National Gaurd

Central City, KY

#1 Jul 26, 2012
What is truth about him I haven't the whole story is the rumor that he killed the girls or what
thawacka

Evansville, IN

#2 Apr 10, 2013
He was hired by the Providence Kentucky Police Department and tried to sleep with every woman he could get his hands on and when they would break up with him he would stalk them while in uniform and driving a patrol car. Rumour was that he was ordered to leave Webster County or else a gang of coal miners were going to come and drag him out of his house and bull whip him or something like that.
Just the Facts Please

Clarksville, TN

#3 Apr 11, 2013
I will try to leave the rumors and innuendo out of it and try to be as factual as I can:
Duncan was a police detective in Oak Grove KY in he 90's. There was a double homicide then and there have always been rumors that him and/or another officer named Ed Carter were involved in one way or another, but no one could prove anything.They were also rumored involved in the murder of another girl. Both officers left the department shortly after. Duncan worked for a short time at other jobs and eventually worked as a National Guard Recruiter in Hopkinsville area. Have not heard what ever happened to Carter.

Last year, KSP cold case detective charged Duncan with Tampering with Evidence in that case and he is now waiting trial.
guy

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Dec 27, 2013
thawacka wrote:
He was hired by the Providence Kentucky Police Department and tried to sleep with every woman he could get his hands on and when they would break up with him he would stalk them while in uniform and driving a patrol car. Rumour was that he was ordered to leave Webster County or else a gang of coal miners were going to come and drag him out of his house and bull whip him or something like that.
i think his father was a coal miner and i also think he was married when it happened (i dont he cheated)
allenshuni

United States

#5 Thursday Feb 19
guy wrote:
<quoted text>
i think his father was a coal miner and i also think he was married when it happened (i dont he cheated)
Yes, he was married but seperated. He slept with any woman that would have him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Campbell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Oak Grove Finance Director Fired? Feb 25 Does it matter 5
New Oak Grove Mayor getting a new car? Feb 25 Does it matter 21
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Feb 24 mjjcpa 518
discouraged Feb 17 JoJo Dancer 5
Patty Belew (Sep '08) Feb 6 johnny airborne 16
Oak Grove Music Thread (Feb '14) Jan '15 Musikologist 7
Fort Campbell HCC Algebra 150 Jan '15 bbrad 1

Winter Storm Watch for Christian County was issued at March 02 at 4:22PM EST

Fort Campbell Dating
Find my Match