Wyoming slaying has Delta connection

Aug 2, 2007 Full story: The Grand Junction Sentinel 26

Second-degree murder charges have been filed against Roman Gabriel Sanchez, 19, of Lyman, Wyo., in the death of Jamie Ciminelli, 18, who was found dead June 3 in her home in Mountain View, Wyo. via The Grand Junction Sentinel

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jade mcknight

Evanston, WY

#1 Sep 10, 2007
this comment is to Roman Sanchez. i hope he burns in hell he a worthless piece of shit who doesn't deserve to live his life!!!
Wow

Cheyenne, WY

#2 Sep 12, 2007
You are pretty strong in your feelings. Who made you God?
EXCUSE ME -

Montgomery, AL

#3 Sep 19, 2007
What happened to "INNOCENT till proven guilty"??????
bud4lsu

Homer, LA

#4 Sep 26, 2007
funny how those who are not connected to the murder make responses like those above about being God. When it hits closer to home, like when someone you love is murdered, views suddenly change on how to proceed with that individual.
jan

Colorado Springs, CO

#5 Nov 11, 2007
he did what he did he should pay! if he didnt may god take care of him but you judgemental people must realize that...no excuses but we are human...think about how his family feels they are human and are connected to him and not to what he did!! i know his family and they didnt deserve this either so if he did it let him pay for it but only god should choose who lives and dies. by wishing him harm is not the right way...2 wrongs dont make it right
usa

Naperville, IL

#6 Dec 27, 2007
been in a situation whre my cousin was murdered in our small community and we knew the killer(father of her child) and we know his brother. He got what was max in our state,but the brother has a difficult time seeing us because of the crime his brother did,but we remain friends with this person becuz he too,lost a family member,and he understands why, but he was also great friends with my cousin and lost her too! Yeah we hate what his brother did, but thats right God will decide his fate in the end! the way I see it what goes around comes around, and he will get his!
stephanie richelle

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jan 25, 2008
she was my cosin and i agree that Roman should burn in hell for what he did to her! when my mom sat me down and told my i cryed for three days then punched a whole in my bedroom wall! Think about her mom my aunt debie has had two stroks and my uncle jim can't even go to the trials!! roman should burn he destroyed my familes lives!!! she was a sweet inoccent girl he was beating her she wanted to leave him. so your saying she should die for wanting out of an abusive relationship?? if you think im' trying to play god open your eyes because and about family Deb and Jim were in Ohio at the time he made his mother find her in her bed! and she is testifiyng agenst him! and 2 wrongs may not make it right but an eye for an ill be glade the day the burns for it
doug

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2008
You guys are idiots! Anyone that takes anothers persons right to live ought to have his or her rihgt to live taken also. I don't need God to decide that. I just want to hurry the process. Let us give him to God and let them sort it out when they meet. I just think we need to do him a favor and expedite the meeting!
Stephanie richelle

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jan 29, 2008
i have one thing to say to that... he should pay for what he did wheather it be human justice or Gods. but the one thing that is important is that Jamie is in a better place.
RB in Wyoming

AOL

#10 Jan 31, 2008
Are some of you forgetting that the killer played judge, jury and enforcer of the sentence he decided on. You reap what you sow!!!!!!
stephanie richelle

Saint Paul, MN

#11 Feb 18, 2008
you've got the right idea!!! thank you
Little_Lost_Kayl a

Lyman, WY

#12 Mar 21, 2008
As one of Jamies friends, i can tell you all that she did not deserve this and that this fight was nothing but Roman trying to get his way. Roman, i HOPE you burn in hell you dirty bastard and may a thousand men rape you in your sleep and in the shower. i also hope you get out one day so i can make you suffer the same way you made Jamie suffer... Burn in hell!!!
like my daddy

Powell, WY

#13 Jun 18, 2008
lets put him in iraq and maybe we can bring our troops home faster!
audrod

