Winnebago, IL

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Billy Seto but I think he's datin sum one
hmmm

Bountiful, UT

#3 Feb 13, 2013
starz wrote:
Name her/him and why...
He already knows ;-) not going to put his name out there, because we both have been "crushing" on eachother for about 6 mos now :-) if i had it my way i'de have him 24/7..but distance is a complication. For you mature women out there, you're missing out on this gem of a man in Evansville ;-) Stupid girls pass up the guys that aren't perfect physically for the aholes that are and get treated crappy. This gem is handsome, sweet, sexual and a 100% great guy. I'm glad i've snagged him for the time being <3<3
hah

Elyria, OH

#4 Feb 13, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> He already knows ;-) not going to put his name out there, because we both have been "crushing" on eachother for about 6 mos now :-) if i had it my way i'de have him 24/7..but distance is a complication. For you mature women out there, you're missing out on this gem of a man in Evansville ;-) Stupid girls pass up the guys that aren't perfect physically for the aholes that are and get treated crappy. This gem is handsome, sweet, sexual and a 100% great guy. I'm glad i've snagged him for the time being <3<3
Ya he's probably a married man.
Not a Fan

Willoughby, OH

#5 Feb 13, 2013
A waitress at BDUBS is just too darn cute and nice.
dread head

Duluth, GA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
David Johnson is he single
GoodMan

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Feb 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> He already knows ;-) not going to put his name out there, because we both have been "crushing" on eachother for about 6 mos now :-) if i had it my way i'de have him 24/7..but distance is a complication. For you mature women out there, you're missing out on this gem of a man in Evansville ;-) Stupid girls pass up the guys that aren't perfect physically for the aholes that are and get treated crappy. This gem is handsome, sweet, sexual and a 100% great guy. I'm glad i've snagged him for the time being <3<3
Well said!!!!
lol

United States

#8 Feb 14, 2013
@sad...billy seto...lol..canton.....
hmmm

Bountiful, UT

#9 Feb 14, 2013
hah wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya he's probably a married man.
Nope he's not, someone says something good about a "gem" in Evansville and u think he's married? Why would i say your missing out if he was married? Stupid, cynical girl...move on and grow up.
hmmm

Bountiful, UT

#10 Feb 14, 2013
GoodMan wrote:
<quoted text>Well said!!!!
Thank you "GoodMan" kind of wonder what your initials are ;-) Sounds like you should give yourself some "props" on here to tell the women about yourself hun :-) i bet you're one they're "missing out" on too :-* Happy Valentines Day to all of you good men out there <3 But especially for you sir :-)
Just sayin

Bensenville, IL

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Drake O sexxxyyyy
hah

Shelocta, PA

#12 Feb 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Nope he's not, someone says something good about a "gem" in Evansville and u think he's married? Why would i say your missing out if he was married? Stupid, cynical girl...move on and grow up.
I'm a guy
hah

Shelocta, PA

#13 Feb 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you "GoodMan" kind of wonder what your initials are ;-) Sounds like you should give yourself some "props" on here to tell the women about yourself hun :-) i bet you're one they're "missing out" on too :-* Happy Valentines Day to all of you good men out there <3 But especially for you sir :-)
Pathetic girl thought u were with someone. Now you're trying to get with someone through Topix. Sad
point

Shelocta, PA

#14 Feb 14, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> Nope he's not, someone says something good about a "gem" in Evansville and u think he's married? Why would i say your missing out if he was married? Stupid, cynical girl...move on and grow up.
Lol well this IS Evansville and this IS topix so its not an outrageous idea hunny. This is the same thing as Jerry Springer can't u read?!?
hmmm

Bountiful, UT

#15 Feb 14, 2013
hah wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic girl thought u were with someone. Now you're trying to get with someone through Topix. Sad
I am, man you people love drama don't you? idc that your a guy btw...your still cynical. and pathetic, nice try..lol. it's called being nice to the people that deserve it.
hmmm

Bountiful, UT

#16 Feb 14, 2013
point wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol well this IS Evansville and this IS topix so its not an outrageous idea hunny. This is the same thing as Jerry Springer can't u read?!?
Good point..lol.
Sad

Chicago, IL

#17 Feb 14, 2013
lol wrote:
@sad...billy seto...lol..canton.....
?
JLT

Mankato, MN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Awesum
blehhhh

United States

#19 Feb 14, 2013
dread head wrote:
Haha ewwe gross!
dread head

Duluth, GA

#20 Feb 14, 2013
dread head wrote:
David Robinson not Johnson

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
biggest hores in evansville 10 min wayne 1
Jason Collins from Berry 14 min Hmm 13
Faking Pregnancy 18 min lol 25
Ainsley Holland 20 min Michelle 20
does Mercede Diane aka dezzi have hiv 33 min bitchyouguestit 11
IT'S MLK Day 50 yrs latter the White MAN still ... 36 min White truck 32
kevin langston beats his wife and kids 49 min Puss 3
Fort Branch Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web