Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Feb 27, 2013
fed up

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
this poison needs to be ended severe prison sentences for dealers and people who supply to teens who are being killed and turned into brain deads i saw it first hand thank god they lived after the ordeal and wernt brain dead im the last one to preach ive done most everything ive had highs lows done all konds of dope and drink been in jail fought caused shit went through 200 women but this poison shit will and does kill one time a few good puffs theres no antidote no cure no test for it all can do is give sedatives and halacions meds to reduce the bad trip in 24 hrs if u dont show signs of any come back to being a human good chance ur not gonna live the most valuad person in my life who i live for got some gave to them age 15 and was near death witin 4 hrs soking it and he was home i caught on to him acting funny lke ten mins after he must of smoked it ten min later i reushed him to er then he went into intensive care for 3 days i stood by his bed 36 hrs halding him down from havving trips trying climb out if bed being hit kicked punched bit and he had no idea where he was who he was who anybody was having seziures age from 12 to 17 it hits the worse everybody takes it differantly there was a 16 yr old beautifull girl came in icu a day before he did exact same symptoms only thing is she died ill tell the piece of shit gave my kid this shit ur so lucky my kid made it and wasnt messed up in the head i let the cops have u only cause he made it out alive we had no idea what he took ir where he got it he was unresponsuve for 2 days but the sec he leveld out and dozed off where i could break away for a min i put big cash out to his friends to find out what he took and who gave it to him it took a hour to have a name a address abd ur history so i could try and save his life he shouldnt have tried it he is being worked with but hes a child who makes mistakes so count urself lucky
girl

Evansville, IN

#2 Feb 26, 2013
I used to smoke it a d threw up everyday wen i did. Dont know how i didnt die?
Ikowshedoes

Evansville, IN

#3 Feb 26, 2013
Ashea on the West loves that stuff!!! Tweeker Tweeker Tweeker...take care of your kids darkness!
Christina

Dover, OH

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Sad!!!! Makes me sick that these people and chances are it was some low life supposed to be adult who sold it to him!!!! In my opinion ANYONE who sells drugs of any type needs to be locked up!!!!! Perhaps if the true parents and adults here in town put our foot down and just start reporting all suspicious activity then we can clean this town up!!!! It's not just the fake weed it is also pills, meth, weed, crank, and the list goes on!!!! I have already started my own personal mission to see these providers locked up!!!! Contact the epd, abuse drug hotline, and hell if its pills and you know the source call that doctors office and report their activity!!!! Our children are our future and we need to set an example this SH** is wrong!!!!
Iil Jamie 300

Covington, KY

#5 Feb 27, 2013
Wee wee got it for sale

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pistons sluts 2 13 min hmm 12
Biracial Women: A Song Dedication 15 min ariana gande 5
Residents call Hammerheads a nuisance 16 min shark 1
Advice please 18 min Too complicated f... 5
Bailey Higgs at Berry plastics 26 min Smdh 4
who is tiny? 31 min horseshizz 5
Dead body smell 48 min happyhappyhappy 10
•••
•••
Fort Branch Dating