what you know about him?
Bitches hating on US

United States

#2 Jul 24, 2012
What do u want to know?
number#1

Evansville, IN

#3 Jul 24, 2012
I haven't seen this guy since junior high ! He was a cool cat !
Whats up with him ?
silverstranzz

Evansville, IN

#4 Jul 25, 2012
Jeremy is hanging in there and staying strong, as always. He should be home soon. Keep him in your heart and prayers.
Newschool

Evansville, IN

#5 Jul 26, 2012
Hes back Home now just to let everybody know
Nick

Chardon, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2013
Where's he at how's he doin I need to talk to him
Jeremy hinseys sis

Newburgh, IN

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Find me on face book I can get u the #
if only

Louisville, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2013
I miss you and I hate it!! but I always felt the same!
tricks gross

Evansville, IN

#10 Feb 27, 2015
he is dating a nasty thot ,he has no self esteem and hopps on any nasty std infested trick that comes along, instead of getting his mind right!
KeepenItReal

Evansville, IN

#12 Mar 8, 2015
WOW is all i can say bruh! hopping into these relationships aint getting you no where, realize that you don't need a girl 24/7 for happiness or your ass wouldn't be feeling lost right now,your quick to get engaged but don't even know what love is or you would be patient while searching for the female you connect with perfectly to spend your life with instead of the night with ! soul mates meet when god plans it so you aint going to be happy until you work on YOU,your work goals ,your future goals and your dreams.then everything will fall into place,sorry if you don't like it but i'm only being 100
agree100

Evansville, IN

#13 Mar 8, 2015
dont know you dude but I agree good women aint easy you gotta pu in work but their damn sure worth it but they aint gonna wannna mess with a man that's had every thot on his dck slf respect is what its all about
eeew

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2016
He aint bout nothen runnin through thots gonna catch them wartz ol meth head
he knows

Evansville, IN

#17 Aug 6, 2016
He been one my realest friends for yrs got alot of love for him,he has an amazing heart I just wish he would leave the streets alone and open his eyes
pissed

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2016
Wtf wtf wtf? Mr I will always be there,nigguh you are never ever there!!! I told you leave it alone, that shit was your demons,but you just wouldnt listen, as much as you say you care actions speak words dont mean shxt
United States

#19 Aug 12, 2016
KeepenItReal wrote:
WOW is all i can say bruh! hopping into these relationships aint getting you no where, realize that you don't need a girl 24/7 for happiness or your ass wouldn't be feeling lost right now,your quick to get engaged but don't even know what love is or you would be patient while searching for the female you connect with perfectly to spend your life with instead of the night with ! soul mates meet when god plans it so you aint going to be happy until you work on YOU,your work goals ,your future goals and your dreams.then everything will fall into place,sorry if you don't like it but i'm only being 100
She sound like a keeper to bad you didnt keep her lol
need to know

United States

#20 Aug 12, 2016
silverstranzz wrote:
Jeremy is hanging in there and staying strong, as always. He should be home soon. Keep him in your heart and prayers.
Is he locked up in the pin again?
gotta let it go

Evansville, IN

#22 Aug 26, 2016
All I can say is Im still so mad at you and I try not to think of you at all,I just want to slap the shit out of you for telling me you loved me when you dont, I havent even seen you in 4 ever but it still haunts my mind even though Im sure you out there telling every girl the same for some as cause you dont even know what love is,gotta let this out its killing me inside...you arnt even a part of my life and havent been in forever you dont even hit me up anymore when we were so close,so have a nice life and watch what your stickin, them ho's got that ish to make ya itch lol
lame nicca

Evansville, IN

#23 Aug 26, 2016
need to know wrote:
<quoted text>

Is he locked up in the pin again?
No he out again running up in some nasty asses of j8mtown biches that make you vomit looking at em he needs to get in the health department the last bich had wartz
haha

Evansville, IN

#24 Aug 26, 2016
gotta let it go wrote:
All I can say is Im still so mad at you and I try not to think of you at all,I just want to slap the shit out of you for telling me you loved me when you dont, I havent even seen you in 4 ever but it still haunts my mind even though Im sure you out there telling every girl the same for some as cause you dont even know what love is,gotta let this out its killing me inside...you arnt even a part of my life and havent been in forever you dont even hit me up anymore when we were so close,so have a nice life and watch what your stickin, them ho's got that ish to make ya itch lol
He just tryen to get some booty
haha

Evansville, IN

#25 Aug 26, 2016
pissed wrote:
Wtf wtf wtf? Mr I will always be there,nigguh you are never ever there!!! I told you leave it alone, that shit was your demons,but you just wouldnt listen, as much as you say you care actions speak words dont mean shxt
He only care bout his self and what stanken jimtown hoodrat he can hit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Do gas stations hire violent sex offenders? 7 min You dumb 4
Chris Baize. Just gonna leave this right here m... 9 min Truth hurtssssss 1
If The Krusty K goes to jail, party at my house. 9 min thank you 4
Do you know where your man was today? 9 min Fallen 18
Lindsey Kirby 13 min DaReal 13
Chris Metz 14 min DEEZ NUTS 1
Katie and Charles 45 min Justsayin 13

Fort Branch Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance