white people are trully the superior race hands down

Posted in the Fort Branch Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
hellno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#121
Jun 16, 2013
 
Right, white hair like wool, fire eyes, feet so bronze look like been heated fire, doesnt sound white an is not white. Thats bible an what bible said god looked like...
apestohumans wrote:
When can I expect the next set of apes to evolve?? I keep watching animal planet, but I guess it's all a bunh of BS. There ain't no damn apes evolving into humans. Never were. God made us and in the end you hate mongers and evil doers will be screaming in hell. I will be watching from heaven. P.S. God is not white. Read your bible a little better.
hellno

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#122
Jun 16, 2013
 
Good for you! I do not have a problem with race, im a olive complexion puerto rican with beautiful mixed blk children . I have a whole family full of different ethnic backgrounds. Funny, never say what you never do, might come back an bite you later on.....
Racedoesmatter wrote:
All I know is that I am black; my dick is huge; i pay child support of $1175 a month on time; i have a degree; i drive a BMW; I make $75000 a year; and never done a white girl and don't plan on it EVER!!!! And i grew up right here . So i feel pretty superior. Not to mention; I'm only 26.
Aidan

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#125
Jun 20, 2013
 
Truth is wrote:
Soon there will be no Caucasians as long as we are having children with others nationalities. Whites are becoming the minority.
whites have always been the minority in the world. I'm not for the white man is superior just because he is white becuase there are always going to be a few bad apples in any race but in actuality the white race is the more dominant race. All 1st world countries except Japan are white
Aidan

Alsip, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#126
Jun 20, 2013
 
Racedoesmatter wrote:
All I know is that I am black; my dick is huge; i pay child support of $1175 a month on time; i have a degree; i drive a BMW; I make $75000 a year; and never done a white girl and don't plan on it EVER!!!! And i grew up right here . So i feel pretty superior. Not to mention; I'm only 26.
I think white women are actually superior and that's what makes the white man better, better not superior. No offense but I think two parent homes are better for children and there are a lot more black single mothers than white single mothers and that's not the fault of the black man but the black women she should have found a better mate instead of doing some popular guy. I'm not saying that is you because you care for your children and pay child support, but I know a lot of men both white and black that dont try finding a job because they don't want to pay child support. Which is technically the women fault because her main goal in life is to take care of her children
Nazi

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#127
Jun 20, 2013
 
White people are the best blacks just suck wish we could put them back on slave boats send them back to Africa where they could steal and trash their space up like they do the streets of this town with their ugly selfs
The Apex

Saint Petersburg, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#128
Jun 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

All races are equal,I believe.There is no superior race,only superior men(meaning humans,no misogyny here).All races fight alongside eachother in the army and that is why we have one of the most elite military forces in the world.
Mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#129
Jun 28, 2013
 
Which races build civilizations, and which look like gorillas and build exuses. Don't be a moron, open your eyes and ears and the answer about inferiority and superiority should be clear. If it's not than you're either brain-washed or mentally retarded, yourself. Either way, hopeless.
Confused

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#130
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Is everything you said were true then damn near everyone on earth would new white..and another thing darwinism is fake..evolution me arse.god made all.ever heard of him..another fact.ummm another 100 or so years. You and your inbreds will be extinct sorry whitey
stfu

Shelbyville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#131
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Us black men make y'all's white women our B.ITCHES.
GEN

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#132
Jul 22, 2013
 
Jesus is probably thinking to all the white supremists, " Man, I wish these guys knew that I'm Middle Eastern and Jewish."
heloblack2342342 34

Coquitlam, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#133
Jul 22, 2013
 
lol. I'm black, and I know for sure that a white man is far superior to any race. Everyone wants to look white. Everyone wants to speak english. Everyone wants to do a white mans job. A white man invented basketball!! Those are just facts!!
GEN

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#134
Jul 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

And Nazi, watch your mouth. Really, no one values your ignorant, simple-minded opinion.
kitkat72813

