know you really miss the GODvines too. You running out of shadows to call unabomberfart? Bet you are sad your buttbuddies lickin and ratsass ran off together huh? You should leave the little fella alone though you sick creep. Go slither back into your sewer where you belong, maybe you can find some more bromances to dwell on. Sewer troll.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61428 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, that was him huh? Obsessed with his bodily functions as far back as that. You all must be so proud of his 25,000 + posts about nothing but juvenile bullshit. Glad you have all the time and energy to waste on him. He will be proud and maybe you can join his unabomber devil worshiping sewer shack crew. Can you summarize the thoughts on the dead birds now? How many did you see in reference to EARTHQUAKES? How long have you been posting? You are right it is everybody's thread, even those who want to prove what lowlife losers they are with their disgusting posts. Good job!
There goes that potty mouth of yours again. You are obsessed with devil worship. Codvine must be the devils code name you use. Dogs & Kitty cats didn't die for our sins, you old fool. Jesus did. You are about to go back on vacation(looney bin)again. Blow that gasket.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61429 Jul 9, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't get any on you since you are all ass. Just keep reading querty's cut and paste. I don't post for your sorryass anyway. You couldn't read it, let alone know what it means or copy and paste yourself. You lack the skill. Stay in your darkness flinging poo for your dark one and shut up. We don't care what you think. We know you love us and miss us when we are gone. You don't have anything to talk about when we are gone. I know you really miss the GODvines too. You running out of shadows to call unabomberfart? Bet you are sad your buttbuddies lickin and ratsass ran off together huh? You should leave the little fella alone though you sick creep. Go slither back into your sewer where you belong, maybe you can find some more bromances to dwell on. Sewer troll.
You're getting rattled, scattered and repeating the SOS over and over. Slill to copy & paste? LMAO at you. Start cussing old bag, drop a few F-bombs. Ahahaha.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#61430 Jul 9, 2012
skill*
kevin

Bowie, MD

#61433 Jul 9, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
You're getting rattled, scattered and repeating the SOS over and over. Slill to copy & paste? LMAO at you. Start cussing old bag, drop a few F-bombs. Ahahaha.
Dude, what the hell are ya talkin' about?

You're the master of SOS.

Location hidden

#61437 Jul 9, 2012
Well it seems everything is under control.
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#61439 Jul 9, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!
How ya been?
Not bad. Been trying to keep the garden watered. The drought has us bad up here. I've got a good irrigation set up tho. I use a rain barrel and fill it up with the garden hose. That way my water pump does not run constantly and my irrigation pipes put water right where I want it and not all over the garden where it is not needed.

You doing good?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shasta ely (Mar '14) Aug 13 Yogowiff 3
male strippers @ cat west?? Aug 4 BigBoy 1
Oak Grove Music Thread (Feb '14) Jul '15 Musikologist 8
anyone know him Jul '15 anniebananie 4
Paying good money Jul '15 Chuck 1
LaFayette Music Thread (Oct '12) Jul '15 Musikologist 12
4th of July Song Dedication Jul '15 Taylor M 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Campbell Mortgages