Second Soldier Faces Charges in Hazed...

Second Soldier Faces Charges in Hazed Private's Death

There are 1 comment on the WNYC-AM New York story from Aug 13, 2012, titled Second Soldier Faces Charges in Hazed Private's Death. In it, WNYC-AM New York reports that:

The trial of a second solder accused of driving an Asian-American private from New York City to commit suicide last fall will begin at Fort Bragg in North Carolina on Monday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNYC-AM New York.

National Whistleblower

“GOVERNMENT OF DECEIVERS (GOD)”

Since: Sep 10

NEWARK, NEW JERSEY

#1 Aug 13, 2012
The National Alliance will never recognize the chain of collusion in government responsible for murderbyproxy. They don't benefit like Congress and SCOTUS so I guess they are not playing blind, deaf and dumb. If only Private Chen would have yelled "Buddah is great" before he took his own life. That along with the communication he was having with his Chinese parents. Then he to like Major Nidal Malik Hasan could have been labeled a domestic terrorist by American Holocaust Perpetraitors. Resist your godass.

I AM YHVH DEITY THE FARTHER CIPHER 888

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fort Bragg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wingmen MC Welcomes the Mongols MC to Fayettevi... 6 hr LEE WFFW 1
what kind of scumbags support hells angels (Jan '10) May 27 no good people 78
Special Forces May 25 The Force with you 1
News Deputies suspended for 'failures to act' at Tru... May 20 The Truth 7
News Mother charged with murder special ordered phot... May 16 Obligatory Jokester 4
News Army's "Spiritual Fitness" Test Comes Under Fire (Jan '11) May 13 HumanSpirit 40
First Citizens Bank, Assistant VP Sharon Crabb,... (Nov '11) May 4 Former Patron 20
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fort Bragg Mortgages