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#135
Jul 23, 2013
 
God created all races. And he created them equal. No race is more special or supeior to another. God made me white and I am proud to b white and proud of my race. Just as every other race should b. Am I better: smarter than anyone else? No. There seems to b more racism now than ever before. Everyone hates everyone because of color of skin. Why? I don't hate because of color of skin I hate because of childish attitudes. When r people going to grow up and forget abt hate?!!!!
billy

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#136
Aug 14, 2013
 
Nagas74 Taylor MI, come on man take your head out of your ass you blithering idiot, there ARE obvious discernible differences in intelligence between whites and blacks and it has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of social inequality. We (i'm black) unfortunately simply don't have the same intellectual capacities as white people, despite the fact that this has all been concluded in independent scientific studies the vast majority of people upon hearing this will be so dissuaded by their own morale objections to this notion that it will completely blindside their ability to see the situation for what it really is. The only time debates like this are ever productive is when you can consider someone else's opinions with an open mind, then you might actually learn something.
billy

Horsham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#137
Aug 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

heloblack234234234 wrote:
lol. I'm black, and I know for sure that a white man is far superior to any race. Everyone wants to look white. Everyone wants to speak english. Everyone wants to do a white mans job. A white man invented basketball!! Those are just facts!!
Did you know that peanut butter was invented by a black man, just imagine that for a second..... the unbridled genius that went into the making of it, its almost unconscionable. You truly are gods chosen people I see it now.... it has to be one of the few passable achievements you useless sacks of shit have ever been to muster up for the past 3000 years. Aside from Egypt and Sumeria which were both inspired by god so i'm not sure how much ingenuity or creativity would have actually involved there,the answers were basically just given to them it wasn't anything they had to came up with on their own accord.
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#138
Aug 14, 2013
 
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
u missed the point
warriors fanatic

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#139
Sep 7, 2013
 
Allunigs wrote:
You guys are the most ignorant pieces of shot I've ever heard. You wonder why we enslaved u. Can u not see your men don't want black wemon black wemon don't want a black man. All your babies r mixed and their babies will be even whiter. Before u know it all the jigs will be white. An I hope the world does get fd up so we can start all over only this time we leave your black azzes in Africa an let u gangbang with the lions. So go get on your rugs pray to the east an shut your big lipped azz up. Oh yea water an soap r not your enemies just because u got a nice fade an some clothes don't help your nasty azz smell.
Thank u have a nice day
Your neighborhood AB
That's a good one..

I'm 1/8th white,
My dad is 1/4th white,
My grandfather is 1/2 white,
My great grandfather is entirely white
We are just getting blacker
And every half sibling I get (from my father) comes from a black lady.
ALL of my relatives from my country prefer a black or dark skinned women so your argument is invalid.
C bass

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#141
Sep 7, 2013
 
All blacks do is take the ugly white chicks that nobody wants. Thanks for weeding out the undesirables. Without you we would have an abundance of sloppy fat chicks. Also you love food stamps and draining society of all of the free handout that are ment for the homeless. Suck the life out of this city. Leaches!!!!!!!!!!
ur sloww

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#142
Sep 7, 2013
 
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
you are a stupid white bitch,glad my children aren't white!!
they r awful

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#143
Sep 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

why is it.... white men are so jealous of black men?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of209
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fort Branch Discussions

Search the Fort Branch Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
amy mooney is a thief 14 min truth 6
Anybody else having cable problems? 19 min delivery driver 11
Shawn Bostle Brock 29 min theking 21
Jeanell Laughary, Glenn Serrett, Jesse Mcastlin 37 min lil mah 14
Keri Darling n Destiiny Becker 38 min honestly though 28
tim cumer at Berry Plastics 3rds 44 min Erica 18
Any females DTF? 56 min Thomas Hargrove 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Fort Branch Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Fort Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fort Branch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Branch
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••