Wyoming slaying has Delta connection

Aug 2, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Grand Junction Sentinel

Second-degree murder charges have been filed against Roman Gabriel Sanchez, 19, of Lyman, Wyo., in the death of Jamie Ciminelli, 18, who was found dead June 3 in her home in Mountain View, Wyo. via The Grand Junction Sentinel

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Trevis

Vernal, UT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2010

I love you jamie!!!!!! we all miss you so!!!
SLS

Parker, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

What he did was very wrong in SO MANY WAYS, Im sure he know that now! It was the heat of the moment, but he's serving his life for it, And these comments are just crude, Roman's family feel so bad for what he did, Roman won't read these comments but his family will, keep these hateful words to yourselves. I am soooo sorry for jamie's family I grew us with her and Roman, she was such a gentle soul, and he was always bad news but he was a good friend as well. They were both doing wrong things, Roman just took it to the max one night. I'm sorry for Roman's family too, the lost Roman the same day. RIP sweet angel jamie. And i know Roman is sorry, what more can he do? WHAT CAN HE DO! May god bless his and his familys souls...
Chill out people! It was a mistake we all know this. Just STOP.
Shay B

Rock Springs, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

God all of you don't know anything. My family was involved in this Roman was a friend of my cousin. My cousin is the one who turned him in. Roman was the only person i could talk to but after this i couldn't trust anyone. He told police my cousin and my brother were involved. Roman told me everything he went there but didn't intend on killing her or his child. He was scared of being a father but he wanted to be one because his father wasn't there for him he wanted to be there for his child. I hate him because he's a moran but he is my family i have known him since i was a little girl. so inless you know the case or him don't judge him for his actions he got what he deserved
paw722

Gillette, WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Shay B the autopsy reports she was not pregnant. I don't think you know as much about this case as you think you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 24 of24
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Bridger Discussions

Search the Fort Bridger Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WY Who do you support for Governor in Wyoming in 2... (Oct '10) 12 hr Cowgal722 21
happiness Feb '14 end 1
Child Molestation (Dec '12) Feb '14 john 7
WY Who do you support for State Superintendent of ... (Nov '10) Nov '10 bernal 1
Wyoming woman doubles as Calamity Jane (Mar '09) Mar '09 CAFS 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Bridger Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Fort Bridger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••