Springfield, MO

#14 Jun 26, 2008
I hate what happened. I am sure all of us do! Do not repay evil for evil. Just hope and pray that never happens again to anyone!!! No one deserves that. You may ask why? Why did this senseless act happen. No one can understand, except it was evil working. More evil will hot help.
Unfortunately, her family is suffering and so is his. It is sad either way you look at it. May Gods forgiveness and mercy heal both sides. May joy come again somehow to Jamies family and yes, also to Romans. What he did was absolutely wrong, and everyone is right....he will pay for it. But let us not become evil back and hope for more evil. God did not want this to happen, he hates evil. Only Gods love will heal the pain and suffering. Lets not lower ourselves to wanting evil to happen back. Hope for good, hope for healing, hope the Jamies life will be remembered for Good, while she was on earth. When you think of her, smile again and remember how she lived and not died. Roman will pay mightily. Already has I am sure. Make right choices... learn from one bad mistake.
Little_Lost_Kayla wrote:
As one of Jamies friends, i can tell you all that she did not deserve this and that this fight was nothing but Roman trying to get his way. Roman, i HOPE you burn in hell you dirty bastard and may a thousand men rape you in your sleep and in the shower. i also hope you get out one day so i can make you suffer the same way you made Jamie suffer... Burn in hell!!!
stephanie richelle

Denton, TX

#15 Jul 1, 2008
roman got life! he'll not only pay on this life but also when judgment day will come. god bless. i know jamie is in a better place and i;m happy that my uncle jim and aunt debbie have peace of mind. thanks for everyone caring so much about jamie.
we miss her dearly

Milford, MA

#16 Oct 10, 2008
i cant believe he had the nerve to ask his mother after he killed her if God would ever forgive him!!! i went to school with this Roman.. i am glad he got life he deserves to burn in hell
RIP SWEET JAMIE LYNN CIMINELLI YOU WILL FOREVER LIVE IN OUR HEARTS
mindy

Opal, WY

#17 Aug 15, 2009
i was one of jamies friends too... but wishing him harm or wishing him dead doesn't make you any better than him. What he did was horrible... but i believe justice will be served.

i still wait for her to come over asking to sleep over at 2 in the morning
tony leon

UK

#19 Oct 13, 2009
I was one of Roman's best friends, as well as Jaime's. I knew them very well. I reported Roman beating jamie to the authorities the night before she passed. I don't know what happened to Roman, but that wasn't him to do that. I beleive drugs, and a disfunctional relationship was the biggest part. We have a justice system for a reason; the way the trial went was how it should of, yes I agree. But, dont wish death on someone for the death of someone. It makes no sense.RIP Jamie
Andrei Owens

Roy, UT

#20 Oct 15, 2009
This comment is also to Roman. F**k You! I wish the worst for you because of what you have done you piece of $hit. You do need to burn in hell, and I promis you that you will! I hope you realize who you took from us, and when you do, go hang your f***ing self!
Jessica Herrera

Casper, WY

#21 Mar 19, 2010
I hope Roman rots in hell for what he did that selfish bastard took a friend a sister a daughter and my cousin. She did not deserve what he did to her Jamie was a sweet loving person who would do anything for anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bridger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phony People Sep '14 Phony people 1
Donating Free House Cleaning for Women With Cancer Aug '14 Ofelia Solis 1
Father will not permit Gravestone (Oct '11) Jul '14 Mike Woodley 2
Review: BlueLight Massage Jul '14 Jenny 1
Wyoming woman doubles as Calamity Jane (Mar '09) Mar '09 CAFS 1
Fort Bridger Dating
Find my Match

Fort Bridger People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Bridger News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Bridger

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:35 pm PST

ESPN 1:35PM
Fitzgerald game-time decision for Cardinals
NBC Sports 3:26 PM
Bobby Wagner set to return for Seahawks - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 4:05 PM
Will Larry Fitzgerald be ready to go in Week 12?
NBC Sports10:16 AM
DeMarcus Ware added to injury report, listed as probable
NBC Sports12:47 PM
Eric Decker admits it's tough to see Emmanuel Sanders's success