white people are trully the superior race hands down

Posted in the Fort Branch Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
Nunya

Haubstadt, IN

#2 Aug 9, 2012
You're just a piece of SHlT, sir. That's all.
Whyyallhairstank intherain

Covington, KY

#4 Aug 9, 2012
I agree hands down superior head as well. Thank you white Jesus for the white girls you have giveth to me and for the services they provide to "Pedro"
fallingasleep

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Aug 10, 2012
hello wake up wrote:
whites are the puppet masters the workforce,the doers other races would be nothing if wasnt for us and our handouts
Stop all the handouts and we will see just how many whites start dying of starvation. Kill the noise of blacks on welfare. I see just as many whites using the EBT card and signing up for section8.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
You know I find this funny. You so called superior white folks really need to study your history. Darked-skinned humans are the beginning of the human race and will be the end. White comes from black as a result of evolution. Two blacks can have a white child but Black can not come from white. The problem is just that the white man has thought like you crazies for hundreds of years and felt yalls way was the right way. You have become parasitic to the earth. So please get yall ignorant minds off topix and take a history lesson. And please please exceptt the information and don't be in denial of it all. At the end of the day once again we are all human being, make me bleed and I assure you it's the same as yours.
who cares

Stratford, Canada

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Wow omg come on folks lets act like grown ups here. Cut the shit stay on topic this is not about who's the better race and for god sakes it's not about freakin food stamps or welfare .i thought I gave the final word on this subject caucasian woman are simply and naturally more beautiful ....& Hair and hair color let's face it blonde hair in more visually stunning it gets your attention the only black woman I find attractive...and instant hardon....Hallie berry forgive me if I miss spelled her name
who cares

Stratford, Canada

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Ohh sheeeiit I posted on the wrong thread lmao what and idiot lol whelp I guess I am fair game now go head have fun at my stupidity lol
apestohumans

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Aug 16, 2012
When can I expect the next set of apes to evolve?? I keep watching animal planet, but I guess it's all a bunh of BS. There ain't no damn apes evolving into humans. Never were. God made us and in the end you hate mongers and evil doers will be screaming in hell. I will be watching from heaven. P.S. God is not white. Read your bible a little better.
Doctor Mengele

Covington, KY

#13 Aug 16, 2012
apestohumans wrote:
When can I expect the next set of apes to evolve?? I keep watching animal planet, but I guess it's all a bunh of BS. There ain't no damn apes evolving into humans. Never were. God made us and in the end you hate mongers and evil doers will be screaming in hell. I will be watching from heaven. P.S. God is not white. Read your bible a little better.
p.p.s.,the bible was written by man and has been interpreted by man,I'm sure your implying the afrocentrics idea of black jesus,he had hair of wool and the feet the color of bronze,sounds alittle more like the semitic people of the mideast,unless you've really read the bible for yourself and am not just regurgitating what another flesh and blood man has told you to believe is meaning of the word of God,or the race of Jesus,i'd not use religion in an attempt to make a point on racial or social issues,you may not like what you find out.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 16, 2012
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
Your an idiot, white didn't come from smarter whaite came from less sun. Once again your an idiot. And white does not equal smart. If so explain away Indians and asians, idiot.
Nagas74

Detroit, MI

#17 Sep 22, 2012
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
You are the typical ignorant white racist. Social Darwinism is nothing but the white mans use of fake "science" to justify white supremacy. In fact the process that turned blacks to whites was a mutation and NOT an evolution. So if you want to argue that a mutation (colorless)is superior to the norm (color),you would have to show where that has ever been true in nature. The white man's demonic and violent nature certainly isn't any indication of "superiority".
JustSaying

United States

#18 Sep 22, 2012
If the reason black people dominate sports is because they are physical superior then why is it not possible to intellectually smarter? As a white person myself I can admit I suck at basketball but while in college it was obvious who the majority is in school. To be honest the majority of blacks are detect descents of slaves of we're forced to breed as slaves to make better slaves while the ones of intelegence were murdered. Leaving a strong but lower intellect that was desired to work in the fields. Despite this let's go deeper shall we. If Africa is the cradle of civilations and that was were the start of all me began then why is Africa is one of the poorest war torn countries on this earth? Why is it that after having thousands of years on other civilizations they just can't be civil to their own people. Every single white dominant country has prospered and advanced in many areas such as infastructure and education. Meanwhile Africa is torn to pieces with disease, warlords, and all the other violent acts that man has to offer. Yes white people rape kids here in the USA but we aren't sending rape squads with aids to our own people.
Truth is

United States

#19 Sep 30, 2012
Soon there will be no Caucasians as long as we are having children with others nationalities. Whites are becoming the minority.
LiveLaughLove

United States

#20 Sep 30, 2012
Hey!!! Go check out my thread!! Comment if you agree that white titties look like cow udders and then scroll down and let's talk about those white green mile vajayjays in those kmart gstrings!! Lmao
lol?

Chicago, IL

#21 Sep 30, 2012
Jesus was from the Middle East. There is no possible way he could have been white. Western Civilization only portrays him as white, which is not correct. Just keep that in mind next time you're praising "white Jesus".
someblackjerk

Voorhees, NJ

#22 Oct 5, 2012
I think they are better than me..

and the only reason I ever surpass them is my own whiteness..
someblackjerk

Voorhees, NJ

#23 Oct 5, 2012
yes yes.. date white people pure blacks.... yes part of me is better than everyone.. yes..

i'ma get sterilized.. no.. let me get my generations more whiteness..
whathuh

Bowling Green, KY

#24 Oct 5, 2012
someblackjerk wrote:
yes yes.. date white people pure blacks.... yes part of me is better than everyone.. yes..
i'ma get sterilized.. no.. let me get my generations more whiteness..
What and huh to both of your comments.
awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#26 Nov 8, 2012
Whyyallhairstankintherain wrote:
I agree hands down superior head as well. Thank you white Jesus for the white girls you have giveth to me and for the services they provide to "Pedro"
I like how you say ur race is superior, but yet u show major signs of stupidity. Jesus was a jew.
awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#27 Nov 8, 2012
b-rent wrote:
to: thick_chick. history lesson? haha alright. listen...here's a "history lesson"- fact: humans are evolving. social darwinism..ever heard of it? White people evolved from african people simply because they're better. 2 white people wouldn't have black babies because evolution doesn't backtrack. Go have sex with a white dude, notice your baby will have lighter skin than you...and hopefully be smarter. Then tell your baby to marry a white person and notice how your grandbabies will have even lighter skin. That's called evolution. ya dig that gurl?
Dumbass
awesome

Santa Maria, CA

#28 Nov 8, 2012
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the typical ignorant white racist. Social Darwinism is nothing but the white mans use of fake "science" to justify white supremacy. In fact the process that turned blacks to whites was a mutation and NOT an evolution. So if you want to argue that a mutation (colorless)is superior to the norm (color),you would have to show where that has ever been true in nature. The white man's demonic and violent nature certainly isn't any indication of "superiority".
True

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Branch Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucky lady girls name 16 min slacker 5
nasty phoenix mattson 27 min just wondering 1
Brittany Roark (Dec '12) 1 hr BO$$BiiTCCH 15
Boob job 1 hr Dolly66 78
New Evansville Rapper??????? 2 hr Debo2 36
Daniel McDumon 2 hr lil flip 1
driving without a license 2 hr oo yes 3
Fort Branch Dating
Find my Match

Fort Branch Jobs

Fort Branch People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fort Branch News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fort Branch

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]